JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnfinn_Nesset

Quote:

Nesset, was convicted in March 1983 of poisoning 22 patients with Suxamethonium chloride.[2] He was also convicted of one count of attempted murder and acquitted on two other counts.[3] Nesset may have killed as many as 138 of his patients.[4]
He was sentenced to 21 years in prison, the maximum term available under Norwegian law at the time, to be followed by ten years of preventative detention.[5] However he was released after serving 12 years of this sentence due to good behaviour,[6] and is now reported to be living in an undisclosed location under an assumed name
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:44 pm

this is really appalling:

"However he was released after serving 12 years of this sentence due to good behaviour,[6] and is now reported to be living in an undisclosed location under an assumed name", the barsteward killed all those people and it is now free due to good behaviour, living as a normal people with no criminal record? despicable. In Portugal, maximum sentence is 25 years old, but, due to good behaviour, the sentence can be reduced, and then also due to good behaviour, the criminal can also be released from jail, but, to should appear in police station evey day, to be under control.

the treatment he administrated to the 22 patients, should have administrated to him: death penalty.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Many countries, especially those in Europe, got rid of the death penalty years ago. Yes, Breivik deserves it, but, as the father said in an earlier post of mine, what good does it do? Does it rewind the clock, does it bring back the dead? Isn't there a Christian saying "Vengeance is MINE, says the Lord, I shall repay."? When I was younger I favored the death penalty, but as I have grown in years and, I hope, in wisdom, I now query its use. If it was a good deterrent, then maybe, but even when it was in use, people still killed for greed, hatred, jealousy, so where was the gain? However, I think he should have been judged insane; I suppose, from the examinations by psychiatrists etc his sanity was proven. He says he will not appeal, the prosecution have also said they will not appeal so now it is done and dusted. We will have to wait and see the future outcome. But he is lucky in one respect - can you imagine what would be done to him in, say, Belmarsh? As it is, I expect he will be kept in solitary confinement; though there is less violence in Norwegian prisons, he will be in some danger from fellow inmates. I did laugh, however, as the judge had his microphone switched off in mid spiel as he was launching into a Nazi-style rant! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Lamplighter, you´re right, I understand your point of view, I agree with it,

but, sometimes the law is so weak in situations like these, that you can´t blame for people to have this feelings against this kind of criminals.

Lamplighter, I agree with you, you´re right about this: "what good does it do? Does it rewind the clock, does it bring back the dead?", the answer is no, but, at least, can give peace of mind to someone,

knowing that, due to death penalty, these criminals won´t hurt anyone anymore.

I don´t want to impose my opinion, everyone is entitled to it´s opinion, which I respect, but, for example, a guy that rapes a child, don´t deserve to live, which includes also breivik.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 pm

There is no punishment sufficient for what he did, but IMO, the signal this has sent out is liable to have dreadful consequences, LL.

If he had even been deemed insane, it would have been better. As it is, he isn't being 'punished' in any normal sense of the world. About the only thing he can't do in prison, that he has been doing for the past few years, is use the internet. It's no punishment for him to be confined to a suite of cells, he was living like that anyway.

And I doubt very much if other prisoners will attack him; they are more likely to sympathise with his whines that the government drove him to it. His voice isn't going to be silenced, either, he is going to use every single Yuman Rite laid down by the system he despises to speak.

The survivors and the families of his victims are never going to free of him.

He will carry on writing, and he WILL be published; if anyone tries to prevent it, he will launch an appeal under the liberal European laws he so despises. You laughed at his Nazi rant, LL. I was sickened. That image will be like an icon for every Aryan Supremacist around the world - Breivik, one of their own, sticking it to the court and the court letting him do it.

IMO, with the very best of intentions, Norway has done something truly awful. The likes of Breivik are not going to interpret this decision as strength, they are going to interpret it as a society that puts more value on its political beliefs than on the lives of its children. It doesn't matter what you or I think, we aren't the ones storing firearms and fertiliser.

When he was judged sane, the message sent was that sane people can share his beliefs; I frankly have to wonder if one or two people involved in that decision didn't have just a tiny bit of sympathy for him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

You laughed at his Nazi rant, LL.
No, bonny, I laughed at the fact that he started it, got barely a sentence or two out and then his mike went dead; she had him cut off, and then slapped him down. That must have enraged him, a woman dared to stop him from speaking his filth. I never laugh at Nazi rants, in my life I have heard many. Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Apologies, LL, I didn't mean that to be rude.

