JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC

+5
sans_souci
Maggs
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:I thought Dear Claudia got her information straight from the horse's mouth. So what has Gonc got to say about this latest disaster?
Horse is stuck in the stable by the looks of it biggrin

And knee deep in his own horse shit by the look of it. Tis time someone mucked him out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 Empty Re: HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC

Post  lily Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post57798.html#p57798

UTTER BULLSHIT FROM BLACKSMITH ONCE AGAIN!!

Exactly what I thought when I saw smiffy claiming he had urged Gonc to sack Cabrita rofl rofl rofl

Another one who has absolutely no idea what is actually going on, so makes up sh*t knowing the shrooms will fall for anything.
Another one trying to hang his hero with spin rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Well said, sans. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:34 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post57798.html#p57798

UTTER BULLSHIT FROM BLACKSMITH ONCE AGAIN!!

Exactly what I thought when I saw smiffy claiming he had urged Gonc to sack Cabrita rofl rofl rofl

Another one who has absolutely no idea what is actually going on, so makes up sh*t knowing the shrooms will fall for anything.
I think, it would be a wonderful idea if Blacksmith was to give evidence on Gonc's behalf.
I am sure, Scotland Yard will allow the officer he mentions, to tell how his career was almost ruined by Smiffy, who let the officer's name out of the bag.
Oh, and blacksmith, can tell everyone, about his flounces because team Gonc wouldn't let him play with them.
Let's face it, he is so reliable and honest, isn't he?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm

This is odd; I cannot see a single mention of videoconferencing for UK witnesses, in that waffle of smiffy's.

Why, it's almost as if he hasn't the foggiest idea what is actually going on. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Why, it's almost as if he hasn't the foggiest idea what is actually going on.

Well that's not like Smiffy is it? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I wonder just what Marinho Pinto has to tell the court about Gonc? It must surely be something pretty major, for him to be testifying in person?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:57 pm

It certainly looks as though a few Portuguese lawyers are ganging up on Gonc. I can think of four so far.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 pm

The forkers are not going to take it well, when the oncoming sh*t storm hits their beloved Gonc and all their sad, hater dreams are dashed, you know.

They will get very nasty indeed. Or even nastier than usual....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 pm

bb1 wrote:The forkers are not going to take it well, when the oncoming sh*t storm hits their beloved Gonc and all their sad, hater dreams are dashed, you know.

They will get very nasty indeed. Or even nastier than usual....

God, I hope they aren't going to get physical. Unless it's with each other of course.
But they are going to have to take it out on someone. I can see a few divorces happening.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 pm

zampos Anthony Bennett
More here (pg.2 of thread) re the v dodgy record of #McCann s new witness Marinho Pinto, via Joana Morais @xklamation jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4284p10-mccan…

Has he no common sense whatsoever? And as for quoting Morais rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 pm

It's insane, obsessive, crazy behaviour, Tony. There he is, over his head in legal trouble, and what does he do?

He quotes Morais to pick a fight with Portugal's most prominent lawyer.

You're right, nothing short of a prison sentence is going to bring him to his sense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Morais has finally surfaced:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/01/mccanns-libel-action-marinho-pinto-is.html

Yes, we know, dear - do try to keep up.

Oh, and when are the books for the Gonc Fund going to be updated? That's two years and counting now, since any figures were published.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Hilarious - the forkers on the Brunty blog actually think smiffy knows what he is talking about rofl rofl rofl rofl

Funny, he doesn't know about one or two really, really interesting things, isn't it Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm

xklamation Joana Morais
This should read: Retired lawyer faces jail for not believing in the #McCann thesis & stating his opinion on the matter is.gd/ZVyKHZ
2 hours ago

Wrong as usual.

This should read: Propagandist for convicted criminal refuses to tell truth about the trouble her idol is in, or reveal where the money donated to his fund has gone.

There, that's much more realistic!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm

A less-than-brilliant idea to help Gonc from one of the shrooms on the Morais blog

--------------Some campaign could be put in place to draw the attention of Portuguese voters to the Justice system they have. Posters, leaflets...

I mean, if each one of us could print 10, 50, 100 leaflets at home, in their printers, and hand them out to the crowds in the centre of Lisbon, by the Palace of Justice, everywhere. Mobilize, mobilize, public opinion imagine what could happen...

The same can be done to draw people's attention to Amaral's Defence Fund; to one destitute Portuguese citizen plight against a British, global company posse...

==============

Yeah, sure, the British taxpayers have already bailed out Portugal with money our own country needs; I can just see people rushing to put their hands in their pockets for a dirty cop - who is also a convicted criminal - conducting a vicious vendetta against a British family.

I think that one needs a bit more work, personally.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Draw their attention to the Justice System they have? I think they probably know about that already.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

This has nothing to do with anything, but it's so hysterically funny, it deserves a wider audience...remember how some of the Morais shrooms are convinced Bren is working for Lift Consulting, for some reason which escapes me?

Well, it's got even worse than that...

Shroom #1:

Likewise, when we are talking about Brenda Ryan, are we talking about someone who actually owns that name and played administrator/moderator of "The 3 Arguidos"...

OR a name-look-alike, a trojan, an entity, who owns the McCann PR and counter-information website Regrets and Ramblings?

Do we have a face to go with the names - before and after?

I mean, I had a look at "her" website and I could not find scribblings explaining her U-turn on the case. From "The 3 Arguidos" to "The Rumblings".

Mind you, if this Bren was one and the same person, I would still be open to the possibility that she had infiltrated "The 3 Arguidos", in order to gain inside information that might be of use to the McCann legal team during their "arguidos" period. Then "she" phased out.

OK, I may have I missed something. I don't have the time to go through all of "her" ramblings and regrets, besides...

I HAVE BEEN WARNED THAT HER WEBSITE LEAVES COOKIES IN YOUR HARD DRIVE, TRACKS AND RECORDS YOUR IP ADDRESS, YOUR MOUSE MOVEMENTS ON HER PAGES, ETC.

The advice I had was to avoid regretsandamblings like the plague, unless I am accessing it from the odd Internet Café, say.

-----------------------------

And just to be on the safe side, always make sure you are wearing appropriate headgear when reading it...

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 1771288-tin_foil_hat_super

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Enter Shroom #2:

Anonymous said... 191
Bren Ryan a stalker? I knew already she was a "tough cookie" but the IP sniffing, cat-on-mouse and all that, took me by surprise.

Do you think she could be MI5 connected? MI6 is more likely. Clarence the maestro? That makes sense. She could be a CIA operative though. The two often gang together.

29/01/2012 17:43

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 22 HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 22 HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 22 HEAD OF PORTUGUESE LAWYERS TO TESTIFY AGAINST GONC - Page 2 22
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:10 pm

That second one has got to be a piss take.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I sincerely hope it is, Sabot.

If it isn't, then some lunatic asylum is missing one of its inmates. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

You can never tell with the Duh crew. They may believe what they iz saying biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

That's what is bothering me, Tony - the thought that there are people out there who really do think Bren works for the CIA....

The mind boggles Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Nooooooo, it can't be true. Can it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Their reality-challenged view of the world is rather worrying, isn't it - though it does explain why they are incapable of processing information accurately, and why they are so gullible.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 am

Seriously, what a bunch of absolute whackjobs.................not a functioning brain cell among the lot of them....and think some of them have jobs and kids and mix in the real world *shudder*
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next