JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

+8
Rose
Maggs
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 Empty Re: Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm not helping them. Perhaps they will blow a fuse on their keyboards with all the sobbin and whailin.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel - Page 33 Empty Re: Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 am

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@Pheobus1 @Wonderwoody1 @jeanaked @rangeeni @w_nicht Screensaved your libel of Amaral. After wins libel case against #McCann will forward on

Stupid, delusional, half-wit obsessive rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:20 am

I haven't Libelled Amaral. It's all TROO FACTS. Silly pillock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:32 am

Another deluded tw@t:

Re: MADDIE MCCANN TRIAL 'RUINED OUR MARRIAGE'
Justiceforallkids Today at 8:10

this shows how bitter and twisted pro mcanns are bonny and sabot are dancing with glee about all this i hope sofia and GA sue the whole dam 6 of so on that forum

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 am

Interlectool forker;

Sugar Plum says:
Pretend I care. Why would Prior know more about forensics than Amaral ?

Your granny's budgie knows more about forensics than Amoral; if he had bothered to learn a little about forensics, he might not be in this mess. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Another deluded tw@t:

Re: MADDIE MCCANN TRIAL 'RUINED OUR MARRIAGE'
Justiceforallkids Today at 8:10

this shows how bitter and twisted pro mcanns are bonny and sabot are dancing with glee about all this i hope sofia and GA sue the whole dam 6 of so on that forum

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dancing with Glee? I can hardly stand up for laughing. And what does that sour puss know about Glee? Unless she is posting about missing children being dead, and vilifying mothers in general, including her own.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Justiceforallkids Today at 12:03 pm

they sound bloody gutless to me ,,,,,,,,,,,

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster

She's in full flow today. Making up for lost time I expect. That should keep us laughing for a couple of days.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Oh, they are all shrieking and howling with impotent rage, Sabot. They haven't quite grasped that they can howl at the moon till Doomsday, it will change nothing in the real world.

They should have paid more attention to the law, and less to their deranged forker fantasies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:05 pm

they sound bloody gutless to me ,,,,,,,,,,,

So, what does that make Gonc, after his ghastly behaviour during the Faro hearings?

Claiming he was living in a police station? Lying to a judge by claiming he was going to give evidence by video-conference and then not showing up, which meant the judge had to send out search parties in Lisbon to try to find him?

How much do his fan club think those antics helped him with the Portuguese legal authorities?

No wonder the judge and prosecutor all agreed with defence lawyer Isabel Duarte that Gonc has no honour to be offended. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Re The Child Supposedly Recently Abandoned in Portugal.

Justiceforallkids Today at 11:52 am

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
If that's true, it makes her getting blind drunk even more irresponsible!

CarlyMichelle wrote.
that poor baby it probably already has fetal alchol sydrome .....

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 pm

They are being absolutely vicious on that thread - and they seem to have learned nothing.

They would do well to wait until more is known about this alleged incident before sharpening their pitchforks again; it doesn't even seem to have raised their eyebrows that the Portuguese police saw fit to triumphantly put the child's photo on their fb page.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it all fizzled out.

Given the truly horrendous level of child and domestic abuse being reported in Portugal:

Number of murders marital already exceeds last year's
This year there have been more homicides marital than in the entire year of 2011. And the number is superior to what was reported during the week.

2012 is still far from over and has made 30 domestic violence fatalities in Portugal, three more than in all of last year. The total of 2011 (27) was exceeded on Monday, the day we recorded three homicides marriage.

Each month there were, on average, four marital homicides, one per week, 22 women and eight men, mostly between 31 and 50 years, almost all killed with firearms (13) and weapons (9) . And more than that between husband and wife, is mainly between "ex" that violence is exercised lethal.

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/numero-de-assassinios-conjugais-ja-ultrapassa-o-do-ano-passado=f751765#ixzz25yVFM7vA

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/homicida-de-bebes-chora-a-pedir-visitas

Murderer of babies crying asking visits
Alexandra, his wife of 27 years that killed three children at birth in Figueiro dos Vinhos, lives difficult days. "Cries a lot and asks to visit in jail," said her mother, Maria Alexandra Gomes, 65, still poorly remade the grief for his youngest daughter.

.....just two of the harrowing stories currently making headlines.

The McCann-haters would be well advised to wind their necks in and stop the hypocrisy.

We don't know the whole story yet with this business, so they really ought to stop their ghoulish 'speculating' till we do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:34 pm

I see Heidi is STILL libelling Ms Gurney. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:50 pm

We all know what happened the last time The Portuguese Police snatched a British Child off the streets. It was grossly exaggerated and the child was returned to the parents. Actually, I think it was two children.
Personally, I suspect that there is some hidden agenda going on with The Portuguese Police and British Nationals and Tourists. Getting their own back, are they?
I wouldn't go to Portugal in a hurry these days. They don't stop short of beating up old women.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

There have been way too many incidents in Portugal for it to be coincidence. British families go all over the world on holiday - but the trouble ALWAYS seems to be in Portugal.

When Brits are the victims of crime in, say, the US, the police pull out all the stops to help them, and find the criminals. They don't blame victims, as has happened time after time in Portugal, with people dying in muggings, people's homes being invaded, etc.

It's not all the police, I am sure the majority of decent, hard-working professionals are disgusted by these endless scandals, but there is definitely something awry with the frequency of incidents.

