JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PRESS VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW

+4
Maggs
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 Empty Re: PRESS VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Nope; Bennett and Gonc must be soooo proud of their Number One fan rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PRESS  VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW - Page 5 Empty Re: PRESS VICTIMS PETITION FOR NEW LAW

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm

81387 signatures, excellent, the more the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 pm

by wandererSaturday, December 01 2012, 10:18PM
“Bob unless u have anything interesting to say ****** off xx”

Stay classy, emu Pcorneater

I think the vile trolls are a bit upset by the HUGE success of the petition Gerry McCann launched yesterday.

82529 and still rising.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 am

91,190. And another Good Morning to you all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:33 am

I see Hankypoopy has got yet another hatertroll name:

by Paul1701Sunday, December 02 2012, 10:38AM
“No_Surprises.

Kate Mccanns book, to put it mildly is awash with half truths and lies.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:41 am

OH YES!!!

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Maggs wrote:OH YES!!!

Now that is so good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 pm

I see thisisleicestershire has cleaned the forkerfilth away. That's good too. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Looks like the press are backing down:

http://news.sky.com/story/1019399/leveson-editors-will-sign-up-to-new-deal

Editors will agree to a stronger code of conduct without the need for statutory legislation, David Hunt, the chairman of the soon-to-be-scrapped Press Complaints Commission has told Sky News.

Lord Justice Leveson was wrong to say such a move was needed to persuade editors to join a new system, Lord Hunt said.

"He doesn't think they will sign; I do. I have spoken to 120 publishers speaking on behalf of 2,000 editors. They have all told me they will sign up," he said on the Murnaghan show.

He wanted five-year rolling contracts to ensure publications could not "walk away" from a new regime, he added.

Is there ANYTHING that Chakrabati woman won't shove her oar in? Did we ever find out why on earth she managed to push her way into the Olympic ceremony?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:18 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/freedom-of-thought.html

Well said, Tony. The very fact that the nasties have all swallowed down the garbage in today's Express proves the point exactly:

It was the unfettered press who continuously fuelled the fires of the demented with outrages lies thereby spawning the twitter hash tag labelled McCann.

The forums who took the media’s words as gospel added to the vile diatribes of hate against grieving families without conscience thought; and still continue to spew unabated because of the ‘Free Press’

Those gullible fools will believe ANYTHING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Sorry. I do not believe that The Press will stick to anything that they voluntarily sign. It will just be a cope out to be ignored later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:25 pm

I don't believe they will either, Sabot - any hopes I had of them voluntarily cleaning their act up, disappeared when I read the sh*te the Express had printed today.

It's as if the Express turned the clock back to 2007.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Hacked Off‏@hackinginquiry

An adviser to Leveson and director of Liberty, Shami Chakrabarti backs #Leveson & says Mail story is overblown spin. #MarrShow

xxxxxxxhttps://twitter.com/hackinginquiry

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh, how very interesting, Tony! So, the Mail has decided to hammer another nail in its own coffin? What on earth is wrong with the press - they seem to have a death wish.

Ms Chakrabati is still extremely irritating, but it was very, very wrong of the Mail to print a piece claiming she was backstabbing Leveson.

Hugh Grant ‏@HackedOffHugh
Queasy after splurge of self serving propaganda & lies in Sunday papers? @HackingInquiry's cleansing sorbet is here http://hackinginquiry.org/news/the-press-wreaked-havoc-in-the-lives-of-innocent-people-are-they-sorry/
Retweeted by Hacked Off

'Queasy' isn't the word for it.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 pm

What Ms Chakrabati REALLY said:

http://hackinginquiry.org/comment/leveson-and-legality-implementation-of-the-report-would-not-be-illegal/

This display of spite and malice is doing the press no good whatsoever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 pm

S HANCOCK says:
Just seen that the posts have been deleted.

Mind you i gave 'my pennies worth' on there before it was.

Yes, we all saw him, emu and petermac pretending to be 'members of the public'. Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:00 pm

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/comment/columns/dominiclawson/article1161522.ece

Forget a press gag, it’s Twitter we must police

As Tony says, where does he think the twatters get their garbage from, besides the tabloids?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Stephen Fry‏@stephenfry
It would seem David Cameron's address is no longer Number 10 Downing Street: it's now Flat 2, Rupert Murdoch's arse. #leveson

Retweeted by Hugh Grant xxxxxxhttps://twitter.com/HackedOffHugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 pm

bb1 wrote:
S HANCOCK says:
Just seen that the posts have been deleted.

Mind you i gave 'my pennies worth' on there before it was.

Yes, we all saw him, emu and petermac pretending to be 'members of the public'. Hahau Hahau Hahau

Oh dear you know what the Anti's think what that phrase means
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Yes, stunning that there are people with such grubby minds, isn't it?

And how's this for delusional? McCann-hater:

Presenting 'Hacked off' with such luminaries as Hugh Grant and other annoyed celebrities isn't going to interest the public a lot I think.

111040 sigs in two days says otherwise. Remind me, how many sigs do their failed petitions ever get?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:38 pm

I suspect your Prime Minister wouldn't survive the next election if he is minus these vote figures 111040?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Next election? He's going to be lucky to survive this sitting of Parliament without being voted out by his fellow-Tories, Tony. The Tories kicked out Margaret Thatcher for less, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Get Boris in
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Forker:

I think the registration for this forum should be reopened! with a privso that if there are any troublemakers that they get banned quickly!
As from the look of this headline, members of the daily express have been coming to this forum! Love how they're taking the piss now!!

The daily mail said recently that it used www.abovetopsecret.com for news stories, so it wouldn't surprise me if journos came here!
Would be interesting to see the thoughts of some new people!

If the press are reduced to getting material from ATS, then it explains a lot - not least the Icke-ish rubbish in the Mail.

And if the press is also reduced to grubbing for material on hate sites, then the sooner they are made to clean up their act, the better.

The press needn't kid themselves they are too powerful - some of us remember when trade unions ruled the roost in the UK. Whatever happened to them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next