JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7

+4
Pedro Silva
crazytony
greenink211
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7

Post  greenink211 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:All the Tapas Seven fully support the Yard’s review of the case and hope it will provide a breakthrough.

So much for all those forker fantasies.
Why on earth did they think the friends wouldn't be happy to be re-interviewed?

Did they not all voluntarily attend the rogatory interviews? Was that not also a sign they have no problems at all being interviewed when they believe it is being done professionally and with the aim of discovering what happened to Madeleine?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am

Quite; and this time, they don't have to be afraid of the police trying to frame them.

And their statements will NOT be leaked onto the internet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:48 am

AWESOME.
Yours thankfully,
Moi.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:26 am

I agree with bb1, greenink, crazytony, Sabot.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 am

Sorry if this has already been posted, but it is SO AWESOME in it's narcissistic arrogance that I am OVERAWED beyond belief.
The bloody woman is a megalomaniac.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-is.html
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 am

WEM3's comment on dbiag re her latest drivel. LL

Jeez, she still hogs the limelight, doesn't she? Why would anyone in the UK be in the slightest bit interested in the manic outpourings of a middle-aged menopausal biddy? Why doesn't she butt out and go poke her overlong nose into cases in the US? Ah, but they already know what she is, don't they? And, telling SY how to run their business is very like telling your grandma to suck eggs, isn't it?

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:14 am

this pat brown really needs heavy therapy.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:30 am

Brown's a delusional lunatic if she thinks she is of the slightest importance or significance; this is shaping up to be even more entertaining that Ghoul Tour #1.

I assume the tick tockers are still at it, busily telling each other 'jokes' about Immodium for the millionth time? Rolling Eyes

On rereading it, I have a few niggles about this piece. Now, I have no doubt the Yard will speak to the others in the McCanns' group at some point, it's perfectly routine. And this time, their statements will NOT end up on the net in altered form, having passed through the grubby mitts of D. Levy.

Which brings me to my main niggle.

Last night, Levy surfaced out of nowhere to twit the link to the front page of the Express, much earlier than the front pages are normally public.

I have to ask - is that fat fraud attempting to muddy the waters yet again? Because I am not convinced the Yard would say anything at this point.

I don't have an issue with Clarence Mitchell being quoted; that is what his answer would be if he was asked on the phone what he thinks of the Yard saying this....

But where did the story come from in the first place? And why was Levy on to it so quickly?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 am

this is a normal procedure, exactly like you wrote bb1: it´s perfectly routine".

this is a positive step in the right direction.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:41 am

Brown's mouthed off on Bennett's forum rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Very fishy, if you ask me
Pat Brown Today at 6:02 am

I find this whole story bogus as hell.

1. What timing! Less than 48 hours after the news goes out that I have issued a cease-and-desist letter to Gerry and Kate and 24 hours before I leave for Portugal, suddenly big news! I know many think that since the news orgs haven't exactly rushed to print a story about what alI am doing, there is no need for diversion. This may be true, but the timing is so coincidental, I think CM may be attempting to make sure the story doesn't gain any momentum, to quickly turn heads away and say, see, something is happening over at SY; they are really making progress.

2. Of course, let's say that isn't true. That CM doesn't really want anyone even pointing at the Tapas 7 because, after all, what do they even know what would be helpful if the McCanns are innocent? If SY wants to interview them, hmm, that can't be good for the McCanns, can it?

3. So okay, this has zip to do with me and SY is planning to interview the Tapas 7. So they warn them? What? They want to give them time to get their stories down pat and perfect? What police department warns co-conspirators (if they are) that they are gearing up to interrogate them?

4. Why aren't the McCanns being interviewed?

5. Why would you spend millions of pounds and nine months going over the minutia of every tip before doing a crime scene analysis and reconstruction and bringing in the main players for interviews? Why wouldn't you require the McCanns and the Tapas 7 to do be interviewed, polygraphed, and to participate in a reconstruction if they want the review?

6. Which brings me to this: Either this is all smoke-and-mirrors and a distraction or Scotland took nine months and a shitload of taxpayer money to grow a brain and conduct a homicide investigation as even the smallest police department would; in a proper investigative manner starting at Square One.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She has absolutely NO idea about anything, has she? If a fish out of water can be out of their depth - then that's Brown.

Why does she think either the McCanns or their friends are going to be 'interrogated'?

None of them are suspects; the McCanns were cleared without charge nearly four years ago - maybe no-one told Brown?

That ridiculous woman has an ego the size of Texas rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 am

Hounder:

Where did the duplicate key theory come from? My Lord, preserve me from this nonsense and take away the dizziness of spin in order to eat my cornflakes.

a duplicate key!!!!! they are scraping the bottom of the barrel here IMO.

Which shows what happens when you believe convicted liars like Gonc.

If they spent more time reading the police files, and less time spitting hate, they would know that at least FOUR spare keys are identified in the police files.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:52 am

I suppose the tick tockers are aware that one of the things the McCanns' friends will wish to discuss with the Yard is just how what appears to be their original Rogatory Statements came to be leaked online by Levy?

