JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 Empty Re: JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Pilditch says:

It's not tittle tattle, because it was information coming from senior detectives who were investigating the case.

So, it was PJ officers who invented that stupid story about the priest?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION - Page 2 Empty Re: JOURNOS GIVE EVIDENCE ABOUT COVERAGE OF MADELEINE ABDUCTION

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Pilditch claims everyone at the Express was aware of the "extreme fragility" of the information he was reporting. #Leveson
by skyfixer69 via twitter 12:48 PM

Does that translate as, We published it knowing it was a load of lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you!

12.59pm: Sherborne wants to put it on record that there is nothing in the police files to suggest that Madeleine's DNA was found in a car referred to in one of Pilditch's articles.

Leveson explains he is conducting an investigation into press ethics but is happy to put it on record that this is indeed the case.

Everybody is agreed that there is absolutely no foundation at all for the allegation that emerged throughout the press at this time that Dr and Dr McCann were involved in any way, in any inappropriate conduct in relation to the disappearance of their daughter.

That doesn't need to be established for me. In the same way I wasn't going to go into what happened with the City Slickers column, this is very much a side issue.

Forker:

AmbrosinShitrit שטרית
I thought DNA was found in the #mccann case? through some dogs called calvadier? #leveson maybe i am wrong. ? .

No, there wasn't - that is the Big Lie, and all the haters and pitchforkers have fallen for it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 pm

1.06pm: The Leveson inquiry has now broken for lunch and will resume at 2.05pm.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:19 pm

More vile myths dispelled.

Don't you feel terrible for the McCanns having had to read this nonsense for so long? If that has not been bad enough, they have had to have salt rubbed in their wounds by the whole stupid Bennett campaign?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:24 pm

If it wasn't so serious, it would be amusing, Lily.

The Truthseekers think they are oh-so-clever, they can't be fooled by spin and propaganda.

When all along, it is them who have swallowed the Big Lie, hook, line and sinker, and begged for more of the same.

Look at the idiots, sending hugs'n'kisses to a dirty cop, a convicted, criminal, liar, who was the source of all this crap.

In another time and place, they would have been sending marriage proposals to Hitler.

If they were not so nasty, if their hatred hadn't done such damage to Madeleine and her family, one could almost feel sorry for them.

ALMOST.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Look at the idiots, sending hugs'n'kisses to a dirty cop, a convicted, criminal, liar, who was the source of all this crap.

Unbelievable isn't it? Rolling Eyes Let's add in GASP and GAAD. How much more crazy can people get?

Yes, I would agree with you about almost feeling sorry for them. It is the demise of a young girl that stops all of that..........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Pilditch's witness statement:

http://regretsandramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Witness-Statement-of-David-Pilditch.pdf

OMG!

Even Kate and Gerry McCann, who were anxious to put out appeals for information, were
made aware that speaking: about the case could lead to a term of imprisonment of up to two
years:
6. This lack of official co-operation between the police and the media, in my view, fatally flawed
the investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance from day one.
In this country the relationship between the police and the media is probably at its closest
during a missing person inquiry. In the absence of any substantial leads the police rely on
the public to provide information of possible sightings or people acting suspiciously, This
helps ensure the police have as much information as possible available to them.
8. In Portugal, there were none of the basic strategies or systems that we would expect to be
put into place in an investigation of this kind.
9. As Gerry McCann pointed out in his statement the lack of formal dialogue between the
Policia Judiciaria (P J) and the public was incredibly frustrating for everybody involved.
10. In the critical early hours and days after Madeleine McCann disappeared there were no
public appeals. It took a number of days before police released details of the clothes
Madefeine was wearing when she disappeared - and that was only done under enormous
pressure from the international media

Apologies for typos, pdf goes wierd sometimes...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 pm

OMG is right. We have said it over and over as to how the investigation was botched from the start.