I am genuinely horrified by what happened in that court, and the message it has sent out to the tens of thousands of Breivik-admirers in Europe and elsewhere.

You only have to read round the message boards to see them....

I don't agree with what he did, but...

Can't blame him, he was only protecting his heritage....

And so on. For me, the bottom line is - Has that court done anything to prevent it happening again? No, if anything, they have made a repeat more likely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:29 pm

I know you weren't, bonny hug The problem is that the Norwegians were gobsmacked by what happened. They are a very peaceful people, crime is low and they are out of their depth. They did everything according to their laws; a fair trial, an assessment of his mental state, and the result is as is recorded. I have relatives in Norway, hell, I have a Norwegian surname, and they tell me there are many changes about to be made re security etc, something they have never had to worry about since WW2. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm

They are a very peaceful people, crime is low and they are out of their depth.

I think that is it, exactly, LL. Unfortunately, there are an awful lot of bad guys out there who are not going to see this as a triumph for democracy, etc., but as weakness. And that scares me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

If he had been tried in the UK, do you think they would have found him sane? Or sent him to Broadmoor? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Surely it wouldn't have arisen in the UK, LL, unless he pled Not guilty because of insanity?

As he didn't want to be judged insane, he would have been given a whole-life sentence - and he certainly wouldn't have been photographed smirking and giving Nazi salutes.

The UK DOES keep the worst of them locked up until they die, and I doubt if anyone greatly cares whether it's in a normal high-security prison, or Broadmoor, as long as they are locked up and shut up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm

He could have pleaded not guilty/insanity, not guilty or possibly guilty/diminished responsibility. But he wanted to be found guilty, he wanted the world to know he was the 'saviour' of his country so he pleaded not guilty and sane. He "acknowledged" the acts committed, but said he did not accept criminal responsibility. I think one of the problems was that two independent panels of psychiatrists examined him, one finding him sane, one insane. So the Norwegians were in a quandary. Not one I would have liked to have been part of. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Perhaps a less-innocent State would have acted pragmatically and announced that he was insane, LL, instead of worrying about his rights? Now, personally, I don't give a flying one about his supposed 'rights', as far as I am concerned, he gave those up when he detonated that bomb.

This:

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 3 Article-0-1297B683000005DC-889_634x424

is almost being overlooked, his other activities were so horrific and sadistic.

Also as far as I am concerned, it's a great pity he wasn't shot dead mid-rampage. The attention then might be on his victims, not on the the perpetrator. Failing that, a judgement that he was hopelessly insane and would be kept away from society for ever more would have discouraged copy-cats. AND SHUT HIM UP.

But for the State to provide him with a platform like that, to mock them - and then to sentence him to possibly as little as ten years in comfort - how in the name of God is that protecting society? Making him play Mr Mario on his State-provided computer instead of World of War just doesn't quite fit the bill, somehow.

IMO, Breivik is crazy - but crazy like a fox. Having NOT been shot mid-massacre, he's played the Norwegian State for fools and will continue to do so.

And the bigger picture is this.

There isn't a punishment severe enough for what Breivik did, but there should at least have been some kind of deterrent in his sentence. Instead, there is nothing at all to deter a copycat from massacring more Norwegians tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm

This is a live report re the trial result. It is very long so I am just posting the link. LL

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h4vtz71IXmWwDypm2vF9DwaslVFw?docId=CNG.6213cc6c6c34f5348dd39955badeb004.17a1
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks, LL, that's interesting, and merits careful readings and rereadings. These jumped out, though:

1340 GMT: Massacre survivor Caroline Svendsen, 19, is one of the few to question the finding that Breivik is sane.
"I was hoping he would be declared insane, because no one in their right minds would do this," she says.
"I'm afraid something like this might happen again. Maybe not in Norway because we've already had our part, but somewhere else where people are not so aware of what's actually happening.
"There are other places in Europe -- Greece, Spain, Italy, England -- where people with the same opinions are gathering followers. That's really, really scary," she adds.

And:

He will have access to a computer but not the Internet, but prisoners in Norway generally have access to postage. There are concerns he may be able to contact other extreme right-wingers.

