JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scandal erupts around Bennett

+6
Pedro Silva
Lamplighter
muratfan
Maggs
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 Empty Re: Scandal erupts around Bennett

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Tony, I cannot even begin to guess what he's been playing at, and what dirty deeds he is involved with. Remember how he kept 'finding' those strange ads, etc?

IMO, this is a matter for the police and courts now.

I am glad to see someone has come to their senses, following Bennett and co making vile remarks about the Sandyhook families:

Having given this forum another go after my dismay at the way the Hillsborough topic was discussed,[ because I was still very interested in debating the many issues surrounding the Maddie case], I must admit that I should have trusted my gut instinct and stayed away. This latest topic is beyond the pale in my opinion. It is one thing to be troubled by compensation claims but to intrude upon and dissect the grief of a bereaved father is another thing all together.
Twitter is where I shall stay to debate the Maddie case, I am so disappointed to see such a lack of compassion and the voyeuristic intrusion into the most profound sorrow.
Good luck with the Maddie issue folks and take care.

admin, please delete my account, thank you.

Anyone there with an ounce of decency left - and a working brain cell - should put clear, blue water between themselves and Bennett NOW.

But I hope the hounders all realise Bennett will rat them out if he thinks he can save his own worthless hide, without a second's thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Has Bennett said anything detrimental about the parents?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Yes - and President Obama. Sample:

e: BREAKING NEWS....'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting
Tony Bennett Today at 0:44

Woofer wrote:
I realise a lot of Americans over-dramatise the corny hearts, flowers, angels stuff, but not all. I could perhaps believe that this fellow was smiling to the technicians before his speech and then had to compose himself to do the heavy bit.

But its seeing all the other interviews with the families seeming so fake that makes this all so creepy - anyone would think they were robots or had been hypnotised - and not one person ever sheds a tear. Its all so corny and overly sentimental, almost joyous. What made me suspicious was seeing Obama doing his fake speech and pretending to cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QVKu4_JxcE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_b9hh2lp3I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDZQ10c8O4

Yes, Woofer, I too have seen these strange interviews. One mother is actually smiling almost throughout. I could not understand it. If I'd been similarly bereaved, the last thing I'd agree to is a TV interview.

I didn't post these myself as I'm aware that there are 27 or so grieiving families out there, but, as you say, nothing seems quite right about Sandy Hook.

Obama's fakery was obvious, the flick of his finger to first his left eye, and then his right eye, to wipe away a tear that wasn't there.

It was all about photo-opportunities

-----------------------

Re: BREAKING NEWS....'Many die' in Connecticut primary school shooting
Tony Bennett Yesterday at 6:35 pm

Ribisl wrote:
I haven't seen any evidence convincing enough to suggest conspiracy either. As for Robbie Parker's off-camera behaviour I would like to think it was due to shock/nervousness. But could that also explain Gerry's laughing and joking on the terrace? I don't think so somehow.

Although I imagine the underlying motive is sound in most cases, this recent trend in setting up funds so quickly after the event to collect donations for the family of victims still leaves me somewhat puzzled.

Alan Prothero and I have set up an account at America First Credit Union to help Robbie Parker and his family with their immediate needs due to their loss of their beautiful girl in the shooting this morning in Conn. You can put funds in the account or give them directly to me or Alan. Please contribute what you can and spread the word: Emilie Parker Memorial Account at America First Credit Union. Account #9056862.

https://www.facebook.com/EmilieParkerFund/timeline?filter=1

Are there funds for the families of any other victims?

Or only for the bereaved parents of Emilie Parker?

By the way, I assume that both of Emilie Parker's parents wholeheartedly approve of this fund being set up for their benefit, and have either consented in writing, or given strong and unequivocal verbal assent.

Usually, where an account is set up for a specific purpose such as this, the bank will require sight of either a trust deed (as per the Find Madeleine Fund) or a constitution (as per The Madeleine Foundation), or similar document. I wonder for what specific purposes the fund will be used?

Here, by the way, each parent would receive the sum of £5,500 from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (i.e. from the government) as their child has died from a crime of violence.

Vile, sadistic....vulture. Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 pm

mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Don't let them get to you, Tony, it's just further proof of their depravity.

The rest of the world saw President Obama, clearly very upset, and trying to finish his speech without breaking down.

Those freaks saw - oh, God knows what those spawn of Satan see. Nothing normal, human or decent, that's for sure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh look, Bennett's knitting more socks and cloning people again.

neeley. says:
I would like it to be known that the Neeley who has just registered on Havern's forum is not the same neeley who posted on PFA2. Thank you.

Yup, there it is:

The newest registered user is Neeley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
@PaulCoxwell wrote "I'm the one asking the questions". Get this straight: Until you get off your high horse, you won't get any more answers

Who the H*ll does Bennett think he is? He really does have delusions. Never mind, he'll have to answer questions before too long - whether he likes it or not. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
@PaulCoxwell wrote "I'm the one asking the questions". Get this straight: Until you get off your high horse, you won't get any more answers

Who the H*ll does Bennett think he is? He really does have delusions. Never mind, he'll have to answer questions before too long - whether he likes it or not. Pcorneater
He is the devil incarnate mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:08 pm

He's really done it now. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Scandal erupts around Bennett - Page 5 Ungluedbennettlibel

Someone's coming unglued. Posting the same libel twice, and using the name of his idol's libel for his own libel. Pcorneater

PS - someone should tell him the NOTW no longer exists; he won't be getting any more money from them for this exercise in madness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:16 pm

That's a long suicide letter Bennett is posting Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos

He is the devil incarnate mad

I think Bennett will find that he rightly sits on that high horse, parked as it is on the moral and more importantly, legal high ground.