That was a huge, huge breach of trust and protocol by the PJ; assuming those are more or less the real statements, they were given in the UK, under UK police rules.

I suspect the Yard, too, will want to find out who was behind so much material being spun to suit, then leaked to smear the McCanns and others.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes, I am a bit concerned about how Levy got his hands on this information, if in fact it is true. It is fairly innocuous, as well as obvious that Scotland Yard would talk to most witnesses if they thought it was necessary. They have all of the witness statements from Portugal and Britain, and it is obvious to me that they would look at those first before interviewing anyone again.
So where did The Express get this so called information, and how did Levy know?

Pat Brown is just talking out of her arse again, and trying to attract attention to herself. I hope they all ignore her. Or do a hatchet job.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 pm

I have another niggle about this, Sabot, which also involved Levy:

In some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from ­Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant.

If that in any way refers to the witnesses' Rogatory statement, it's rather puzzling. Because they were made in English, in UK police statements, and were never supposed to end up on the internet.

So, the Yard will have the original, English statements....which could be where Levy himself starts getting in a bit of hot water if the versions that passed through his fat paws are not the same as the originals the Yard has.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 pm

I very much doubt that Levy got the Rogatory Interviews from The Brit Police, so he must have got them from The PJ. Then one wonders were they in English or Portuguese when Levy got his hands on them since The PJ would have had both I would think.

But it won't have taken Scotland Yard long to discover if these interviews had been translated into Portuguese and then back into English before they appeared on The Web. Kate spotted what they had done with her Diary just by the odd word, so the same will be true of The Rogatories.

Personally I doubt that Scotland Yard would do much about this short of informing The Portuguese Attorney General and The PJ. They will have to go after Levy. He is right in the middle of it all, and he certainly knows where he got his information.

I don't know about toilet rolls an Imodium, but sales could go up in Portugal.

Actually, I am beginning to wonder if Amaral will want to talk to Pat Brown.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Indeed, Sabot; as far as the UK is concerned, Levy is as big a nonentity as Brown.

I don't think Brown is going to be able to go to Portugal, actually - her head is so big, she will never get it through the plane's cabin door Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

bb1 wrote:I have another niggle about this, Sabot, which also involved Levy:

In some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from ­Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant.

If that in any way refers to the witnesses' Rogatory statement, it's rather puzzling. Because they were made in English, in UK police statements, and were never supposed to end up on the internet.

So, the Yard will have the original, English statements....which could be where Levy himself starts getting in a bit of hot water if the versions that passed through his fat paws are not the same as the originals the Yard has.....

Say no more Bonny

Portuguese investigators arrive in UK 28 November 2007:

Express: Yard To Call In Tapas 7 - Page 2 Zzpjte11

(from left) Luis Viriato, Francisco Corte-Real, Ricardo Paiva and Fernando Viegas.

The four-strong Portuguese team met five experts from the FSS at Leicestershire Police headquarters on 29 November 2007 to review and interpret the DNA results.

The team was led by Francisco Corte-Real, the vice-president of the National Pathology Institute. With him were Det Insp Ricardo Paiva and police scientists Fernando Viegas and Louis Viriato.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Ruth Riesinger ‎... In some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant... Hmmm. The previous translators must have been muppets, hä?!
13 hours ago

That's no way to speak about Morais and co....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Ruth Riesinger ‎... In some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant... Hmmm. The previous translators must have been muppets, hä?!
13 hours ago

That's no way to speak about Morais and co....

No, it isn't. Especially as they cocked them up on purpose. That can be quite difficult.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

I see smiffy is at it again:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post60156.html#p60156

Seems he's waffling some carp about the Express piece, pretending he knows what's going on. But WTF is all this, about the rogatory statements being leaked?

The rogatory interviews were not distributed in the UK by Paolo Reis: he was given access to them at the same time as a small number of others, including members of the Bureau. We all stayed quiet except Reis who set up an English language members-only forum and fed edited extracts from the interviews to its readers.

The original documents were not translations but prints of the English language Microsoft Word original transcripts, as shown in the example above, complete with timings synchronised to the DVD record.Examination and analysis showed that they had not been tampered with in any way, that the personal details, telephone numbers and addresses etc. were correct and would have been unknown to anyone except the participants and the police and that there was no evidence of interpolation. Furthermore, as anyone with the most rudimentary knowledge of English and Romance language grammar and usage would have noted, the language was demonstrably original English throughout..

The legal questions surrounding the reproduction of the documents in their original Word format meant that it was safer to publish only edited and unformatted versions and this is probably why Reis did so. Still, to some of us it was unsatisfactory that one group was publishing edited parts of them not to the public but only to selected forum members—all “antis” — without showing the originals.

