JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

+4
muratfan
crazytony
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 Empty Re: Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Now what's Guedes playing at?

I intentionnally omitted a part of this letter (we have no basis to discuss it and to discard eventual malice we shouldn't mention it at all, imo).

Between that, and her shameful remark about Mrs Hubbard, and her general bias, she's doing a spectacular job of discrediting the entire online translations of the police files.

What else did she leave out that she didn't think people had a 'basis to discuss' when she was working on the translations?

This is appalling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda - Page 18 Empty Re: Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

Post  lily Fri May 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Amoral must approve of all these blatant lies?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Shockeroony! Emu's spat her dummy again!

i am going to stfu as dictated to
« on: Today at 09:16:37 PM »
Enjoy you amaral pj portugal hating board and sanitising the mccanns of everthing and anything,enjoy your raped space, im off to remove all my posts and out of this place, as its only now a replica from all the pro cesspits, very few wants to discuss bye pointless

Best post she's made on that site. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 3:48 pm

You'll never guess what.....

Redblossom

Re: keela the curtains and the passage of time
« Reply #36 on: Today
Never heard anythng more ridiculous on this subject to date.
....blah blah blah.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1541.30

DCI

Re: Defamation and defamatory ...
« Reply #42 on: Today at 04:10:50 PM »

Quote from: Redblossom on Today at 04:05:20 PM
Quote from: Martha on Today at 01:28:49 PM
What are you talking about Faithlilly?

This

http:/*******************

And the woman that did it, couldn't help bragging about it, could she? Its no secret on Haverns who it was. I even got a PM

Fakelily's fascination with the person who trolled the official FM site on smiffy's behalf hasn't passed unnoticed. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Sun May 12, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link deleted)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 12, 2013 4:34 pm

[quote]http://*****************

That site has a very poor reputation for all sorts of things so I don't recommend it to anyone. LL

Last edited by bb1 on Sun May 12, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link deleted)
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Thanks, LL, I've deleted the links, don't want to send anyone to a dodgy site. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun May 12, 2013 4:47 pm

bb1 wrote:Thanks, LL, I've deleted the links, don't want to send anyone to a dodgy site. thumbsup
I have a very useful program on my PC and lappy which I recommend to everyone. It gives good warning of any bad sites, it's free and takes no time to download. It gives ratings and comments by users. LL
http://www.mywot.com/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks, LL!

How funny - emu desperately clinging to smiffy to bolster...whatever her latest mad claim is. Especially as Sauces say they both suffer from the same tired and emotional problem. Which explains why neither of them seem to grasp reality any too well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Nice to see fakelily confirm that she is, indeed, the flying monkey dispatched by smiffy to troll the official Find Madeleine site.

I wonder, is she actually proud of that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 12, 2013 8:10 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1541.120

Poor Ichabod seems to be getting totally lost in all this smiffy skullduggery and confusing court cases, which isn't surprising.

I'm sure we've got a thread about it somewhere which may help.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Another day dawns - and that fakelily person is STILL going on about the totally banal emails which she seems to think are of earth-shattering importance.

Now, whilst trolling for smiffy may have been the most exciting thing that's ever to her, in the real world - it's totally meaningless.

Team Gonc really must be desperate, though, if this is what they're reduced to.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1541.225
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Shocking revelation from Guedes:

No use of experimenting heroin injection ! Injection is enough... btw I remember having one heroin experience, many many years ago, but no injection, sniffing ! Gosh, as soon as the effect went away you wish it comes back ! I threw the thing away (though friends had bought it), alienation, beurk !

She seems to think that's normal......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18