There are only ten million people in Portugal, but if you read the Portuguese papers regularly, the crime, violence, domestic and child abuse, etc., is out of all proportion.

It might be something to do with the penalties being so light as to be a joke.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Even Gonc supporter Flores has noticed something amiss - this is from his latest ramble, about suicide and violence in Portugal:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/f-moita-flores/suicidio-da-esperanca

The dryness of the number is loved by this poor and frustrating to know that neither the symbolic dimension of the digits can grasp. And so, I prefer to look and resist this crisis with the help of other numbers whose symbolic carry within themselves Life and Death. We learned that in 2009, six Portuguese daily autodeterminaram death. That the Amiga line SOS Voice (aimed at suicide prevention) receives thousands of calls from people begging for help in the brutality of loneliness, unemployment, ruin families, domestic violence.

We learned also that rise above 30 thousand cases of domestic violence, always growing as the crisis deepens, with higher rate of women murdered. We could continue to provide numbers on this death of hope. Maybe if she screamed least, if there was a soul to know who understood the tragic dimension of the number, adding that solutions had to do
with the dignity of those who suffer, something that is not measured in percentages of GDP, not inflation.

The statistics, for such a small country, are horrifying.

And that is before we even start on the gruesome murders, like King Ghoba, or burning people to death in lifts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm

I think it is to do with long lingering Fascism, Bonny. The Police are always right, and far too many of them jump to conclusions rather than put in a bit of effort to do their job properly. Some of them really are a disgrace.
And if it hadn't been for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann this disgrace would have gone on and on indefinitely, so I am none too impressed by their later day attempts to sort out the corruption within their Police Forces and Judiciary.
It was horrifying to watch the corruption unfold. Even to the point where the leaks to The Press began again, the minute Rebelo left for The Rogatory Interviews in England.
And Amaral using things in his book that he shouldn't even have known about.
Not to forget what happened to Leonor Cipriano, which to me was the horror of all time. We wouldn't have known about that if Madeleine hadn't been abducted and then abandoned. And I wouldn't have known about Michael Cook, and a fair few other things.
It is just so bloody sad that a little British girl had to be stolen before any of these appalling things came to light.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm

The Police are always right, and far too many of them jump to conclusions rather than put in a bit of effort to do their job properly.

Yes, this business of thinking the police are always right, first time and every time, is definitely a hangover from repression.

In any 21st century Western democracy, the police are PUBLIC SERVANTS, not demi-gods, and can foul up just as easily as anyone else. They shouldn't, but humans do get things wrong.

Any genuine democracy recognises that, has proper courts, etc. The Gonc cult don't seem to 'get' that, or that there is more to democracy than just waving carnations around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:34 pm

The Pamela Gurney 'War' on YouTube in ONE day - Thanks to those that responded
HiDeHo Today

- says someone who doesn't know that 'praia' means BEACH in Portuguese. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 pm

The Gonc and The Morais Gang never did want Democracy, no matter how many Carnations they wave about. These were the people who f*cked up The Revolution in the first place. Lurking about and waiting for things to settle down, and then slithering back into power. This is a fact of History, and we have seen it all before. We just didn't know that it was going on in Portugal.
But we do now. Thanks, sadly, to The Abduction of Madeleine McCann.
But their days are now numbered. And they will be eradicated. Hopefully to a very awful old age.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:10 pm

I'll tell you what, Fellers, The Little Tazzy Marsupial is decidedly obsessed with Bonny and me. And I've got an horrible suspicion that she is a bit afraid of us, probably due to all of The Libellous Screen Shots that we are saving of what she has said.
Her Under Cover Cop Brother is not going to be pleased with her when he finds out what she has done.
And heaven help her long suffering Mother and Father.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 pm

It was hilarious when she stalked you to that American woman's blog. Obsessed or what? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

bb1 wrote:It was hilarious when she stalked you to that American woman's blog. Obsessed or what? Pcorneater

Truly hilarious, Bonny. And what the feck does she know about The Queen? In fact, how did she know I was posting on that disgusting Blog. But if she though she upset me then she is very wrong. I am much better at Attention Seeking than she will ever be. And much brighter with it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:45 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@MrsMLouis Not at all. If I was convinced my child "abducted" as K #McCann was by "jemmied shutters" etc I would call police myself.

So, she knows what number to call for which department of the Portuguese police? She does know that the GNR are actually semi-military, and separate from the PJ?

No, thought not.

So, she speaks Portuguese well enough to get through to the right department and explain what's happened?

No, thought not.

Just another blind, obsessive hater.

ETA, does she even know that Portugal doesn't use 999?

No, thought not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:48 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@MrsMLouis Not at all. If I was convinced my child "abducted" as K #McCann was by "jemmied shutters" etc I would call police myself.

I wonder how she would feel if that happened to her? She might need some help and support at this stage. There are times for others to take charge and this may have been it.

Why do they always act so ridiculously hateful to Kate?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm

IMO, they're nasty people - they do it to all sorts of people, especially crime victims.

Smiffy started this sh*t about the McCanns not phoning the police - in between him dribbling salaciously.

There is a near-seamless narrative of what happened after 10pm in the police files, but the forkers are totally ignoring that. What difference they think their trash is going to make to reality, I do not know. You can't reason with obsessives like them.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next