JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC

+5
sans_souci
Maggs
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 Empty Re: HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Yup, that's it, Sabot, you can see what a flap they are in.

Navigator:

So you think those who ask questions to get to the truth in this case are wrong to do so. What an interesting stance.

Are you really suggesting that there would not be a massive thread as I suggested? Or are you avoiding answering that question?

Anna Esse;

OK, we're all avoiding answering questions and no one is interested in getting to the truth.

Now, please go have a read of a few other threads and try contributing.

I assume 'Navigator' is a tribute to the illustrious Portuguese prince and explorer? His magnificent statue:

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 342058
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 Empty Re: HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:34 pm

lily wrote:How long before that poster is banned?

That would be ....NOW rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Anna Esse:

Woops! Navigator, you're not even as entertaining as the previous couple of trolls we had here. So, now run back to the cesspit and tell them we don't answer questions.

Bye bye

Oh, and the humorous 'banned' smiley HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 87679

I wouldn't have thought that was any way to speak to a member of havern's, but never mind Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:46 pm

my my, they are a bit touchy today. Anything wrong....?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:47 pm

"YOUR BANNED?" She needs to address English before she starts translating French.
But she does seem to have got a bit fed up with that. Too much of a piss take, was it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 pm

sans_souci wrote:my my, they are a bit touchy today. Anything wrong....?

I think it was being caught spinning like whirligigs, and forgetting what they had spinned last week, that did it, sans. They really would be better admitting that Gonc is in more trouble than you can shake a stick at, but they won't. They will just retreat into their safe little world where Gonc has an Ace up his Sleeve.

For a little longer, till they can no longer ignore reality. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 pm

e: McCanns v Amaral
Palmeras16 Today

AnnaEsse wrote:
It's gone, but I fully expect it to be back under yet another disguise soon enough.

Oh, I do hope not AnnaEsse. I couldn't bear the stress of another troll coming here and trying to unearth the truth.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He'll be next for the banstick Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:01 pm

bb1 wrote:e: McCanns v Amaral
Palmeras16 Today

AnnaEsse wrote:
It's gone, but I fully expect it to be back under yet another disguise soon enough.

Oh, I do hope not AnnaEsse. I couldn't bear the stress of another troll coming here and trying to unearth the truth.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He'll be next for the banstick Pcorneater

My thoughts exactly. Palmeras is very good at piss taking. But I thought s/he was an Anti. Am I wrong about that?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:20 pm

That's what I thought, too, Sabot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Don't know what to say about that. I wouldn't want to get her banned. And there is no doubt that they read here.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 pm

They are being so ultra sensitive over there. Anyone would think that Gonc is having massive difficulties. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Paranoid, too - you have to laugh at the way anyone who attempts to get a truthful answer out of them must be sans. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 pm

lily wrote:They are being so ultra sensitive over there. Anyone would think that Gonc is having massive difficulties. Pcorneater

Wot? You mean more massive than usual? How much more massively difficult can things get?
His Wife has chucked him out. His Landlord has chucked him out. And his Lawyer has chucked him out. But he could be sleeping in his Jaguar. Let's hear it for The Jaguar.

Oh, and could Claudia ask him why his Wife has chucked him out, otherwise we might speculate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:They are being so ultra sensitive over there. Anyone would think that Gonc is having massive difficulties. Pcorneater

Wot? You mean more massive than usual? How much more massively difficult can things get?
His Wife has chucked him out. His Landlord has chucked him out. And his Lawyer has chucked him out. But he could be sleeping in his Jaguar. Let's hear it for The Jaguar.

Oh, and could Claudia ask him why his Wife has chucked him out, otherwise we might speculate.

Well, I also have a question. I think it's Clawdia's friend or someone who is *cough* friendly with Gonc? Has that friendship also finished with him moving away?

Last edited by lily on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh, no no no, can't have any of that speculating stuff where Dr Goncalol the Beloved is concerned, Sabot.

Or any of that 'asking questions' nonsense.

VE VILL ASK THE QUESTIONS!!!

Isn't it gently-spoken Claudia herself who is chummy with Gonc? She seems to be forever rushing off to ask permission to speak from him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 pm

No wonder she's worse than usual then, Bonny. He's gone and left her to deal with his mess in forumland. Isn't their friendship more than just 'friends'? Or is that someone else? I can't keep up with it all. smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pgr-problema-da-justica-e-a-ligacao-com-a-politica

Opening of the Judicial Year
PGR: "Problem of Justice is the link with politics"
The Attorney General's Office (PGR) said this Tuesday in the opening ceremony of Judicial Year in Lisbon, that "the biggest problem that crosses Justice in Portugal is the link between politics and justice."

"The most relevant policy in our country went through the PGR justified without it, how the courts came to be confirmed later," said Pinto Monteiro, considering it is the fault of those who want to solve political problems in that seat is not itself . In the speech delivered by the Supreme Court, where he spoke one last time as PGR, Pinto Monteiro criticized the excessive laws and reforms in Portugal and reaffirmed that never before have such economic crimes were investigated in Portugal.

