JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

+8
Rose
Maggs
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Did the teeth on this Virtual Saw match the cuts on the body pieces? Got you there. No flies on me.
I have just watched all 15 Seasons of Silent Witness, and I am now A Forensic Pathologist. I even wrote a book. "How to tell how someone died, without a Body or any Evidence." It will be on Amazon for £99.99. next week.

See youse all at my Villa in PdL Bring your own bottle.

Oh. R.S.V.P. That's Intelechool French for Let Me Know If You Are Coming.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Lamplighter wrote:I hearded a rumour that some old tramp found a fridgy thing in .... a yew tree .... got €5 fer it, bit rusty and lotsa red dried stuff in it .... LL Hahau Hahau

Did he find it at Ayre's Rock? And were there any Dingos around?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Yer well Sabot. We culd all write a review for 9.99 GBP each for you? You culd sell more that way. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 4:11 pm

Good thinking, Lily. Make up some good stuff, will ya. But I get the Royalties.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:I hearded a rumour that some old tramp found a fridgy thing in .... a yew tree .... got €5 fer it, bit rusty and lotsa red dried stuff in it .... LL Hahau Hahau

Nah, near some water in a tooristy place. He did say as how there was a dog wot was sniffing and panting nearby, and playing wiv a toy but he reckoned he wouldn't get any € fer them. He said the dog kept singing "I am a mole, and I'm gonna dig a hole".
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 4:32 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Nah, near some water in a tooristy place. He did say as how there was a dog wot was sniffing and panting nearby, and playing wiv a toy but he reckoned he wouldn't get any € fer them. He said the dog kept singing "I am a mole, and I'm gonna dig a hole".

That was a Dingo, I tell ya. Dogs don't sing. Everybody knows that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Rumour or other?
marxman Today

Its being twitted that the McCanns have split up!
Anyone know anything?

Yes - that the hater WUM who started it is beneath contempt, as are the hater trolls who are gleefully repeating the LIE.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Re: Rumour or other?
wjk Today
What?? So all that lovey dovey stuff and holding hands was fake??!!

Must be thinking of Gonc and Lovely Sofa Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu May 31, 2012 11:18 pm

bb1 wrote: Rumour or other?
marxman Today

Its being twitted that the McCanns have split up!
Anyone know anything?

Yes - that the hater WUM who started it is beneath contempt, as are the hater trolls who are gleefully repeating the LIE.

Somebody had a bad dream?.

By the way do they know that fake divorce of Gonc's still hasn't happened. Gotapicapocket, it seems was lying yet again rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 am

Nothing the Gonc Squad did would surprise me, Maggs.

I actually thought even the forkers had learned to ignore trash from WUMs, but clearly not - it's like the stupid Flashing blue lights at Rothley, rubbish WUMs and trolls used to post nearly 5 years ago.

Amazing that anyone still falls for it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 am

well if it is true i cant believe they have missed a front page spread ---- how they have been torn apart by those hurtful internet nutters --- bla bla bla

----------

Maybe that is saved for Sunday!

--------

Who has the two children now the the #McCanns are reported to have have split up?

Would you cover the news that apparently #McCanns have long split or would that harm sales?

And then they wonder why they are called HATERS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:22 pm

If anyone wants a good old laugh, I recommend Textusa's latest deranged ramblings:

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/pdls-sudden-heat-wave.html

He/she/it demonstrates that they are unfamiliar with the notion of 'weather' - you know, the sun coming out from behind clouds, the wind rising and falling, that sort of thing.

Maybe they don't have 'weather' in the nice house with the padded walls and all the helpers where Textusa lives? That must be it, the 'special house' must be at an even temperature till the lights go out at round about 9 pm, so it thinks the real world is like that, too.

I though its obsession with tables was hilarious, but this one is even better.

Here comes that taxi for Textusa! alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Right. So sometimes it is hot and sometimes it is cold, and all on the same day. A bit like here then. At the moment I am trying to decide if I should wear a cardigan or not, when I go off to cut some grass in a minute. But since I now have three abandoned cardigans in my van from three previous occasions when I wore one and had to take it off, I probably won't bother this time.
This undoubtedly means that I own too many cardigans, and generally don't know if I am coming or going. So I am probably guilty of something or another directly related to The McCanns.
Someone needs to find out how many cardigans all of the witnesses own. And just how many cardigans Kate McCann has ever been seen in. Anywhere.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 pm

It's beyond funny, Sabot, even better than the tables. Clearly, in Textusa-world, no place exists which is hot and sunny when the sun is out and you are out of the wind, and chilly when you are in the shade and wind rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He/she/it thinks this is odd:

That day was cold and windy at noon, and sunny and warm at 15.00.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Completely, utterly, bonkers yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 pm

But why do they fall for it? This Textusa person posts a load of totally and utterly incomprehensible and unrelated rubbish, often in the same sentence, and they all applaud because once upon a time It said that The McCanns are guilty. Although I can't say I have ever seen an even remotely logical reason, presuming that one was ever given.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 pm

I like the comments best, when there are dozens of them all agreeing with the loony and telling it how clever it is. And all written in exactly the same style rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Do you think that they understand what Textusa is on about, Bonny? I've got a Master's Degree in Colloquial English, and I can't work it out. I'm still trying to suss out The Tables and the non existent Waiters.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:32 pm

The one about the wetsuits was pretty good, too, as I recall, Sabot. I suspect the answer is that he/she/it lives in a nice rubber room, without weather, tables, or anything normal people take for granted. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:46 pm

I don't remember the one about The Wet Suits, Bonny. Or do I? My brain probably scrambled about then.
This has to be a Cult, you know. Normal people wouldn't even bother reading it beyond the first sentence, which is about when I bail out these days. But The Forkers behave as though Moses has just come down from the Mount of Wherever, carrying a great slab of Concrete. And I can't say I would have believed him either.
Oh, except for the bit about, "Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness", I quite like that bit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Do these creatures know NOTHING? Look at this:

FBI Eddie ‏@FBI_Eddie
@SafariSara @Jayelles1 @justice4maddie The statement of Mary Smith seems to be missing from the files. Any idea where it is? #McCann

All together now -

SHE DIDN'T MAKE ONE

I thought the entire world knew that by now; clearly not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:47 am

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@MareZarefoss OMG there's so much to tell :-)) Hopefully there will be a forced RECONSTRUCTION & JAIL quite soon LOL #mccann @glitter_brain

Nurse! Nurse! Zoe's chewed through her restraints again! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 am

At least she's still Lolling. That's a good sign.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

She's never been the same since Bennett spurned her, despite her devoted service as Midas. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 am

bb1 wrote:She's never been the same since Bennett spurned her, despite her devoted service as Midas. Pcorneater

What did happen there, Bonny? I never have been able to work it out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:59 am

Maybe she got too obviously crazy even for Bennett? She's clearly in a bad way now - why she insists on pretending she has a 'GF' and children, I do not know. As for all her heads, I do not know who she thinks she is kidding. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next