Out of fairness, therefore, one of the recipients sent one unedited facsimile copy to a notoriously pro-McCann and anti-Amaral UK internet researcher and forum poster (calling herself “Nicked”) and one to a more or less neutral and reliable UK poster (who used the name “Cushty”), giving them permission to use and circulate the material as they saw fit. This ensured that any attempt to provide inaccurate versions of the documents, either for or against the McCanns, would be easily identified and challenged. From then on they were gradually circulated throughout the net.

What a load of pretentious tosh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

We all stayed quiet except Reis who set up an English language members-only forum and fed edited extracts from the interviews to its readers.

Is that right? So, it's true that Levy is just Reis in a fat suit?

Because it was LEVY who fed them out via the findingthetruth forum, after all sorts of skulduggery on his own site.

The photos of the interviews? The late-night chats on MSN to speshul forkers? And since when was Cushty neutral? I think we all must have missed that one...

That's his worst load of bollox yet - and that's saying something Pcorneater

Oh, and all that waffle is beside the point.

THE STATEMENTS SHOULD NEVER, EVER HAVE BEEN LEAKED IN THE FIRST PLACE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.com/search/label/Duarte%20Levy

Mrc

Well done, Magali, you're a star. Congratulations -you're someone who really goes ahead and gets things done. V annoying about the mods, sorry no time to post just now - I'm swamped out with work. The mods are incredibly obtuse. Got to be quick, but I've one or two ideas for you:

IDEA

1) Being French, you could get direct access to D. Levy (who runs SOS Maddie) and inside information on the case that nobody but a select few can get. You could also ask him directly about the multiple maddie issue, and he might be willing to give you inside info that could be published on your thread (you would definitely need permission). Here's how to do it, if you're interested:

a) Sign up to join the SOS Maddie forum and make some posts

b) PM the mods and ask if you can join in the late night MSN sessions that Levy runs. These are for trusted posters (anti-McCann) who must guarantee that they will not publicize what he divulges. However, certain information may be divulged, with his permission. I went on these sessions a few times when I was a member, before I transferred to MF - was amazed at the info that came out to these MSN sessions. You could raise the issue of the multiple maddies and discuss fully - he will know the truth - had direct links to the PJ.

(Redacted stupid squit about photos and different 'versions' of Madeleine)

Let me know what happens with your approaches. Unfortunately, Reis is still away from his blog, also Levy has never answered the 2 emails I sent. Far better to get hold of him on an MSN session.

A Bientot!

Oops!

Hi Duarte,

To the best of my knowledge "nicked" is the poster who put the "rogue" witness statements in this forum - unsourced.

As they have been unveiled as an anti but posing as a pro in the 3As don't you think it's time to evaluate the fact that the rogue witness statements by nicked may in fact be total fabrications?

Considering "nicked" is "*****(redacted)" I would view them with extreme caution!

Stevo

Oops!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2002-25.html

We all stayed quiet except Reis who set up an English language members-only forum and fed edited extracts from the interviews to its readers.

err wasn't that Levy?

Yup; 'twas the fat one, not the skinny one, who by then was heading for the fleshpots of Macau. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Borrowing from Myths as it explains it far better than I could:

============================

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post60179.html#p60179

Re: UTTER BULLSHIT FROM BLACKSMITH ONCE AGAIN!!
Posted by urcrazy » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Jesus H Christ, Blacksmith - you are a tosser.

YOU GOT THE NAME WRONG

The line about SY possibly asking for retranslations has brought out our intellectual friends, the internet McCann supporters. The Portuguese, they claim, are wily and dishonest translators; one of their most unreliable and dishonest bloggers, they say, is Paolo Reis: he provided the rogatory interviews to the UK and deliberately mistranslated parts of them in Goncalo Amaral’s favour before doing so. Clearly, they conclude, the Yard know that they have been corrupted and that nobody can trust this supposed “evidence”.

This claim, which is demonstrably wrong in every particular, was first made on a blog which is supposedly dedicated to careful critical analysis and refutation of anti-McCann “myths” [loud and prolonged laughter.] It illustrates the inability to handle evidence and the sheer determination to avoid the truth which characterises the work of that crowd. The Bureau has corrected them before but, yawn and stretch, we’ll do it again.

Its Duarte Levy you stupid, asinine fool, and I will be very surprised if anyone here or on the Wiki has ever made that elementary mistake!!!
BTW,
'Nicked' was NOT a pro-McCann poster in the least UNTIL SHE READ THE FILES AND IN PARTICULAR THE ROGATORIES.

It was at that point that you, you snivelling wretch, and all the other snivelling wretches, turned on her, and tried to pull her to shreds.

Stop drinking so much Smiffy, you are making, stupid, elementary mistakes.

I have had to correct you before - and you turned up on PFA to argue the toss with me and lost - and I'm perfectly prepared to do it again.

=============================

Yes, that sums it up better than I could.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Well if they are trying to cover Levy's big fat a*se, I'd say they've had it bottomsup

Is it me, or do some of the lunatic's sound a little bit worried about SY or something?
If not they should be, tick tock, nearly time thumbsup
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

They do know Duarte Levy is Portuguese and not Belgian, don't they?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next