JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

A nice, comfortable cell with all mod cons, and probably in isolation, but that's what he was before by choice. No real hardship, lots of antidepressants, and I doubt they can even make him work.

Excuse me, that is sounding quite attractive to those of us who have to get on with life and every day problems. A limitless supply of books, no doubt, and three square meals a day that he won't have to cook or earn. Seig Heil.

But you have to admit that he isn't a very attractive character to look at. He looks as though he has been on Steroids to me, so his brain is probably shot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 pm

"What will the death of this man do for my child? Will it bring him back? No, but he must never walk free again, he is insane, let him be chained to a wall in a madhouse!"

That to me makes sense, LL. Legitimising his foul cause by declaring he is sane, and giving him what he wants - that can't be right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:23 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/976517/breivik-apologises-for-not-killing-more

Breivik Apologises For Not Killing More

The man who killed 77 people in Norway tells the court he is sorry for not murdering more people

Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik has apologised to "militant nationalists" for not killing more people during the Norway attacks.

He made the comment in a statement to court after he was sentenced to 21 years and declared "not insane".

Breivik - who killed 77 people in a gun and bomb rampage last year - said he did not accept the "illegitimate" judgement, but won't appeal the verdict.

"In my view this sentence and judgement is illegitimate," he said. "At the same time I cannot appeal against the judgement because by appealing I would legitimise the court."

The five-judge panel in Oslo convicted Breivik of terrorism and premeditated murder, and sentenced him to "preventive detention" with a minimum of at least 10 years.

The declaration that he is not insane is exactly what he wanted - one that portrays him as a political terrorist rather than a psychotic mass murderer.

Lawyers for the 33-year-old right-wing extremist said before the decision that Breivik would appeal any insanity ruling, which he said would be "worse than death" but accept a prison sentence.

=============

What are the odds that his fan club are even now planning a repeat?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

PS - why is he still being allowed to mouth off?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

bb1 wrote:PS - why is he still being allowed to mouth off?

Free Speach, innit. And as for TEN YEARS, I think they might get a kick back on that one.
With a bit of luck he will become a Paranoid Schizophrenic, if he isn't one already. I doubt that his mental health is going to improve.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Insane or not, he's played the system all the way along the line and is still laughing at them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Insane or not, he's played the system all the way along the line and is still laughing at them.

He think, Bonny. But I wouldn't be too sure of that. Mainly because I don't care about what he thinks.
He has been tried and sentenced in a Court that he refuses to recognize, but he is under restraint of some kind. He no longer has his liberty. He will be locked in a Cell in isolation because someone will kill him given half a chance.

And most of the parents of the dead children will still be alive for quite some time, and will no doubt have something to say about him being released.

It might look like a plaster to cover a very big wound, but it has achieved it's purpose, at least for the time being. The time to shout will be if they ever look like releasing him. And by then I think he will be completely mad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:10 pm

I really, really hope you are right, Sabot. What worries me is his brain-dead supporters, and those who think he was somehow justified, or that this was a political offence. This verdict is no deterrent at all to them, quite the opposite.

Locked up or not, he's going to be living better than a great many British pensioners.

I wish someone had just shot the b*gger when he was in the middle of his rampage; the world would have been spared the sight of him making Nazi salutes in court, without let or hindrance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm

But there is a Nazi influence in the world, among other equally awful influences, Bonny. The French have been dealing with the desecration of Jewish Cemeteries for years and years. And no one ever does anything about it. They just churn it out on The News with monotonous regularity, shock, and horror. But no one ever gets caught, despite the fact that they know who these people are.
For the moment it's only Arabs in France who cause mayhem and get caught. While in fact a lot of Arabs are really decent people.

I live in a very rural area, so we never so much as see an Arab or a Black Person, except one last Summer. And everyone was nice to him. But they are kind people around here.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 pm

No, I don't wish that someone had shot him. I would rather he went mad slowly, and didn't even know that he had gone mad. And then he can spend the rest of his life feeling victimised. Like Bennett and Amaral. All gibbering in a great heap about how badly they have been done by.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:52 pm

This one has been caught, though, in the middle of slaughtering children. Is he 'punished', in any normal sense of the word? No, he gets a prison suite of three cells, and has to suffer the horror of not having the internet, and only 15 TV channels to choose from. He's being 'punished' less than a housebound pensioner or invalid.

Oh, and he gets to preach his doctrine in court, and smirk while he gives Nazi salutes. Now, I am sure Norwegian law is more than adequate for your run-of-the-mill wrongdoer, but this one isn't run-of-the-mill.

