JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  Maggs Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Found her, its the one in GREEN

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 Images10

Eek Eek
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Birch Welcomed Back With *cough* Big News....

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am

Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 am

Today's exciting news:

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 6:42 am

To The Forum

Given that I do not know who is watching this Forum, and who knows who, I need to be careful. Sometimes I will give the Forum misinformation as a diversion tactic from what I am actually doing - I need to keep Mc Cann's / Murat supporters guessing.

"What is his next move, what is he doing" ??

The reason I do make posts in this Forum, is for those people, who I hope are the majority, who really want Madeleine to be found.

One thing you can be assured of, I will not give up on my quest to recover the remains of Madeleine Mc Cann.

Yours sincerely

Stephen D. Birch

"What is his next move, what is he doing" ??

Dunno, and don't really care - but it's hilarious watching him take the hounders for a ride. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 am

So, what's the big news in CdM this morning? Let's see...

Three ATMs attacked...an outbreak of Dengue fever in Madeira...a brawl at Santarem municipal assembly....

I've tried pesquisa-ing, and there's nothing about Birch since last month

Wonder why that is?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:19 am

As it is such an important story, maybe it will be in Expresso?

Let's see...two GNR officers killed by a stolen car....concern about the armed forces being stretched too thin...

I'll try pesquisa-ing again!

Nope, looks like he was last mentioned by Expresso back in the summer.

How odd! Why, it's almost as if his threats and libel have gone straight in the bin!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:42 am

One for Pedro - could you let us know if you see anything in the print edition of the Portuguese papers? Thanks in advance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 am

bb1, no news about birch in PT newspapers.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 am

Thanks, Pedro - I am not at all surprised.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 am

I still want to know why he thinks The Prime Minister can be blackm, whoops, help. Isn't it a different Prime Minister now?

Oh, I know. He thinks Our Dave is afraid of Plebs like him.

Either that or he's got a touch of White Supremacy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 am

you welcome bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:37 am

He's got a touch of something, Sabot - possibly the searing African sun? yernuts

Oh, he's surfaced again:

e: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 11:27 am

Thank you to the members for keeping an open mind.

I will endeavor to keep the Forum updated with developments as they occur.

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

-------

No need to bother, old chap. The grown-ups are perfectly capable of reading the online Portuguese press, and Pedro keeps an eye on the printed editions.

On the other hand - Birch is making Team Gonc look really, really stupid - so, keep up the good work! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Stephen Birch Today at 12:43 pm

The articles will not appear today - my credibilty is intact, will post articles when they are printed

'Will not'? The grown-ups knew hours ago that they hadn't appeared.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 pm

I checked personally the newsstands, and nothing about birch´s hallucinations.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Thanks, Pedro. I think he will be lucky to get 2" in CdM, when they have run out of stories about sex and violence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

You welcome. You´re right bb1: "On the other hand - Birch is making Team Gonc look really, really stupid - so, keep up the good work!". This is what to expect from a coward like hallucinated birch.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Sabot wrote:
greenink211 wrote:It gets madder. What are photos of him and a blonde in SA supposed to prove? LOL The chap is A LUNATIC. I suppose some of the goons are taking this lunatic seriously.

Photos of a blonde from SA, Attorney General of US dropping everything to invade Portugal or something and the PM of Portugal digging up a back garden live on TV. He forgot to get Prince Charles in to whisper and soothe the plants around the garden before the trauma.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Looks like he expects the PM of Portugal to personally dig, Greenink. He's on a role tonight - thank goodness he waited till Dallas was finished....

Stephen Birch Today at 10:19 pm

I am not prepared to name newspapers & magazines helping me, for all I know, members of this Forum work for the Mc Cann's and will try and stop my campaign- no way Jose.

I do this on my terms.

Will load newspaper article's after it is printed and cannot be stopped.

Tomorrow I am going for a photo shoot with my well groomed secretary who will be in the photos to be published.She's blonde.

It's not Blondie again, is it? Pcorneater

No Bonny, it must be a horse, well groomed!, oh my, I don't like the sound of that rofl rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat
Stephen Birch Today at 12:43 pm

The articles will not appear today - my credibilty is intact, will post articles when they are printed

'Will not'? The grown-ups knew hours ago that they hadn't appeared.

Does he not understand English? How can his credibility be intact? He said the articles would be in the paper today. They aren't. He lied. Therefore ZERO credibility.

And forget the papers for a minute. Why has he not posted those pics of him and that blonde bimbo of his? #justasking.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

News from my friends in Portugal tonight, is that Portugal appointed a new Attorney General yesterday.

I reckon that was his downfall - acting as if he had got it from Secret Sauces, when it had been in the Portuguese press, etc.

And acting as if it had something to do with his WUM-ery, when we had all already read the entire story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm

And forget the papers for a minute. Why has he not posted those pics of him and that blonde bimbo of his? #justasking.

If he posts up a photoshopped picture of himself and Blondie, I don't know how I will get over the aching ribs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:42 pm

I ROFLMAO-d when the mystery blonde appeared, Lily. All that's missing now is a goodwill message from Goncalobrado himself. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:07 pm

bb1 wrote:I ROFLMAO-d when the mystery blonde appeared, Lily. All that's missing now is a goodwill message from Goncalobrado himself. biggrin

Shocked That would be perfect like Groundhog Day.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:37 pm

bb1 wrote:I ROFLMAO-d when the mystery blonde appeared, Lily. All that's missing now is a goodwill message from Goncalobrado himself. biggrin

Sorry, I won't be satisfied till I've seen Prince Charles on bended knee (with or without Camilla) comforting the poor downtrodden plants in that back garden. The threat from this SA lunatic to their well-being is too great for our Princely Plant Pacifier to ignore.

I call on Charles to do his duty.

After all the US Attorney General is involved (hopefully not with the blonde bimbo or that really will upset Obama's chances) so why can Royalty not get their fingers dirty over this?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:55 pm

One would also expect that the fine Prince Charles would use the occasion to knight the idiot for services to WUMery?

Word has it that the US are scrambling as we speak.......... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 pm

lily wrote:One would also expect that the fine Prince Charles would use the occasion to knight the idiot for services to WUMery?

Word has it that the US are scrambling as we speak.......... Pcorneater

Hopefully with a Heat Seeking Missile, Lily. I don't like aggression, but I am always open to exceptions.

And, Xcuse me, Does America not have several Attorney Generals of whatever State?
But sadly they don't have Prime Ministers.

Who is this cretin? Personally I think he hasn't got passed Apartheid, and thinks that The Portuguese are all Black. You never know with White Supremacists.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next