POOR MADELEINE was so let down by Gonc and his team. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm

19. In their evidence the McCanns. referring to the press in general terms, said that many
stories had been "made up" and that they did not believe "police sources" were genuine. In
the case of every story I wrote, the police sources I quoted were genuine. I had three
sources in Portugal who provided me with information. Two were Portuguese journalists who
were in daily contact with the most senior officers investigating Madeieine McCann’s
disappearance. The third was a translator who worked for the Portuguese Police and
translating and interpreting in the Portuguese legal system

which leads us to:

one of my contacts was informing me
of day-to-day developments as they were taking place and before they were being written
about in Portuguese newspapers. This enabled me to verify the accuracy of the information
I was being gwen. For example, I was told of a series of operations and searches that wou
be taking place at particular times and on particular days- and was able to personally
wkness these events taking place.

==============

FFS!!!!

I really, really hope the people doing this are named, and arrested and charged in Portugal.

I have never felt so sorry for the McCanns as I do right this minute - the attempt to frame them is there for all to see - and idiots like him played along with it.

Did it never occur to him to wonder if his 'senior police sources' were actually spinning him a load of LIES for the UK market?

mad mad mad mad mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:54 pm

I have never felt so sorry for the McCanns as I do right this minute - the attempt to frame them is there for all to see - and idiots like him played along with it.

Let us put this into its correct perspective.

The McCanns' daughter had been abducted. They are the parents of twins. The police were not looking for Madeleine. The McCanns would have been imprisoned.

JUST HOW WRONG IS THE ABOVE?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm

bb1 wrote:19. In their evidence the McCanns. referring to the press in general terms, said that many
stories had been "made up" and that they did not believe "police sources" were genuine. In
the case of every story I wrote, the police sources I quoted were genuine. I had three
sources in Portugal who provided me with information. Two were Portuguese journalists who
were in daily contact with the most senior officers investigating Madeieine McCann’s
disappearance. The third was a translator who worked for the Portuguese Police and
translating and interpreting in the Portuguese legal system

which leads us to:

one of my contacts was informing me
of day-to-day developments as they were taking place and before they were being written
about in Portuguese newspapers. This enabled me to verify the accuracy of the information
I was being gwen. For example, I was told of a series of operations and searches that wou
be taking place at particular times and on particular days- and was able to personally
wkness these events taking place.

==============

FFS!!!!

I really, really hope the people doing this are named, and arrested and charged in Portugal.

Did it never occur to him to wonder if his 'senior police sources' were actually spinning him a load of LIES for the UK market?

mad mad mad mad mad

I physically feel ill. If it hadn't been for Gonc and his cronies passing on lies to these journalists, the whole Truthseekers platform wouldn't exist. The forkers have based all of their "truth" on what these journalists printed. They are responsible for these ghouls. They created the monsters that torment and torture the McCann family. It's utterly sickening.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Zenny, what has happened between Gonc and his senior investigators, and those journos is beyond a travesty. It is sickening and someone has to be held to account for the whole shameful pile of it. mad mad mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:19 pm

lily wrote:Zenny, what has happened between Gonc and his senior investigators, and those journos is beyond a travesty. It is sickening and someone has to be held to account for the whole shameful pile of it. mad mad mad mad mad mad

I don't see anything happening in Portugal. He will get a slap on the wrist. I have little faith in their justice system. Sad

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:22 pm

If the rumours about Amaral and friends being subject to an enquiry by the PJ, with a view to denial of his pension rights are in fact true, then I suspect it is recognised in Portugal that they have some cleaning up to do.

So I suspect it may be a bot more than a spell on the naughty stair.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Zenny wrote:
lily wrote:Zenny, what has happened between Gonc and his senior investigators, and those journos is beyond a travesty. It is sickening and someone has to be held to account for the whole shameful pile of it. mad mad mad mad mad mad

I don't see anything happening in Portugal. He will get a slap on the wrist. I have little faith in their justice system. Sad

Zenny, I guess we must try to be patient and wait for the libel trial. Losing that will be dreadfully painful to Gonc, not least of all, how much money he will have to kiss goodbye to.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh. My. God.

12.19pm: Jay says a further story reporting DNA "findings" that Madeleine's body had been in the spare tyre-well in the boot did not actually conclude that.

The DNA evidence was "at best inconclusive", says Jay. He refers to the testimony of the McCann's four weeks ago who said it was "simply untrue" .

