JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

+4
lily
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* Empty BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Re: Harlow Star covers the McCanns' application to put me in jail
Tony Bennett Today at 6:47 pm

The Harlow Star has published this letter from me in full tonight (8 Nov):

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Letter to the editor for publication

Dear Editor,

Your report (‘Lawyer back in court over McCann claims’, Star, 1 November) omitted to state the key element of my defence against claims I broke court undertakings.

As is widely known, the original senior detective in the case, Dr Goncalo Amaral, published a book in 2008 setting out his views on the case. It’s a book on which I base my views of what happened. It’s also widely known that the McCanns successfully banned his book at court hearings in September 2009 and January 2010 in Lisbon.

But what is not so well known is that the ban on Dr Amaral’s book was lifted by the Portuguese Appeal Court in October 2010. The McCanns appealed unsuccessfully to the Portuguese Supreme Court against the unbanning of his book in March 2011. In both cases, costs were awarded against the McCanns. These two courts were very clear: they said it was a breach of his rights to freedom of expression and speech, under Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights, to continue the ban on his book.

So his book has been on sale again in Portugal for over two years. But much more than that, his book has been translated into nine European languages and has sold a million copies in over two dozen countries.

The current position is that people in Britain can’t read Dr Amaral’s book in English because no publisher will take the risk of publishing it, so long as Britain retains its oppressive libel laws.

Finally, it wasn’t correct to state, referring to the 16 undertakings I gave to the McCanns and the court, that ‘three have been broken’; that remains for the court to decide after they have heard my defence.

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett

=======================

He's clearly never heard the old saying about the folly of doing it on your own doorstep. They must be in stitches reading that.

Everyone else is. biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* Empty Re: BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  crazytony Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:17 pm

The man is a fool!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* Empty Re: BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 pm

It’s a book on which I base my views of what happened.

Isn't he just?

Ah well, he cannot say he wasn't warned. I do hope he remembers all those people who were abused on the forum which isn't his, when they tried to point out that he was plain and simply wrong, when the judge bangs his gavel down.

I do hope he thanks all his houndercult for insulting anyone who tried to point out his errors, thanks them for calling so many people TROLLS!!!!, when he is writing out that very large cheque.

And most of all, I hope he thanks Gonc, for costing him everything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 pm

crazytony wrote:The man is a fool!

And failed to mention that The Book hasn't yet been deemed to be Libellous, or not.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 pm

I know I shouldn't be surprised at anything he does, but I am stunned that he wrote that. I should think the Star left it out to spare his blushes - he sounds like some teenage girl writing about Justin Beiber, gushing about Gonc like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 pm

What has a money making book got to do with anything anyway? No one has even been arrested, so what the hell does Bennett think he is talking about?
Some arsehole wrote a book, after he was sacked for incompetence. Gee Whizz. Stroll on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:41 pm

And the author of the book Bennett is pinning his future on now boasts a criminal conviction for LYING, and MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS.

His words are worthless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 am

Nice company Bennett's keeping - he seems strangely drawn to criminal types. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 am

You know what they say, Bonny. 'Birds of a feather...........' Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 am

Bennett gives more evidence of his obsession with people who, unlike him, are successful - and makes a total plonker of himself yet again:

Brian Kennedy, no longer a Rangers fan, now a Hibernian supporter
Tony Bennett Today at 10:27 am

Having failed to secure control of Rangers Football Club, despite a sustained campaign, McCann-backer Brian Kennedy now wants to control Hibernian Football Club:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hearts-could-get-help-from-blue-knight-1426607

As he now wants to rescue Hibs, we are informed that Kennedy was born in Edinburgh and has apparently been a lifelong Hibernian supporter

==============

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Speaks volumes about his 'research' that he can't even get that right - it's Hearts that are in need of rescue.

That's Hearts who are deadly rivals of Hibs.

Still, when did Bennett ever let little things like 'facts' and 'accuracy' stand in his way?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 am

Geez, any judge looking at that will say, Bennett is malicious and jealous!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 am

And can't be bothered to check anything to make sure it's accurate, Tony.

Confusing Hibs and Hearts is like confusing the Hatfields and McCoys. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:46 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Dear me! So, Bennett was one of those spreading those stories Lord McAlpine is so angry about? And stating the allegations were fact?

Oh my very dear!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett gives more evidence of his obsession with people who, unlike him, are successful - and makes a total plonker of himself yet again:

Brian Kennedy, no longer a Rangers fan, now a Hibernian supporter
Tony Bennett Today at 10:27 am

Having failed to secure control of Rangers Football Club, despite a sustained campaign, McCann-backer Brian Kennedy now wants to control Hibernian Football Club:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/hearts-could-get-help-from-blue-knight-1426607

As he now wants to rescue Hibs, we are informed that Kennedy was born in Edinburgh and has apparently been a lifelong Hibernian supporter

==============

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Speaks volumes about his 'research' that he can't even get that right - it's Hearts that are in need of rescue.

That's Hearts who are deadly rivals of Hibs.

Still, when did Bennett ever let little things like 'facts' and 'accuracy' stand in his way?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That is typical class act research from the head hounder himself. Priceless.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:51 pm

The title couldn't be clearer:

Hearts could get help from Blue Knight Brian Kennedy

That's, like, Hearts, the Edinburgh team that ISN'T Hibs. Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

First class research from the Head Hounder Researcher In Chief, Bennett.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:35 pm

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/rupertmyers/100188869/the-newsnight-paedophile-fiasco-this-could-make-it-more-difficult-to-prosecute-sex-offenders/#disqus_thread

I hope Bennett reads that and takes heed.

We should not be saying that all the juiciest details can be found online, but that too much of the internet is the domain of untruth and ephemera, a digital toilet cubicle wall.

Who was it who was directing traffic to some particularly nasty trash about Lord McAlpine? Oh yes, it was Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Who started most of the rubbish and then took it into the real world. Oh yes, it was Bennett.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Who has a date with the court? Oh yes, it is Bennett.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bennett was collateral damage in the fallout from this fiasco, Sabot? Think anyone - like, say, a judge - is going to be in any mood to tolerate internet carp after this?

No, me neither.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh, and Rebelo's fantastic new appointment will be yet more bad news for Bennett and the rest of the Gonc cult. Nothing's going right for them, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:03 pm

bb1 wrote:I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bennett was collateral damage in the fallout from this fiasco, Sabot? Think anyone - like, say, a judge - is going to be in any mood to tolerate internet carp after this?

No, me neither.

OMG. How inopportune. That's Bennett's defence down the drain.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bennett was collateral damage in the fallout from this fiasco, Sabot? Think anyone - like, say, a judge - is going to be in any mood to tolerate internet carp after this?

No, me neither.

OMG. How inopportune. That's Bennett's defence down the drain.

Shocked Oh dear. So it is. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Nothing's going right for him, is it? And his idol Gonc will be chewing carpets about Senhor Rebelo's fantastic new post.

It's as if the pair of them are cursed, or something. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next