JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
"Gratuitous?" What's that supposed to mean?
I do wish these idiots would not try and use words that are far bigger then their brain cells can understand. I assume the stupido means gracious? LL Hahau Hahau

I think I prefer, "Gratuitous", LL. Much more their cup of tea.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:33 pm

He must off ment greatfule.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm

bb1 wrote:I can't remember who, but there is some forker who keeps going back there with different names. The rest of them don't like him/her, because he/she says things about 'law' and 'evidence' and doesn't approve of lynch mobs.

Still an 'anti', to use the old description, but less insane than the rest of them.

Yes. That's the pity. That one does appear to have a couple of brain cells, but Havern's won't like that. You have to be totally thick to last ten minutes on there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:38 pm

bb1 wrote:He must off ment greatfule.

I think you meen gratefuel, don't you off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Sabot wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maggs. Don't forget to keep your phone on record. Wink

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Oh we will Lily, thank you.

I want to see what or who's suit Gonc's wearing these days. I would have a photo with him, but I've already got a dart board, and I love my camera too much rofl rofl
Lisbon, here we come. Keep the Pcorneater filled up.

Oh My. I has forgotten about that. Give them all our very best regards.

Yoiks, Tally Ho, and Bombs Away. Bandits at Twelve O'clock High.

I will Sabot, with knobs on rofl rofl

I think dib, dib, bib would be more gonc's knowledge.

Got me knee pads, in case any ashtrays about Comeonthen

Just scream loud and long, Maggs. We will hear you, and send in Muratfan's Bomber. Or kick them in the bollox. They won't like that. They don't like it up em, you know.

Cheers Sabot. Now never thought of Muratfan's Bomber, think he'll lend it me?

I like the sound of cracking nuts too, though rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maggs. Don't forget to keep your phone on record. Wink

Now there's a thought to go on my list.
Wonder if Levy will do me a video? rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 pm

What's all this, then? It's appeared on the Hounders' Savile thread, but....

Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum

why can't I reply on certain threads?

thank you sorry do not know where to post and I can't post this message on the thread I was trying to , admin remove to correct place if need be

===========

So, what's happened to all that Free Speach? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 pm

My my. Respected Member reveals where he/she is being prevented from posting:

'scam thread' my reply was about Jimmy

And gets the answer:

It's been removed dragonfly. It only served to cause yet more disruption.

So, how does stopping individuals from posting if they don't toe the Party Line fit in with all that Free Speach? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:28 am

In the name....

Re: Could Maddie be in the garden of Casa Liliana?
Stephen Birch Today at 10:24 am

No matter what theory's there are out there, 4 American and 1 South African expert consulted, confirmed something is buried under the Murat driveway.Whichever way you look at it, the driveway must be dug up.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

-----

Stephen Birch Today at 11:17 am

His attorney refused me access....
---------------

Stephen Birch Today at 11:18 am

Mr Murat has a steel plate in his head and one blind eye.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:28 pm

bb1 wrote:In the name....

Stephen Birch Today at 10:24 am

No matter what theory's there are out there, 4 American and 1 South African expert consulted, confirmed something is buried under the Murat driveway.Whichever way you look at it, the driveway must be dug up.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

-----

Stephen Birch Today at 11:17 am

His attorney refused me access....
---------------

Stephen Birch Today at 11:18 am

Mr Murat has a steel plate in his head and one blind eye.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh My, this is really getting good. Stephen Birch looks and sounds as though he has got mental health issues.
And if, as he says, he has been at this 24/7 for the last two years, then his Business has probably gone down the pan. If it hadn't already done so. Which could be what this is all about.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:46 pm

hey birch, you´re such a stupid barsteward, what is there is a roman burial ground, this is well proved by PJ with aid of Aveiro university experts who also used a proper machine to analyse the ground at Murat´s villa. These Aveiro university experts have years of experience in these issues, contrary to you birch that you only want fame, you birch are no expert in these issues, but, if you think you´re an expert on something, this is the only expertise you have: you´re a fraud, a liar, a fame-seeker, a vile barsteward.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:hey birch, you´re such a stupid barsteward, what is there is a roman burial ground, this is well proved by PJ with aid of Aveiro university experts who also used a proper machine to analyse the ground at Murat´s villa. These Aveiro university experts have years of experience in these issues, contrary to you birch that you only want fame, you birch are no expert in these issues, but, if you think you´re an expert on something, this is the only expertise you have: you´re a fraud, a liar, a fame-seeker, a vile barsteward.

Absolutely, Pedro. So why didn't The Famous Dog smell anything? This supposed Burial Site is barely under ground, according to Birch.
Unless somedebody snuck into Murat's garden and buried a body after the August search. In which case, you have to ask where the body was for four months throughout the entire Holiday Season since there won't have been any unused Freezers. And if the body hadn't been found by then, why bother to dig it up?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:15 pm

You´re right Sabot, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Let us not forget, this is in his back garden. And it is NOT a driveway, it's a bog-standard garden path. Now, I know this may sound far-fetched, but as it is below the swimming pool, I think there is just a chance that it's plumbing....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm

There is a chance that it could be all sorts of things that don't constitute a dead human body. And the garden was searched and dissected by experts with far more knowledge than Birch. And of course, with far more desire to stitch up someone or another.
This was done on Amaral's watch, remember. And he certainly won't have been ignoring a plank of wood and a miniscule pile of rubble.

Logistics. Think Logistics. There is so much about Birch's Theory that just wasn't possible. I don't know why he is doing this, but if he spends any time at all imagining being present at Madeleine's funeral then he has to be insane.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Let us not forget, this is in his back garden. And it is NOT a driveway, it's a bog-standard garden path. Now, I know this may sound far-fetched, but as it is below the swimming pool, I think there is just a chance that it's plumbing....
Ah, mystery solved, a 1,000 year old Roman plumber, on loan to the army, fell down a hole and got covered over by the natives by mistake. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:Let us not forget, this is in his back garden. And it is NOT a driveway, it's a bog-standard garden path. Now, I know this may sound far-fetched, but as it is below the swimming pool, I think there is just a chance that it's plumbing....
Ah, mystery solved, a 1,000 year old Roman plumber, on loan to the army, fell down a hole and got covered over by the natives by mistake. LL rofl rofl

Pity it wasn't Amaral.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

In the name.....

Am I mistaken, but wasn't there talk in the very very early days about a missing or damaged shower curtain?

I do believe that one Coldwater was the WUM responsible for that...stunning that they still believe such rubbish. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Ah, yes. The Missing shower Curtain that The Ocean Club never reported. But which I do believe was found in a plastic bag with a Fleece and a Pencil Case, not far from the Airport.
AND it was a Perfect Match to Madeleine's DNA. Or was it Jane Tanner? Or was it in The Barn with the Preservatif?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Think that was the Barn, they did the Barn one again a while ago. They seem to have totally forgotten that it was debunked as bullsh*t long ago - memory-spans of goldfish, that lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:11 pm

That Thread on MM is fascinating. They've got the lot. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:18 pm

So it has, Sabot.

We have Mitchell and a diplomatic bag, a yacht, tennis bag, Gerry's wallet. Where's Vera? rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm

lily wrote:So it has, Sabot.

We have Mitchell and a diplomatic bag, a yacht, tennis bag, Gerry's wallet. Where's Vera? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Eek That's not the Thread I am talking about, Lily. You mean there's another one?

Pcorneater Pcorneater

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm

There are several bonkers threads on the go, it's hard to keep track....It's fascinating, in its own wierd way. It's as if the Age of Reason passed them all by.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next