JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 Empty Re: B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Oh my - I do think B$own is trying to piggyback again....

Her alleged attorney, Anne Bremner, is involved with an American pressure group wanting the death of this woman investigated :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Rebecca_Zahau

Rebecca Mawii Zahau was a 32-year-old woman discovered dead on July 13, 2011, in a historic mansion in Coronado, California. Initial reports described her as being hanged to death while unclothed, with her hands bound behind her back and feet bound together. The estate, known as the Spreckels Mansion, was owned by her live-in boyfriend, Medicis Pharmaceutical CEO Jonah Shacknai.
Zahau's death occurred two days after Shacknai's 6-year-old son Max took an ultimately fatal fall from a staircase banister in the same mansion.[1] San Diego Sheriff Bill Gore announced on September 2, 2011 that Zahau's death was a suicide while the younger Shacknai's was an accident, and that neither was the result of foul play.[2] Members of Zahau's family dispute the contention that her death was suicide.[3]

annembremner Anne Bremner
We will be meeting with the authorities and asking the AG to order an independent investigation.

B$own is using exactly the same kind of language as that pressure group, which is fairly legitimate as it has the backing of the dead woman's family.

Just take a look at it:

http://www.rebeccazahaufund.com/Home_Page.html

quote:

Thank you for visiting the official page for the Rebecca Zahau Fund. ALL of the proceeds collected through this site will go directly to finding out the truth about what really happened to Rebecca Zahau.

Here is my Free Speach Yuman Rite 'theory'.

B$own spun Ms Bremner some line or other about Madeleine McCann's disappearance being similar, and was generally economical with the truth.

Now, she may have paid Ms Bremner a retainer, but that means nothing; the retainer may be used to pay for a letter saying,

Dear Bushmeat,

Why are you pitchforking the child's parents and trying to obtain money from them? Go forth and multiply and don't drag me into your schemes.

Yours ever,

AB.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 Empty Re: B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm

OY, B$OWN - BEST HURRY AND GET A REFUND ON YOUR PLANE TICKET, THE MET DON'T NEED YOUR HELP
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Oops, so I did - I've put it in in red now embarass

I have a funny feeling that when B$own paid her retainer, she didn't quite tell Ms Bremner the whole truth...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:20 am

I have profiled why B$own is making snide, spiteful remarks...

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 Nov1906_dport_181b4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

Spot on, bonny, and I see that WM3 is really laying into her on DBIAG - over 500 views on the 'daft biddy' thread alone! And he has a new thread re this seamus o'reilly a*sehole! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 am

Deleted

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:45 am

A lot of people have been onto B$own's scam for a while, Jayelles - a lot of them in the States.

I'm not surprised her career is on the skids, and real profilers will have nothing to do with her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:49 pm

She is sounding increasing desperate to me - and I was in stitches at her trying to tell the Yard what to do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Jolieishere Jolie Adams
15 neg 1-star reviews to @ProfilerPatB 's book "The Profiler" (pub. 2010) IN THE LAST WEEK. Amazing coincidence or SABOTAGE by #MCCANN cult

It's far more likely to be 15 real profilers expressing their disgust with B$own.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm

I have found her recent behaviour just appalling, Jayelles. Unprofessional, nasty, greedy - real US profilers do turn up on UK television; none of them carry on like B$own.

They seem to take pride in their work, and don't continually need their egos stroked, or chase $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Jayelles wrote:
bb1 wrote:Jolieishere Jolie Adams
15 neg 1-star reviews to @ProfilerPatB 's book "The Profiler" (pub. 2010) IN THE LAST WEEK. Amazing coincidence or SABOTAGE by #MCCANN cult

It's far more likely to be 15 real profilers expressing their disgust with B$own.

I seriously doubt it is McCann pros since so few of us are American. She should look for a crime forum discussing her book. Maybe one where John Douglas is considered god...

The woman is really starting to annoy now mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:15 am

It's certainly a classic pitchforker move - post something rude about yourself, then play the victim and claim Evil Pros did it.

I reckon it's based on Hitler invading Poland and then blaming Poland for starting it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 am

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
@
@TeKn0xLoGic @EITMonline Thanks! It is always fun to come on Elliot's show. Hope you enjoy the book, and if you do, please post a review
!

Pathetic, having to beg people to like it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Call me cynical, but in the UK you have to regiister a credit card and make a purchase before you can write a review. Maybe that doesn't apply in the US, but what's to say Pat brown didn't write those negative reviews herself? It was her after all who brought everyone's attention to them - saying "thank you" and that these were great for publicity and therefore sales....
It is the same for us here.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Odd, isn't it, Tony? I know what I think Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Odd, isn't it, Tony? I know what I think Wink
Is there anything about Brown that isn't odd?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:36 pm

She seems to be coming rapidly unglued, Tony, what with sniping at the McCanns constantly, and trying to tell Scotland Yard how to run their business....

Most unprofessional.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:39 pm

bb1 wrote:She seems to be coming rapidly unglued, Tony, what with sniping at the McCanns constantly, and trying to tell Scotland Yard how to run their business....

Most unprofessional.
She is showing signs of a desperate fool, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:47 pm

They are all sounding very shrill and panicky, Tony, not to mention talking utter bullsh*t - even worse than usual.

It has been fascinating watching them trying to twist the Yard's trip to Barcelona to suit their own agenda, for instance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Those whom The Gods wish to destroy They first make mad. This is just History repeating itself.

Beware of what you wish for.

Sorry, feeling a bit philosophical. But it ain't half right. Karma, in other words.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Jesus Christ. There is an Abductor out there, stealing children for whatever reason. Does this mean nothing to them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Here is a clossal LIE from B$own:

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 Preten10

I wonder if she would be prepared to defend that outright falsehood in a law court? Because she may well have to.....

ETA:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown No, Dallas, most are not actually reading it. They are getting the diatribe from a blog that has that crap written about me on it. The big clues are; doesn't have a degree and never worked with a police department. Anyone reading the book would know this is not true.
13 hours ago ยท 1

===================

Debbie Schmidt Have tried to straighten that out, where I could (the degree/police dept. thing).
These people are really dodgy! Wink
6 hours ago
==========
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown ‎"dodgy" is a kind way to put it, Debbie! Seriously personality-disordered and vicious might be another.

======================

Why isn't she rolling her eyes and laughing it off, as she tells her victims to do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Look now, the poor woman has bitten off a bit more than she can chew. She doesn't really understand that Brits don't generally go for Bullshit. We have a nasty habit of demanding chapter and verse. And God forbid, actual evidence. She has latched onto disaffected members of our society who are mostly unemployed and can't speak English. But then nor can she. Sheesh, she bleeds my ears.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

My goodness, her talons are coming out now....

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
Little girls abducted by strangers must be recovered quickly or they never will be found alive. Name one found alive years later. #McCann

============

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
When you are taking money from people, you should be honest about the chances of their money finding your child alive. Near zero. #McCann

Disgusting ghoul mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:42 pm

She's done it now....

B$OWN DESPERATION - TELLING OUTRIGHT LIES - Page 2 Preten11

What blood was that, then? Still hasn't got round to reading the police files, but publically comes out with a statement of fact like that.

Ms Bremner won't be a happy attorney at all, no sirree.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next