Desecrating cemeteries is vile, but pales into insignificance beside what Breivik did - and is proud of doing. Is anyone going to be deterred from massacring children in Norway in the future? No, they most certainly are not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 pm

He's not going to go mad and feel victimised, Sabot - he's WON. He got what he wanted. He isn't even a dead martyr now - he's a living symbol of just what you can get away with in Norway. He's a hero to every neo-Nazi in the world right this minute.

That isn't justice of any kind at all, IMO. It's a green light for the next Breivik to do it again, knowing that very little is going to happen to him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:16 pm

bb1 wrote:He's not going to go mad and feel victimised, Sabot - he's WON. He got what he wanted. He isn't even a dead martyr now - he's a living symbol of just what you can get away with in Norway. He's a hero to every neo-Nazi in the world right this minute.

That isn't justice of any kind at all, IMO. It's a green light for the next Breivik to do it again, knowing that very little is going to happen to him.

Only in Norway, Bonny. And if he was a dead martyr, what good would that do?

Sorry, but I believe that Society has to deal with it's misfits and murderers. They are all some mother's children, and if we are somewhat half civilised then we simply cannot kill them. It is barbaric. So we have to do something else with them. But then I believe that Life Imprisonment should mean just that. Not because I hate them because I don't think I do. Just to protect Society. That for me is what it is all about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

This hasn't protected society though, has it? Every neo-Nazi in Europe will be toasting their victory tonight. This isn't the end, it's just the beginning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

bb1 wrote:This hasn't protected society though, has it? Every neo-Nazi in Europe will be toasting their victory tonight. This isn't the end, it's just the beginning.

But what difference would it have made, Bonny, if they had said that he was insane?
The Neo Nazis would still be there. And still determined to wreck havoc.
So perhaps it is just Norway.
What do you think Britain would do? I think that Britain would do exactly the same. No one really wants to kill these people unless they have to. And I presume that he gave up before they shot him because he knew they would. So much for his principles.
More to the point is why do we have these people? What went wrong after the debacle and utter disgrace of the last War? Or are these people forever with us?
A bit like the Nasties. Nothing much we can do about them until they overstep the mark.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh wonderful, it seems it is currently his Yuman Rite to write books in prison, and disseminate his vile material.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/24/anders-behring-breivik-prison-platform

Anders Behring Breivik craved prison platform to rally far right

Experts say number of potential followers is low and copycat acts would be difficult, but rightwing views are widely shared

On the surface at least, the killer and his victims agreed on one thing. Anders Behring Breivik and the families of many of the dead welcomed the court verdict that he was sane enough to bear responsibility for mass murder, putting him in jail most probably for life.

But their satisfaction sprung from very different sources. For the bereaved relatives and the 242 wounded survivors of Breivik's killing spree, the 21-year sentence with the prospect of further indefinite detention offered at least the grim consolation that he had not escaped accountability.

The 33-year-old defendant, meanwhile, had fought hard to be accepted as sane because in his eyes such a finding buttressed his xenophobic creed. He anticipates his jail cell as a platform from which to capitalise on his notoriety and broadcast those beliefs.

He will have a computer with no internet connection, and is expected to use it to write books as well as updates to the extremist manifesto demonising multiculturalism that he sent out by email on the day of the attacks, 22 July last year. His right to disseminate such work from prison is likely to be the subject of further legal dispute.

"He might write up something and he might be able to get it published. There is freedom of the press," said Tor Bach, the head of Vepsen, an Oslo-based organisation that monitors extreme right. "But so what? The number of potential followers will still be very low."

Tore Bjorgo, a professor at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs, said Breivik had received a lot of correspondence. "It's not impossible he will get a following. The question is how much space will he get from the prison regime. The problem is we have not had anyone like this before and I'm not sure that the present regulations can handle him. They will have to be as strict as possible but it is also important not to make a Breivik an exception. We don't want to set up a Guantánamo for Breivik."

Breivik's notoriety has not escaped the attention of other extremists on an economically traumatised continent. Last week Czech police arrested a 29-year-old man in Ostrava who was found with weapons, explosives and police uniforms in his flat and who used the name Breivik online.

Anthony Painter, a co-director of the Extremis Project, which tracks far-right activity from London, said: "[Breivik] got the martyrdom he craved, and there is always the risk of copycats. The motivating forces are there for an individual wanting to be as high-profile as Breivik."

However, he said: "Such actions take an inordinate amount of planning, knowledge and expertise, and you would think security services are now more acutely aware of the risk."