"Madeleine's DNA was not uncovered in the hire car," Jay points out.

Pilditch says "we know that now, but we didn't know that then" adding the local police were briefing that there were links.

Some of the haters still use that Express front page as an avatar...
There goes Grime's career here! He used the Portuguese tape to get the job in Jersey.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:29 pm

sans_souci wrote:If the rumours about Amaral and friends being subject to an enquiry by the PJ, with a view to denial of his pension rights are in fact true, then I suspect it is recognised in Portugal that they have some cleaning up to do.

So I suspect it may be a bot more than a spell on the naughty stair.

Sans, it would be a start in their clean up. However, what he has failed to do he deserves to have the book thrown at him for.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 pm

All we need now is for the McCanns Portuguese lawyer to call the journalists as witness .

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:33 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/21/leveson-inquiry-james-hipwell-live

2.12pm: He says he had between 50 and 60 names and numbers he would call regularly on this story.

There was a wide variety of sources that I used in Portugal

2.10pm: David Express journalist Padraic Flanagan is now being sworn in.

He has been a journalist for 21 years and covered the McCann story along with Pilditch back in 2007.

2.13pm: He says he no sources in the police itself as they could not brief officially. .

He is being asked about a story from 2007 which referred to questions British police were being asked by their Portuguese police.

He says it originated from a Portuguese journalist.

This journalist was shown "these 14 questions in a document that was being sent over to British detectives".

The story also reports that investigators believe the "Tapas 9" may have been involved in the crime.

He says he got that story from the same source.

2.18pm: He says he would discuss what the best "lines of the day" were with the newdesk through the day, but that "considerations of the law" were left to his superiors.

Working in Portugal the first question you asked yourself wasn't 'Can I stand this up?'; it was 'What can I find today?'
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm

crazytony wrote:All we need now is for the McCanns Portuguese lawyer to call the journalists as witness .

Oh dear........ hope she does too. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 pm

2.23pm: Flanagan says it would be a "brave" reporter who called their newsdesk to say they didn't have any updates on the McCann story.

It would be quite a brave reporter to call the desk and say 'I'm not really sure about this, I'm not going to send anything back today'

If they had the copy they could see the strength of the material and they could take a view on it ... he story was extraordinary, this snowball going down the incline as you said. Bearing in mind every newspaper and TV and radio reporters were there

2.27pm: Flanagan is asked why Northern & Shell didn't defend the libel action by the McCanns. Was he surprised?

He replies:

No, I think at the Express they're more likely to want to avoid massive legal bills. I get the impression they're more likely to want to settle out of court rather than fight cases
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 pm

2.30pm: Flanagan says there was "a very large vacuum" to fill in Portugal.

''A lot of theorising. I think everybody was aware of the strength of these stories, how fragile they were. I think it's sometimes the case on crime stories that this kind of thing process takes place; supposition and theorising ... with the Portuguese's stance on talking to the press there was a very large vacuum there.

So, they made up disgusting crap to fill the vacuum, and to Hell with the consequences for Madeleine and her family. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 pm

"He says that senior detectives in the Portuguese police were briefing "off the record"

which means or aka: gonçalo amaral.

If Portugal or PJ wants to start cleaning, they better start with gonçalo amaral, because he was the true responsible for all the mess / behaviour in the case in Praia da Luz, the case of an abduction of a British innocent child, while amaral was in the proximity of Praia da Luz, where he received via mobile phone a call about the abduction, also this includes the cipriano case.

He, gonçalo amaral is the true responsible for all the mess in this case, he, gonçalo amaral also ruined Portugal´s reputation, also ruined Ocean Club, almost ruined tourism, almost ruined good friendly relationship betweem both countries, who have the oldest friendly alliance in the world, due to his thirst for easy money, fame, and hollywood celebrity style, with books of lies, smears, defamation.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 pm

2.34pm:When Flanagan explains he can't write a story that there is no story, Leveson says "complete piffle" is not the alternative.

Leveson says:

The one thing that you don't want to fill the paper story surely is stuff that is terribly damaging to people and maybe complete piffle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next