Before Pinto Monteiro said Marinho Pinto, Chairman of the Lawyers, who focused his speech on the sacrifices that are being requested from the Portuguese and has heavily criticized the reforms that are being taken by the Government, map including the judiciary. "The announced closure of about half a hundred courts across the country is part of a strategy desjudicialização," Marinho Pinto said, adding that in Portugal there is "justice for rich and another for the poor."

The bastonário once again accused the government of waging a campaign of defamation against the lawyers and finally made a word of farewell to Pinto Monteiro (last year in office), considering that with his retirement, Justice Portuguese more poor.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:32 pm

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=2275246

Marinho Pinto did not spare the Government in his speech

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 Ng1803009

Marinho Pinto criticizes government at the opening ceremony of the judicial year. "Anything goes to win elections and once won the commitments are ignored," stressed the president of the Bar.

Before Cavaco Silva, Assumption Esteves (President of the Assembly) and Pinto Monteiro (Attorney General's Office), the president of the Bar Association has criticized the government especially in his speech at the opening ceremony of the judicial year.
He began by saying that in previous years balance sheets were not positive and this year will not be. He accuses the government of ignoring commitments after winning the elections and stressed that "some austerity measures were not imposed by the troika." "It was lost respect for voters," he said.
It adds that the crisis is being used as a pretext to further business and the sacrifices that the limit was "already over", creating a "dangerous feeling of revolt." "Do not understand why the Civil Service is the most impaired," Marinho Pinto said, not understanding why there were some sectors of the public who were exempted from the austerity measures.
Also addressed the issue of appointments to public office, saying that made "friends, scandalously multiplied."
In the area of ​​justice, says that if you are on an "erratic policy, marked by populism." "The Government is committed to supporting private businesses around justice" he says. Points out that some measures will "increase the chaos in righteousness.

--------------------

Something tells me Gonc will be wasting his time if he tries to intimidate Senhor Pinto....I will be fascinated to see what he has to say about Gonc. I don't think Team Gonc are going to enjoy it.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Oh dear, now smiffy has stuck the knife in Gonc in the course of his latest load of waffle...

From our own narrow perspective, the McCann affair, we have gained rather more than we expected. We regret that we have to allude yet again to our supposed blind spot about hidden hands and conspiracies, something which disappoints some of our readers. Yes, we have written reams about the subject over the years but we’ve failed to convince some that the evidence for any conspiracy to protect the McCanns by UK authorities is exactly on a par with the evidence for abduction: there isn’t any.

This led, of course, to our regrettable falling out with S. Amaral and his team. We wanted to help the truth come out by actively assisting his cause rather than merely theorizing and to a certain extent we did so, though here isn’t the place to give the details of that collaboration. At times we had wanted to clarify certain episodes such as the Jane Tanner/Robert Murat surveillance operation or the sequence of events in police headquarters on the night of September 6, which we felt were the twin keys to the whole case, but we eventually accepted that while others were able to assist us S. Amaral was unwilling to commit himself, quite possibly because he wanted to keep his powder dry—from everyone.

But the issue of UK protection for the McCanns was critical. Here there was no question of S. Amaral holding back information because of its potentially explosive future impact (now, now Jane, don’t worry so much): he talked about it openly in his book, his press interviews and on television. Now S. Amaral knows a great deal more about detection than any of us ever will; on the other hand the Bureau has a pretty good knowledge of how UK institutions, including the secret services, actually operate and S. Amaral’s claims simply didn’t tally with what we knew. So, ultimately, we had to ask him and his team to produce a single item of evidence, just one, on which he was basing his claims, to give us the confidence to go with him all the way.

Well, they couldn’t do it. We were given examples but they didn’t stand up. From here we move from facts to speculation, in this case that S. Amaral certainly had felt pressure but in our view it came from within Portugal, about which we know almost nothing, not from outside. With such a basic disagreement about the dynamics of the case. collaboration, sadly, was no longer possible.

--------------

backstab backstab backstab

So, Gonc is a paranoid conspiraloon - and whatever happened to the fabled Murat/Tanner case, anyway?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Wow!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Wow indeed, Tony. This bit:

we eventually accepted that while others were able to assist us S. Amaral was unwilling to commit himself, quite possibly because he wanted to keep his powder dry—from everyone.

Or because he has NO powder to keep dry, no Ace up his Sleeve, nothing.

And another rat leaves Gonc's sinking ship......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Wow indeed, Tony. This bit:

we eventually accepted that while others were able to assist us S. Amaral was unwilling to commit himself, quite possibly because he wanted to keep his powder dry—from everyone.

Or because he has NO powder to keep dry, no Ace up his Sleeve, nothing.

And another rat leaves Gonc's sinking ship......
If he has any powder at all to keep dry, it has Johnson's written on the side of the bottle. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 pm

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 5 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 am

Still no sign of Morais and co telling the shrooms the truth about the trouble Gonc is in?

Ah well. Tick tock biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Lying forker from Team Gonc Portuguese Home Division:

Kate mentioned in her book that someone saw her and Gerry carrying a black bag on the morning of the 4th.

No, she didn't - what's with the LYING?

Go and read page 242 for yourselves, Kate McCann says nothing of the kind.

She is describing the nonsensical, non-existent evidence the PJ 'claimed' to have when they were trying to frame her.

Team Gonc must be really rattled to be coming out with LIES like this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next