JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

+4
lily
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 Empty Re: BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:52 pm

It always ends in tears. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 Empty Re: BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY*

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:56 pm

I shudder to think what sort of state they will be in tomorrow, once they've read the report, Lily. They've been pinning all their hopes on it for what seems like decades - remember how, tick-tock, everything was going to come out at the public enquiry?

And as usual, they got egg on their faces?

It ain't gonna be pretty tomorrow. But it may be very funny. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Thank goodness I don't have to do anything tomorrow. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Nor me, Sabot.

I think Bonny is right. It's gonna be not what they wanted but we will be smiling. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Of course they won't like it. The Press are going to get a right royal drubbing. And not just for The #McCann s. They have been a disgrace this last two years, and even since The Leveson Iquiry.
But we seriously do not need to worry about the rights of ordinary decent people. No one is going to stop The Press or anyone from printing The Truth, if they can prove it.
Suggesting that Press Regulation will affect life on Planet Earth is just scare tactics. It won't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Hayley N Lakely ‏@HayleyNLakely20
@muratfan @zampos It's up to Tony whether he gives evidence, how and if he decides to make an oath. #McCann supporters are so clever.

Yes, we are rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Hayley N Lakely ‏@HayleyNLakely20
@muratfan @zampos It's up to Tony whether he gives evidence, how and if he decides to make an oath. #McCann supporters are so clever.

Yes, we are rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I know..that absolutely astounded me that bit
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:17 pm

They're wailing like banshees today - I don't think the runaway success of the petition launched by Gerry McCann yesterday is going down well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:05 pm

Hounder logic:

If their phones were hacked, I wonder if SY would be able to access the information from them or if that would not be legal. I can't remember if the police are able to use phone evidence in the UK in a criminal trial. Perhaps PeterMac might be able to help on that.

As C Mitchell said the McCanns' phones WEREN'T hacked, I always take the opposite as true of whatever Mitchell says.

ETA: I am aware that a security access code number can be put into a mobile (I don't use one so don't know), would that stop a phone from being hacked?

Don't they know how easy it is to stop your cellphone being 'hacked'?

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE THE DEFAULT ACCESS CODE rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Hounder sez:

And Cristobel*** - yes, what an excellent hand to play - any cause is doomed to failure if a McCann is at its head.

Real world says:

BENNETT LECTURES HARLOW STAR *AND SMIFFY* - Page 12 Petition3

Tens of thousands of sigs since Gerry McCann launched it yesterday.

Read 'em and weep, haters:

http://hackinginquiry.org/petition/

*** No relation to respected Admin of J4.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Dr David Payne ™️ ‏@DodgyDrPayne
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5738-mccanns-v-bennett-hearing-before-mr-justice-tugendhat-today-11-october-2012 … “Full disclosure, witness statements, and expert evidence on the sniffer dogs…” #mccann #leveson

Doesn't that pillock know it was Carter Ruck who said that? That Bennett got it wrong, as usual? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm

However, in a letter to me today (23 October), Carter-Ruck have asked me to point out that it was not Mr Justice Tugendhat, but the McCanns’ own barrister, Jacob Dean, who said these words: “There will have to be full disclosure, witness statements, and expert evidence on the sniffer dogs…

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Oh dear rofl rofl rofl rofl
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Oh dear rofl rofl rofl rofl
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 pm

You really couldn't make it up, could you? I wonder if they grasp reality at all, sometimes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12