JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 Empty Re: B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

Post  muratfan Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Jayelles wrote:

Where is the tears streaming down my face smiley?

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 851390
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 Empty Re: B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

What is that strange aroma wafting off the B$own camp? Why, I do believe 'tis the Smell of Fear.

Tick tock!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:07 pm

I thought it was bullshit
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:12 pm

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 1242749315_bullshit_amplifier-detector

It went off the scale, and then the fear set in when they realised the game was up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Demolition of B$own's rubbish by Tony:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2011/11/your-only-as-good-as-job-folks-hear-of.html

This really isn't the best photo I have ever seen of Ms Bremner, her supposed attorney...

B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 Bremner

Oh, I know why! That's the night she was arrested for DUI, whilst shouting, Don't you know who I am?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:55 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2011/11/your-only-as-good-as-job-folks-hear-of.html

Does B$own have any notion of how UK airports work? Clearly not.

By B$own's interpretation of what 'terrorism' is, not only were the Glasgow Airport would-be killers not terrorists due to trying to blow it up with a SUV, they were victims, due to the Glaswegians they had tried to massacre stopping the attack and giving them a hiding for good measure.

And as Tony points out, even members of the Royal family have fetched up in court from time to time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Good, Jayelles - well overdue.

Only they could be so sick as to think that people have to be paid to behave decently and do the right thing, but will happily spew hatred and filth for free.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Who on earth is this deluded groupie?

Claire 'bear' Smith
Sorry Pat but Anne Bremner is 'hot'! (yes I had to put it out there!) ;•)

B$own's got a face made for radio these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Admin really should not have had to intervene to point this out to them:

Profiler Pat Brown uses Anne Bremner to sue Kate and Gerry McCann I will try not to get involved in the discussion as I wish to remain neutral but I don't think its factually right to say that the McCanns were the only police suspects. I understand Robert Murat was equally a suspect with the McCanns.

B$own didn't even know he, too, had been cleared, did she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:44 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Off to see #Twilight! Go #TeamJacob! (please take this foray with a grain of salt. We are going to mock & snicker & roll our eyes, etc.)

That actually says rather a lot about the B$own mindset, doesn't it?

She doesn't like the Twilight films - well, they aren't aimed at people her age, are they?

Yet, she thinks she is entitled to go to the cinema and disrupt the enjoyment of people who do want to see the film.

Just as she thinks she is entitled to force Amazon to handle her leaflet without taking any responsibility for the problem she herself has caused them.

Just like she thinks she is entitled to shout abuse at people who will not break the law by selling her alcohol at breakfast time.

What an ill-mannered creature she is!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm

No, we don't know, Jay - I think it must be someone who is used to FB? I struggle to follow the posts on FB, never mind anything else. I missed a lot of what was going on yesterday because the B$own meltdown happened so fast.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Bet i know who will get the blame Pcorneater Pcorneater
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 pm

muratfan wrote:Bet i know who will get the blame Pcorneater Pcorneater

Same person as usual? B$OWN MOUTHS OFF ON STRANGE FB PAGE - Page 2 Small-arrow-up-icon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2