I seriously would never wish ill on another human being ill (and yes bentit doesn't qualify but all the same, not wishing it ill conversely means Barrymore isn't wished well) but bennett is literally begging for the legal deluge he's called upon himself.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm

You notice this crazed tirade is being greeted with stony silence by the rest of the Hounders? Presumably, they don't share their leader's desire to live in a tent. If not a cell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Shame that is, I mean, us here, we have principles, beliefs, we support each other or point out errors....................now there is bentit, waggling his bum with the "You can't get me" chorus.........and he's lacking the usual dlegstion of pitchforkers?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Maybe having problems coming to terms with him taking all that money from News International? I still cannot get over that - Bennett's hypocrisy is jaw-dropping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Tewnty grand through the Lubbock foundation, serious money to real people, if it didn't stay there.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:04 pm

That's what he's admitted, Barbie, and on the day Bennett tells the entire truth about anything, the sun will rise in the West. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Seriously, what on earth does he think he is achieving by posting this endless discredited, libellous carp? Is he deluding himself that people are actually hanging on his every word?

With a few name changes, it's the same bolleaux as he comes out with about the McCanns - or anyone else he decides to target.

Has he forgotten he isn't going to get paid by News International this time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Just a reminder of what Stuart Lubbock's father thinks of Bennett - and the Admin of Anorak:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/179326/celebrities/nicole-richie-honours-essex-with-harlow.html/

12 Terry Lubbock says:
October 22nd, 2008 at 6:42 pm
Terry Lubbock as of the 13th July 2007 I have had nothing to do with Tony Bennett.

Mr Bennett is no longer my solicitor. It is my regret that I live in the same Town of Harlow, as Mr Bennett. I fully support Gerry & Kate McCann in finding their daughter little Madeleine.

Administrator: You are welcome here. Tony Bennett has not been for some months. -agw
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Hounders been given orders to bump Bennett's libellous diatribe down the page, have they?

Apart from this:

Neeley
neeley111 Today at 10:39 pm

I wish it to be known that the Neeley who registered here today is not neeley who posted on PFA2. Thank you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:09 am

I didn't know a great deal about this matter, apart from the lurid tabloid headlines, so did some reading.

Oh, what a surprise! The lurid tabloid headlines bore little resemblance to what was later to be established to be truth.

Moreover, the prurient sexual allegations would appear to have come solely from the very diseased mind of one T. Bennett.

His crap about Michael Barrymore bears as much resemblance to reality as his crap about the McCanns = naff all.

It could be speculated that, having got away with spreading his early muck largely unchallenged, Bennett thought he could pull off the same trick with the McCanns.

Was he expecting another nice payday from NI, the people he so hypocritically attacks - channelled through the Madeleine Foundation, of course! Perish the thought that the Harlow Hounder should take thousands of pounds directly from the Murdoch empire!

It was glaringly obvious, on reading around, that there was a huge difference between what was established as happened in the Lubbock case and what Bennett invented as having happened.

Bennett would never, ever have got away with that smearfest if the internet had been as widely used then as it is now.

What it says about Bennett, that he appears to be such an expert on peculiar sexual habits, others can decide. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:56 pm

So Bennett invented what happened to Stuart Lubbock. Wrote a book about his Fairy Story. Libelled Barrymore. And got paid for doing it by News International???
Now that is clever. Or it would have been if someone hadn't spilled the beans.
Was this Illegal?

Has someone been paying him to Libel The McCanns?

I think I am suffering from shock at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 pm

As were we all, Sabot, when this erupted. You may need a Bloody Mary, if you have some left from Christmas.

He may actually have ripped off News International, as they didn't know the whole thing sprang from his putrid imagination when they paid him, sorry, the Lubbock Trust. Which then paid Bennett at least about £10,000.

After that, what can you say? And no-one would be surprised if he had a financial stake in smearing the McCanns and others.

He may also have thought he could get away with the same trick twice, selling his stupid leaflets to the media.

Who knows? It's all going to come out in the wash. He's even managed to get Tom Watson, MP, on his tail, as Watson is digging into the media and corruption.

None of us could even begin to imagine what else Bennett has been doing, after this came out over the weekend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 pm

For someone who has never had a proper job for very long, he had to get his £90,000 from somewhere. Not that I have anything against saving. I am one of The World's savers. But £90,000 is quite a lot of money, and hasn't come from the sort of jobs that Bennett has had. And believe me, I would know. I was born with the brain of an Accountant.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/double-standards-bennett.html

It beggars belief that he has the audacity to condemn the McCanns; when he, took monies from the man he alludes to hating, the owner Rupert Murdoch.
The payment revelations from Bennett, was the best home goal I have ever seen and probably won't see again in my lifetime; if this man has an ounce of sense left, he will say 'au revoir, and retire gracefully before anything further comes to light that challenges his integrity in the McCann case

Quite. Though I am none too sure he had any integrity to begin with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next