IMO, Ms Svendsen's fears are justified, reading round the various comment sites shows he has an alarming number of sympathisers, if not admirers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Here our ultra-right rabidly anti-semitic/anti Roma party is reeling from the revelation that one of their top people, an MEP who has been touted as a future party leader, has a Jewish grandmother. What has made it worse for them is that the investigative reporter who 'outed' the MEP also claimed he was offered a substantial bribe to keep the info to himself. I believe there is a tape recording of the actual offer. The MEP has been told by the party bigwigs to resign, his answer was no, he considers himself first and foremost a patriotic supporter of the country and that anything in his ancestry is there and cannot be changed or eradicated. We expect more reactions as time passes. LL.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

So, no chance of it dawning on him that his racist beliefs are actually immoral and wrong, that he himself is now condemned because his granny was Jewish? No chance of him remembering what happened last time things like that were considered a stigma?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 am

bb1 wrote:So, no chance of it dawning on him that his racist beliefs are actually immoral and wrong, that he himself is now condemned because his granny was Jewish? No chance of him remembering what happened last time things like that were considered a stigma?
Creatures like him don't think like rational beings. bonny. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/269153/Gun-nut-gets-a-cushy-office/

MASS murderer Anders Breivik is blogging his sick views to the world as part of his cushy new life behind bars.

Breivik, 33, was jailed for 21 years last week for slaughtering 77 people in a holiday camp shooting spree and a bomb attack.

But he is now exploiting human rights laws and Norway’s ultra-liberal prison regime to spread hate from his lavish jail cell.

Although banned from using the internet, he is writing racist letters then sending them to his twisted followers who are posting them online.

His vile opinions are then posted on far-right websites.

Prison authorities are letting him go ahead with plans to write three books from his cushy three-cell suite, which includes an “office” with a computer and printer.

His rooms also include a mini-gym, complete with treadmill.

Breivik is planning to take university courses. He told one follower he wanted to set up a political “think-tank” from his cell, through which he would communicate with other fanatics.

Authorities say he has already received more than 600 “fanmail” letters and is exchanging messages with extremists.

Last night David Hines, of the UK’s National Victims’ Association, said: “I cannot under-stand these privileges. They are crucifying the victims’ families.

“I hear it is costing the Norwegian taxpayer £15million a year to keep him like this. That money should go to the victims’ families.”

A prison spokesman said: “He has human rights.

“This is about creating a humane regime.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 am

Eek Eek mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 am

about: "A prison spokesman said: “He has human rights.", this spokesman says that because it wasn´t with his family members, because if it was, he would have a different comment. No, that barsteward has no human rights, except to have a bullet in his head. Shame on you spokesman. shut your mouth spokesman, you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 am

They didn't allow his bedroom cell to be photographed, because he had a right to privacy...unbelievable. The Royal Backside is published in the rest of the world, but a racist mass murderer has Yuman Rites.

I watched a documentary about him last night, and was even less happy. I had the distinct impression things had been swept under the carpet.

Where was he getting money from? He didn't appear to be working, but he had endless funds to rent farms to build bombs on, order uniforms over the internet, etc...

And why did the judges claim there is no evidence of any kind of far-Right 'crusader' organisation in Europe? I would say there is ample evidence, as shown by his ever-growing fan club.

There are future Breiviks in every large town in Europe. They aren't hard to find, they're all over the internet.

I bet he has sympathisers in prison - including in the ranks of the nearly twenty people tasked with looking after him. Please note, I don't say 'guarding'.

Being confined to three cells isn't going to bother him, he's spent the last few years in his mother's spare bedroom, plotting this - about his only outside activity was going to the gym.

Best option, IMO, would have been for someone to shoot him mid-massacre; failing that, to declare him insane and cut him off from the outside world.

But this - the Norwegian authorities are the ones who are insane. No wonder he was smirking in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

And it took me less than a minute to find one of the many blogs appearing in celebration of Commander Anders Breivik

The contributors have been in contact with him all along. A few weeks back, one of his chums wrote:

Breivik remains optimistic that he'll be declared sane. We'll see.

They are all CELEBRATING the court decision.

What the Hell were the judges thinking of?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm

This is ultra liberal clap trap gone really wrong. Pandering to a piece of vermin like him with sugary sweet words to excuse him....... mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next