JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:41 pm

And 'Commander Breivik' and his followers are laughing at the whole, deluded lot of them, Lily. Having NOT shot him on sight, the Norwegian authorities played into his hands all the way along the line.

I also found out today that the 400-odd days he was in custody has been deducted from his ridiculous sentence -I don't think for one minute he is going to be in custody forever more. Anyway, you can scarcely call it 'jail' when he is doing exactly the same as he was before, only without the internet or World of War to play - he's only allowed non-violent video games. Rolling Eyes

I really, really want to be wrong, but I am afraid I can see Europe coming to curse Norway for letting this particular genie out of the bottle.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years - Page 4 Empty Re: Anders Behring Breivik Jailed For 21 Years

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Norway is such a beautiful country and the people are just lovely, Bonny. It is saddening to have to see all that pandering by the do-gooders to such a ******.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 pm

I don't know, were they too naive to see the danger he represents? How many of them are actually sympathetic to him?

They've managed to create the worst of all worlds. Instead of a dead martyr, they've created a living legend. That Crusader cross image is starting to appear all over the place, along with Lionhearts, etc.

There doesn't even seem to be any official anger at Breivik for massacring so many young people. It's as if Norway's determination to be seen as a social democrat nation was more important - and it's being seen as weakness. He certainly wouldn't be contributing to blogs in too many other nations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 pm

A prison spokesman said: “He has human rights.

“This is about creating a humane regime.

It seems that his human rights have more weight than some other peoples'.

There doesn't even seem to be any official anger at Breivik for massacring so many young people. It's as if Norway's determination to be seen as a social democrat nation was more important - and it's being seen as weakness. He certainly wouldn't be contributing to blogs in too many other nations.

I may be very wrong here, but it almost sounds apathetic in a way? If so, why?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Or not wanting to see that they were faced with something new, that they couldn't treat him in their usual way? I just don't know, Lily, I wish I did.

That Norway let their very own Harold Shipman out after only twelve years doesn't bode well.

I genuinely do not know how any judge could say he isn't part of a wider network, when there are hundreds of Breiviks out there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 pm

It really makes Norway sound so naive to me, Bonny, to be honest. They should take their Pollyanna glasses off and actually see what they are doing.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

24 August 2012 Last updated at 15:39
Breivik verdict: Norwegians react

A Norwegian court has found that mass killer Anders Behring Breivik is sane and sentenced him to 21 years in jail.

Breivik admitted killing 77 people and wounding more than 240 others when he bombed central Oslo and then opened fire at an island youth camp last year.

Here, readers in Norway react to the verdict.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19369548
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Thanks, LL, that's interesting.

The worst part is that he achieved what he wanted to achieve. He wanted his place in history and he achieved that.

That makes me angry. This will never be over for me.

That young guy is right, IMO, and I don't think it's over for Breivik, either. If he had been treated as he would just about anywhere else on earth, confined without luxuries and no contact with the outside world, well, maybe they would get closure in time.

I don't see that happening the way things stand, not when he's carrying on more or less as before, contributing to blogs about him and in touch with his fan club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Thank you, LL. thumbsup

What others must understand is that the penal system in Norway is all about rehabilitation rather than punishment.

That might work for many cases, and if it does, that is good. What about these monstrous ones?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm

The problem is that since WW2, most European countries have had some kind of strife, riots, strikes, shootings, bombings, knifings etc going on. But Norway is one of the most peaceful countries in the world, and certainly tops the list in Europe. They don't have a history of unrest; they don't have ethnic problems, so they were totally out of their depth when this took place. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 pm

What a shame for them, LL. Crying or Very sad

They really are lovely sweet people.

The monster doesn't deserve their kindness. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4