JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  lily Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:So it has, Sabot.

We have Mitchell and a diplomatic bag, a yacht, tennis bag, Gerry's wallet. Where's Vera? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Eek That's not the Thread I am talking about, Lily. You mean there's another one?

Pcorneater Pcorneater

Oh yes, Sabot. biggrin It's called "I've never heard this theory before" Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:So it has, Sabot.

We have Mitchell and a diplomatic bag, a yacht, tennis bag, Gerry's wallet. Where's Vera? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Eek That's not the Thread I am talking about, Lily. You mean there's another one?

Pcorneater Pcorneater

Oh yes, Sabot. biggrin It's called "I've never heard this theory before" Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think I'm going to have to save that for tomorrow, Lily. There's a limit to how much I can take in one day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm

I'd missed that one. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Oh, he's back.

New Press release from Portugal
Stephen Birch Today at 7:34 pm

Ladies & Gentleman, within 2 days Portuguese Press and myself will release information about the Policia Judiaria, never before released in public.

I will post as soon as it is send to me in writing.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

=========

What, like they're all going to be issued with new dress uniform socks, or something? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:30 pm

When is one of his shock predictions actually going to come to pass?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Maybe he's jdomino reincarnated?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:38 pm

I wonder what type of reaction PJ will have (against hallucinated birch) about his behaviour about PJ also about Aveiro university experts.

Probably, PJ will not be satisfied with his behaviour, birch is so coward, that he doesn´t have the courage to talk face to face with PJ.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6