JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More woe for Bennett - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More woe for Bennett

+5
Maggs
muratfan
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

More woe for Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: More woe for Bennett

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Sheesh. This is all getting a bit too much for me. This is vitriol at it's best, and oh so right and well deserved. None of us could have said it better. But it is a teensy bit uncomfortable, at least for me.
I have never paid that much attention to Blacksmith before, but I do now suspect that we missed the point.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:43 pm

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

This episode is in fact an illustrated guide to the "relationship" which Mr Bennett claims to have had with Goncalo Amaral and his team, a relationship which seems to have produced very few emails from Goncalo for Bennett to display to his disciples, doesn't it? We'll conclude our little study by describing it. From within.

Should be good. In a 'humiliation for Bennett' sort of way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Of course, it might have helped if Bennett's brown-nosers hadn't made so many nasty remarks about blacksmith and the Lord McA business....

Oh well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Oh, what an interesting email!

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2108-bennett-replies-to-email-from-brenda-ryan

It ends with Bren saying:

This email is private and confidential to you and therefore I do not give permission for it to be posted on any sites or forwarded to any other person.

And the reason it became public is made clear by Bennett:

REPLY: I do not trust you to report my replies accurately, so this e-mail is liable to be copied elsewhere and any other communication received from you is also liable to be copied elsewhere. Those like yourself who liberally copy private emails and 'pm's to others cannot expect to avoid similar treatment.

It's surprising anyone - except Carter Ruck - communicate with him. Oh wait, he posts their letters too, doesn't he, despite their expressly telling him not to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:24 pm

This has long gotten past being ridiculous. What was not acceptable is now acceptable.. What Bennett has done is now fair game for anyone. His horrendous behaviour is now open season. Although personally I can't be bothered.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Some brave soul's posted it on not-Bennett's site. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Said brave soul is now asking:

Perhaps what is most significant at the moment regarding Tony Bennett is not what Blacksmith is telling us about him but what Tone himself is failing to tell everyone else.

Tomorrow will mark 8 full weeks since Mr. Justice Tugendhat filed his judgement regarding the initial hearing in the Bennett contempt of court case.

Tugendhat was clear "that the Claimants’ committal application be listed as soon as is practical".

I am of the firm opinion that such a ruling by a senior High Court Judge will have been dealt with fairly swiftly. I very much doubt that it will be delayed more than three months from the date of that ruling. That means that the trial will probably be in the next few weeks. I think it highly likely (in view of the need to give due notice to all parties involved) that Mr. Bennett has already been told of the date of his forthcoming trial. Incidentally, my observations above are not made blindly but are made with some actual knowledge of how the High Court works and how business there is scheduled.

A direct question, Mr. Bennett. Have you been informed yet of the trial date? If as I believe you have, why have you not told people so that they can make arrangements?

==========

1. Of course he has been told.

2. The last thing he wants is an audience there, hearing the truth. He wants to keep it quiet, so all the hounders hear is his version of events.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Well that makes sense. Bennett doesn't want a bunch of us in Court hearing what will actually be said.
But somedebody will be there.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Well, we all know he knows when it is, so he can flounder and waffle his way out of that one.

I see he has taken it upon himself to further fight with blacksmith. What was that old remark from some politicial about being savaged by a dead sheep?

And someone has removed the original smiffy thread from public view. Whatever happened to all that Free Speach they're so keen on? rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 pm

In passing, Bennett seems unaware that no-one believes a word he says these days, apart from the dwindling ranks of hounders.

Everyone also knows he alters PMs and emails before he posts them, so what's the point of doing it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Speaking of PMs, remember JCL's description of Bennett?

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/so-why-is-she-there-again-rearguard.html#comment-form

Hi jypsybear, I wouldn't trust Anthony Bennett as far as I could spit.

This is a personal and political view. I was very active in the Labour Party for over 30 years - Constituency Secretary and Chair, official candidate at elections (albeit in a True Blue stockbroker-belt constituency) Annual Conf delegate, Women's Conf Delegate blah blah blah until Tony Blair was imposed on the party, when I resigned.

Anthony Bennet was a member of the Labour Party for a number of years before he more or less got thrown out. Let's just say, I encountered him more times than I care to remember.

I loathe the man. IMO he's an opportunistic, self-seeking, self-publicising fool who will jump on any passing bandwagon as a platform and springboard for to promote his own vile extreme right-wing agenda. (I would bracket him with the Neo-Cons).

Don't take my word for it though, you must make up your own mind

Jilly
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:51 am

And after the big build-up, the let-down.