Andrea Mammone, a historian at Royal Holloway college and an expert on the European far right, said the Breivik verdict had come at a time when extremist pan-national networks were growing amid recession, austerity and alienation in Europe and the US.

"The more structured parties will want to avoid any reference to Breivik because electorally it will be costly, but his views are widely shared," Mammone said. "The extreme rightwing is generally growing and there is an underground attempt to build super-national organisations, challenging Islam, challenging elites and trying to play the card of the economic crisis."

There have been gatherings of such international networks in Rome and Hungary this year, and one is planned in York this month. Mammone said Breivik's name had not yet proved a rallying point for such gatherings, and it was too soon to predict whether it would become so in the wake of the verdict.

============

I don't know what the answer is, Sabot, but I am damned sure that legitimising his twisted beliefs by declaring him sane wasn't it.

The warnings from history are all there - it took me seconds to find the EDF website, and read a manifesto that could have been written by Breivik. With nice piccies of swords and crusaders, and links to other far-Right organisations in Europe. And thanks to the internet, these creatures are all in constant communication.

That it is Muslims the far Right is targeting this time doesn't make them any different from the last shower of scum.

He's going to sit in that jail, in comparative comfort, writing his version of Mien Kampf and playing every Yuman Rites card he can think of to get EXACTLY what he wants. Including his books, etc., distributed to the rest of the Nazi scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

His written ramblings won't be published, Bonny. But alive or dead, sane or insane, he will be a rallying point.
But the important thing is that he gave away the names and organizations of people of a like mind, even if only by association.
It is an ongoing problem that The World has to deal with. And quite a lot of them do get arrested before they do any great harm. We don't actually get spaced out on it because most of them don't get to do any great damage.
And I can't really deal with it because I don't want to kill anyone, not even him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:39 pm

If he is allowed to have them published, then published they will be, Sabot. The market for them is ready and waiting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:55 pm

bb1 wrote:If he is allowed to have them published, then published they will be, Sabot. The market for them is ready and waiting.

Sorry. I do not believe that this will happen. He is a Convicted Criminal, and may not be allowed to do so. I use "May Not" in the correct sense. As in "Will Not."

The Market will have to wait.

And do you know that the worst thing of all for a Word Smith is that their precious words are never seen by anyone else. This is Purgatory. And so shall it be for him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

I really, really hope you are right and I'm wrong, Sabot, the thought of the far-Right rising again in Europe is terrifying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 2 Article-2192920-14AC5B74000005DC-898_634x354

Look at the faces of everyone around him; the only person in that photo who is happy is the one doing the Nazi salute. I don't care if his Yuman Rites were offended by being handcuffed; he should have been manacled instead of being given free rein to do that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 pm

bb1 wrote:I really, really hope you are right and I'm wrong, Sabot, the thought of the far-Right rising again in Europe is terrifying.

Not for me, Bonny. It won't happen. Because people of our approximate age won't allow it to happen. We aren't the same wimps of seventy odd years ago. We are the people who most suffered as small children. And I haven't forgotten that I was robbed of my childhood. All I knew until I was six years old, coming up seven, was War. That was my life. Bombs and Death and War. Feck it, I am not having that again.
I don't know how old you are, but it was bloody awful when I was a child, if I had but known it. The saddest thing of all is that I didn't. It was just normal. Daily terror.
So, I personally will kill them, despite the fact that I would most certainly rather not.

Is it too late to demand compensation for that Stress Syndrome that everyone is so keen to talk about these days? Shit, I've had it for all of my life. And I still freak when I hear a light aircraft over my head.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Contrary to popular belief, it's before my time, Sabot. But I loathe the far-Right, and it scares me that Europe may be sleep-walking into more bloodshed.

A lot of people sympathise with them - look at the posts on Not-Bennett's site about 'underclasses', and the racist remarks they were gaily making. I don't think it's far beneath the surface with a lot of people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Contrary to popular belief, it's before my time, Sabot. But I loathe the far-Right, and it scares me that Europe may be sleep-walking into more bloodshed.

A lot of people sympathise with them - look at the posts on Not-Bennett's site about 'underclasses', and the racist remarks they were gaily making. I don't think it's far beneath the surface with a lot of people.

There are still a few of us around, Bonny. We might be getting old but we are far from useless. And believe it or not, some of us are quite healthy.

That bunch on Not Bennett's Site couldn't knock the skin off a custard, let alone contemplate underground warfare. They wouldn't even know what that was.
And they know nothing about The Under Classes. They aren't clever enough. I am Under Class. It's the likes of me that they need to worry about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next