JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

+4
lily
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 Empty Re: BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:56 pm

That is LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of his purported membership rofl rofl rofl

Has the man no shame? No, no need to answer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 10 Empty Re: BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:02 pm

If that is not bad enough, Bonny, why did he start it?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 pm

I cannot even begin to imagine, Lily, beyond ego.

It's an open secret that, if all the banned posters were removed from their membership (as is normal on other sites); all the non-posting members were removed; all the socks were removed----

he would have less than 200 members, and only a tenth of them active.

Maybe he can't face reality?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Wasn't it as a diversion from smiffy?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:30 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, those figures prove what we all know. Even his chintzy little forum poll is a failure. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I actually quite like Chintz, so could we call him Hopsack and Ashes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Yes; maybe it was less embarrassing than explaining away the Toilet Story? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Okay, so 18 people were diverted but what about everyone else who is not a member of that forum?

biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Not a word of refutation about The Lavatory Story, so I suppose that we will have to accept that it is true. That's the way it goes, doesn't it? And no Secrecy Laws around here.

What? He was never charged? But then nor were The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Strange how he applies things like that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

lily wrote:Strange how he applies things like that?

Just basic, everyday hypocrisy, Lily. Liars always do this, Truthful people don't need to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Which brings us back to his lies about how many people are members of his skanky forum. (There....a better word).
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 pm

I sometimes think he actually believes what he says, although by what thought process does escape me. His beliefs are entirely based on falsehood which he must know, but refuses to accept.
But there isn't anything for The McCanns to worry about beyond what is now only a minor aggravation. His very stupid and obvious tactics will never get then into The Dock. And the foregone defeat of Goncalo Amaral will put paid to it all.
No doubt they will all go on screeching, but to no avail. It is already over.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Sabot wrote:
I sometimes think he actually believes what he says, although by what thought process does escape me. His beliefs are entirely based on falsehood which he must know, but refuses to accept.
But there isn't anything for The McCanns to worry about beyond what is now only a minor aggravation. His very stupid and obvious tactics will never get then into The Dock. And the foregone defeat of Goncalo Amaral will put paid to it all.

It actually is. Just the formalities left. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:27 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

It actually is. Just the formalities left. Pcorneater

Yup. Guilty. Don't pass go. Pay 1 million Euros, or there abouts. No one is going to get picky about a couple of 200 thousand Euros.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Not much longer to go. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Must be getting embarrassing:

Re: Happy 3rd anniversary CMOMM
DeltaSquad Today

Come on people you need to vote. I don't usually post but I have voted, so please get voting

It's jumped to all of 25 rofl rofl rofl rofl

Vote early, vote often!

PS - can socks vote? Must be difficult, without opposable thumbs. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:01 pm

e: Is the forum convinced the McCanns killed their daughter?
candyfloss Today
That's a very leading and loaded question adeptusminerva. This forum is here for people to discuss and debate what happened to Madeleine McCann. Each individual has their own theories and opinions, and there is a lot of excellent research. So in answer to your question NO.

Amazing that they haven't noticed that that is the provocateur troll who is whipping the looney rabble up over on the Icke site. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 pm

That's a very leading and loaded question adeptusminerva.

How very legal sounding. Does candyfloss fancy herself as a female Rumpole? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Can you imagine what they'll be like tomorrow, if the Leveson Report isn't to their satisfaction? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 pm

I think its hysterical reading their posts, Bonny.

At first, I was amazed at their boldness and sense of entitlement. Now I find it petty and puerile as they try to act like professionals and fail miserably. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:43 pm

The poll of the year has now reached a total of 32 votes.

The latest pollster being that celebrated film maker HoHo. Twas complete with several words that sounded like an awards speech.

I hear that James Cameron is shaking in his boots at the thought of competition from her....... Wink rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:50 pm

OMG, so it is! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Santa's Message to Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann Members

You really couldn't make that up. What a high opinion the hounders have of themselves rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 pm

I know, Bonny. They really do have a high opinion. Don't ask me why.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

The quality of her videos is embarrassing. clown

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Do you suppose all the socks got an email saying,

Please hurry up and vote in Head Hounder's Popularity Poll, the Pros are laffin at us.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 pm

I suspect that that is exactly what happened, Bonny. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next