Blood on the floor
John Blacksmith writes: You either have a feeling for what your readers are getting from you, even if its mistaken, or you don't. The impression I get is that the readers who matter feel the Bennett stuff has gone far enough and are actually beginning to wince. So I'm not, after all, going to add a third piece dealing with self-invited guests that I'd promised, even though it would have brought things to a highly comical conclusion, so offsetting the relentlessly unpleasant activities that the first two parts outlined.

As for Mr Bennett himself I am content to repeat what I wrote earlier: "That's why I went on a forum and repeatedly accused him to his forum "face" of being a data thief and a liar, evidence quietly to hand, and invited him to sue me too."

If Mr Bennett feels he has been wronged the invitation still stands. So does the evidence.

Now we'll let things cool down for a day or two.

----------

No, no idea what the point was, though no doubt Bennett will be crowing about it. The only people 'wincing' were Bennett's brown-nosers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:58 pm

And the censor strikes again on the Free Speach site.

Just after one of the brown-nosers remarked:

''I surmise that those words describe Blacksmith himself.''

Which received the long-over-due putdown:

''That's probably because you seem a bit thick, Jean.''
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

A whopper of a LIE from Bennett on that Aussie footy forum that so foolishly invited the vampire into their premises:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/page-3

Speaking about his adored Gonc's bookie, Bennett sex:

It has sold >500,000 copies.

No, it hasn't. It flopped in the few other countries it appeared in, and in Portugal only 120,000 were even printed.

Bennett never changes, does he? There he is, Down Under, and still spouting untruths. I am sure Mr Debunker can deal with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

This is a good one from Bennett:

Given my current legal situation, I had better not say any more right now, but I shall be pleased, if I can, to answer factual questions about the case.

If he gives 'factual' answers, then that will be a first. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh, this one's a keeper - he's ADMITTED breaking the terms of his agreement with the High Court:

1 December 2011: McCanns being proceedings against me for 'contempt of court'. Whilst I have complied strictly with 13 of the 16 demands, I have continued to write about the case and the McCanns say that some of my comments breach the undertaking I gave to the court. I have made a counter-claim within these proceedings to have these 3 undertakings removed. The case should be heard early next year.

He really must have some kind of death wish. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Panic seems to be setting in over this:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/

Directory Listing Denied

This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

I seem to recall that's what was on Blackwatch's site when he quit the conspiraloon business?

Anyway, they're panicking...

If anyone knows how to use Twitter (I don't) maybe they could contact Nigel Moore to ask what is happening.

http://twitter.com/mccannfiles

Not much point in that, really, as he hasn't twitted since February...Maybe Gonc told him to shut down to get rid of all that libel he had so helpfully stored?

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:04 am

More woe for Bennett - Page 2 1276199439RP2K82
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 am

biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 am

Hounders telling LIES:

Re: A discussion on Madeleine McCann began this week on the 'Big Footy' forum...
tigger Today

Jean wrote:
I feel as if I've missed out in life - I haven't heard of Debunker before! Is this Pam Gurney (again) or perhaps someone on a cesspit site?

Clearly 'Debunker' got the footie address from this topic and decided to go in for carpet bombing that thread.

They're too smart not to notice such tactics down under. I think Debunker has underestimated them but then reasonable argument isn't the strong point of Jatyk members.

Debunker is NOT a member of this site - and if the brown-nosers don't know who Debunker is by now- well, I hope he turns his attention to them sometime and gives them a demonstration.

Also, McCann-haters who get their 'theories' from Adolph Hitler are in no position to criticise anyone:

More woe for Bennett - Page 2 Mien10

Tigger needn't kid itself that that bit of Nazi genetics is EVER going to be forgotten.

And it's no wonder trolljean was so memorably described as 'thick' on the Blacksmith thread that was so hastily removed by the Free Speachers. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:38 am

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/page-10#post-26716013

Bennett's getting a hammering. And he seems to think it's OK to libel people if it's on an Australian site.

He might want to think again about that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Can someone tell me how it is possible to attack Bennett's Posts without actually being disparaging about Bennett himself? Especially as he tells such lies. Or should we just tell him he is mistaken, having tried that many, many times before? And then been insulted and banned regardless of any evidence that so many of us have provided? It just isn't possible. You have at sometime to provide evidence that he is an habitual liar, and has been for many years.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:46 pm

It'll end in chaos, it always does, on any site that lets Vampire Bennett over the doorstep.

IMO, he thought he could exploit their lack of knowledge about the case to fill their heads with poison and lies. I was glad to see that a good few of the Aussies were sceptical of him, even before he was challenged by the battle-hardened veterans.

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banning Bennett once they find out the truth about the wretch.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/

in case anyone has missed it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Oh goodie, Bren has now posted Tango Debs and the Inside Out videos:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/madeleine-mccann.983295/page-11

I suspect that will come as a nasty shock to the Aussies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Where's CarlyMichelle when you need her to make a fool of herself?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next