JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

In my mind I felt that Sean and Amelie deserved to stand in front of that grave head stone and put flowers on it, and say a few words in front of it. And I saw myself at her funeral. These are the images that occupy my mind today.

He needs sectioned, not applauded. Nasty, sick ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:21 pm

He doesn't say in there, Bonny, how many folks he ripped off in the process.

And him staring at a photo of Madeleine, sick perv.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Quite. Makes you wonder what else these creeps have been 'researching'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 2012-10-13004716_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$0f5d1292-a57b-41c6-b61f-c9641eeb3567$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Honestly, have you ever seen the like?

I think Maggs is right. It's junk. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 4 2012-10-13004716_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$0f5d1292-a57b-41c6-b61f-c9641eeb3567$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Honestly, have you ever seen the like?

I think Maggs is right. It's junk. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That looks Photoshopped to me. Him I mean. It's three different people. His head's too small and the top is too short for the legs. Unless it's the Missing Link of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Shocked Sabot, of course it is.

Isn't that the same place Grenville went to? Look at the mountain......

alienship
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh dear, is someone not following the party line about Birch?

a protest the administrator
outraged Today
I'm writing to protest about being banned by this forum last night, after posting a comment in support of jd.
My comment was non-confrontational, and simply said that in contrast to some posters who were disagreeing with him that I personally found his comments insightful andI'm emailing to protest about being banned by this forum last night, after posting a comment in support of jd.
My comment was non-confrontational, and simply said that in contrast to some posters who were disagreeing with him that I personally found his comments insightful and thoughtful, and that in my opinion candyfloss should not have called him childish and narrowminded.
Seconds later I was banned. I registered again under a different username, had another look at the comments by jd and candyfloss to see if my comment could possibly have upset anyone, and seconds later was banned for a second time!! I was online for around two minutes!

The comment I made can be found at members lounge under 'scam' timed at 7.10.. It's a harmless opinion.
In a forum dedicated to upholding free speech it's strange that someone can be banned for disagreeing with a moderator.
If you check the very few posts I have made I'm sure you will agree that I am not a trouble-maker or a troll.
I would be grateful if you would reinstate my cristobel forum membership as a token that free speech and debate really is welcome here.
I will also be interested to see if I get banned under this new username.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Whoever would have guessed? rofl rofl rofl Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Sheesh. Can you imagine anyone in their right mind begging to be allowed back on Havern's?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:55 pm

They're still at it:

e: a protest to the administrator
outraged Today at 4:39 pm

Hi Jean,
yes, I did send a PM but had a feeling that it might have been ignored.
I would much have preferred to keep it private, and if it can be resolved I will be very happy to withdraw this thread (if the moderators haven't removed it by then, or banned me)
It was a real shock last night to be banned twice in quick succession, once for a simple opinion, and once just for looking at that opinion.
I have such a high regard for this forum, probably above most others, simply because it seems to allow free speech in a sensible and controlled environment - it has the analytical detail of the mccann files and blacksmith bureau, mingled with the spontaneity of the old mirror forum, and I think incidents like that one last night undermine the integrity of the forum.
I wonder if jd has also been banned?
Please note, I am not protesting about the monitoring of the site -that is the only way to keep it uncompromised -just about the personal aspect of a moderator banning someone for supporting someone who disagrees with them.
I do hope it can be resolved and I will certainly withdraw all protest

=========

'Analytical detail? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite. Makes you wonder what else these creeps have been 'researching'.

Hey Bonny, I could ask Gonc for him, next week whistle
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm

thumbsup Enjoy, Maggs. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 pm

lily wrote: thumbsup Enjoy, Maggs. biggrin

Oh we will Lily, thank you.

I want to see what or who's suit Gonc's wearing these days. I would have a photo with him, but I've already got a dart board, and I love my camera too much rofl rofl
Lisbon, here we come. Keep the Pcorneater filled up.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:28 pm

bb1 wrote:They're still at it:

outraged Today at 4:39 pm

Hi Jean,
yes, I did send a PM but had a feeling that it might have been ignored.
I would much have preferred to keep it private, and if it can be resolved I will be very happy to withdraw this thread (if the moderators haven't removed it by then, or banned me)
It was a real shock last night to be banned twice in quick succession, once for a simple opinion, and once just for looking at that opinion.
I have such a high regard for this forum, probably above most others, simply because it seems to allow free speech in a sensible and controlled environment - it has the analytical detail of the mccann files and blacksmith bureau, mingled with the spontaneity of the old mirror forum, and I think incidents like that one last night undermine the integrity of the forum.
I wonder if jd has also been banned?
Please note, I am not protesting about the monitoring of the site -that is the only way to keep it uncompromised -just about the personal aspect of a moderator banning someone for supporting someone who disagrees with them.
I do hope it can be resolved and I will certainly withdraw all protest

=========

'Analytical detail? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

"Integrity?" rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Maggs wrote:

I want to see what or who's suit Gonc's wearing these days. I would have a photo with him, but I've already got a dart board, and I love my camera too much rofl rofl

Oh My. I has forgotten about that. Give them all our very best regards.

Yoiks, Tally Ho, and Bombs Away. Bandits at Twelve O'clock High.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 pm

dumbo Today

Cristobel, dont wory about being banned from this site, I have been banned several times for reserving my right to freedom of speech, and there are far better sites on line rgarding MBM.
No matter what you say about me, or anyone for that matter, we should all be gratuitous enough to take it on the chin and soldier on, but it seems that can't happen here. ATB.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Oh, you wouldn't want your photo taken with him Maggs. What if he put his arm around you? Eek Hide
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 pm

bb1 wrote:e: a protest to the administrator
dumbo Today

Cristobel, dont wory about being banned from this site, I have been banned several times for reserving my right to freedom of speech, and there are far better sites on line rgarding MBM.
No matter what you say about me, or anyone for that matter, we should all be gratuitous enough to take it on the chin and soldier on, but it seems that can't happen here. ATB.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:56 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

Oh, you wouldn't want your photo taken with him Maggs. What if he put his arm around you? Eek Hide

Oh please Lily vomit

He'd be wearing his tackle as a necklace, if he tried.
I'll get a photo of him though, just doing a bit more home work. At least there's no stairs in Lisbon, he can push me down yaydance
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"Gratuitous?" What's that supposed to mean?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

I will Sabot, with knobs on rofl rofl

I think dib, dib, bib would be more gonc's knowledge.

Got me knee pads, in case any ashtrays about Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Sabot wrote:
"Gratuitous?" What's that supposed to mean?
I do wish these idiots would not try and use words that are far bigger then their brain cells can understand. I assume the stupido means gracious? LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:06 pm

I can't remember who, but there is some forker who keeps going back there with different names. The rest of them don't like him/her, because he/she says things about 'law' and 'evidence' and doesn't approve of lynch mobs.

Still an 'anti', to use the old description, but less insane than the rest of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Maggs wrote:

I will Sabot, with knobs on rofl rofl

I think dib, dib, bib would be more gonc's knowledge.

Got me knee pads, in case any ashtrays about Comeonthen

Just scream loud and long, Maggs. We will hear you, and send in Muratfan's Bomber. Or kick them in the bollox. They won't like that. They don't like it up em, you know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next