JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL

+12
Anita
Pedro Silva
rhodes
sans_souci
greenink211
Maggs
crazytony
Lamplighter
barbiecar
Sabot
lily
bb1
16 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL - Page 10 Empty Re: PATSY GOES TO PORTUGAL

Post  sadie Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:27 pm

thumbsup @ Zenny

Pat brown is trying to do a Brat; an Amaral or a Christavao

She knows that like them, if she spouts enough drama, controversy and vitriol the masses will clamour to buy it. A bit of sex would help too, but that will be difficult unless the imaginary swingers re-appear rofl

It is all about fame and megabucks ... not reality

Perhaps that is wrong, but that is what it seems to me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited by sadie on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm

honestbroker wrote:
bb1 wrote:However, she will have to explain how the parents, who had never visited Portugal, managed to know the area so well; they could hide the little girl's body, never to be found.

As the Attorney General said when he cleared the McCanns without charge:

Even if, hypothetically, one could admit that Gerald and Kate McCann might be responsible over the child’s death, it would still have to be explained how, where through, when, with what means, with the help of whom and where to they freed themselves of her body within the restricted time frame that would have been available to them to do so. Their daily routine, until the 3rd of May, had been circumscribed to the narrow borders of the ‘Ocean Club’ resort and to the beach that lies next to it, unknowing the surrounding terrain and, apart from the English friends that were with them on holiday there, they had no known friends or contacts in Portugal.

It simply cannot be done, and why the forkers cannot see that the explanation for Madeleine's disappearance is staring them in the face, I do not know.

For any kind of themccannsdunit scenario to work, there would have to be evidence of Kate and Gerry being simultaneously absent from the restaurant at some point between their joint arrival and Kate's alert at 2200.

There is none.

You and I know this, but Patsy will just come-up with some word-salad to "explain" everything and in the end, themmccannsdunit 'cause she's the "professional" and whatever she says is the gospel truth. I've seen her on Nancy Grace and even Grace doesn't question this idiot woman's theories. I will never watch Nancy Grace again after the Casey Anthony debacle. Not that I watched her much before, but anyone that puts on this woman and accepts what she says is no better than she is. Brown is a media whore.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Even her own fans know she has made a complete a@se of herself this time, Zenny.

There should have been 50 page threads about her wonderful detective work by now, and Morais hasn't said a word about Brown for days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Even her own fans know she has made a complete a@se of herself this time, Zenny.

There should have been 50 page threads about her wonderful detective work by now, and Morais hasn't said a word about Brown for days.

It's the complete dumb ass trailer trash in the US I worry about. If you is on TV, you must be important <rolling eyes>. Just look at the stupid idiots on Facebook that follow her. You can tell many of them are red-neck, uneducated hicks. This is the market she's playing to; not people in the UK who know the case well. She's courting those who will take her word that those evil McCanns are guilty. Trust me, she doesn't even have prove it to the people that follow her.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Zenny wrote:
bb1 wrote:Even her own fans know she has made a complete a@se of herself this time, Zenny.

It's the complete dumb ass trailer trash in the US I worry about. If you is on TV, you must be important <rolling eyes>. Just look at the stupid idiots on Facebook that follow her. You can tell many of them are red-neck, uneducated hicks. This is the market she's playing to; not people in the UK who know the case well. She's courting those who will take her word that those evil McCanns are guilty. Trust me, she doesn't even have prove it to the people that follow her.

One only has to read some of the American Forums to know that what you say is true. Some of the posters are every bit as foul as out own home grown bunch.
Although there are people like us. Thank God.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Sabot wrote:
Zenny wrote:

One only has to read some of the American Forums to know that what you say is true. Some of the posters are every bit as foul as out own home grown bunch.
Although there are people like us. Thank God.

She knows her audience and this whole "investigation" is for them. They wil not ask the relevant questions because they are too stupid to grasp the complexities of this case. She will spoon-feed them whatever she wants them to believe and they will praise the "professional". Anyone that dares question her sub-par investigative skills is branded a "hater".

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

This is the kind of market Brown is aiming at:

I just love the fact that the 'abductor' chose an apartment that had shutters brightly lit for all the neighbours to see clearly

It's come out with that idiocy because of her risible blog. If it bothered itself to go and look at the pictures in the police files, it would know the truth.

It would know that Brown has fallen flat on her ar@e because she couldn't be bothered to read the files.

But it won't do anything as demanding as actually reading the police files; it will now go on to repeat Brown's fiction and lies as TROO FACTS.

And wonder why the big, bad, real world isn't in the slightest bit interested in what it has to say, and invent ever-madder conspiraloon 'theories' because the real world isn't interested in its stupidity.

ETA, snap, Zenny.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:03 am

When you think about it it becomes pretty obvious why she went to Portugal. She doesn't actually have to do anything other than spout any old shite.

I WUZ THERE, SO I KNOW. That will be quite enough for her intellectually challenged followers. And then they will pay for her to have another holiday when it's a bit warmer. This will produce another Pamphlet, and that's her Work done for this year.
Not to forget all of The Media Shows.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:08 am

Personally, I preferred Ghoul Tour #1. It shows how bad this effort is that Foxyblondie and Laffinthug actually made more sense than Brown. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 am

bb1 wrote:Personally, I preferred Ghoul Tour #1. It shows how bad this effort is that Foxyblondie and Laffinthug actually made more sense than Brown. Pcorneater

And at least they did tell some of the truth. Like IT WAS DARK AND CREEPY.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 am

I do hope she isn't going to do something really tacky, like stalking Robert Murat, after the dreadful experience he had the first time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 am

I wonder if she has been anywhere near The Church? I mean, she'll have to go there, won't she.

Actually, I prefer not to think about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 am

Sabot wrote:
I wonder if she has been anywhere near The Church? I mean, she'll have to go there, won't she.

Actually, I prefer not to think about that.

You can bet she will go there. Nothing is sacred to this money-grubbing parasite.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10