JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Photoshopping, videos and propaganda EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

+4
muratfan
crazytony
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda Empty Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/racist-mccann-haters-mocking-muslims.html

Yes, why do the forkers and hounders think it is acceptable to mock the Muslim charity workers in the REAL photo?

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda Muslim

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda Empty Re: Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

Post  lily Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Well said, Tony. thumbsup

Intolerance is such a soul destroying trait.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda Empty Re: Photoshopping, videos and propaganda

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Too funny! The owner of the photoshopped avatar is now recycling garbage from Icke. Ah well, if you'll photoshop pics of Muslim charities, then your standards are pretty low to begin with. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@AnnaEsse @anotherviv #mccann there is a pic of them counting cash from collection buckets, they look ecstatic.

There is no such photo. Just a rather nasty piece of photoshopping by some lowlife, who used that picture ^^^^ to insult both the McCanns and the charity workers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Look who else has been telling LIES about it:

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda Clemments

Pity the armchair defectives hadn't taken a closer look at the currency before they made fools of themselves, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:29 pm

http://almashriq.hiof.no/lebanon/300/320/324/324.2/hizballah/emdad/images/counting-money-02.html

Photoshopping, videos and propaganda Counting-money-02

Counting money collected from the alms boxes at Emdad's offices.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@AnnaEsse @anotherviv #mccann there is a pic of them counting cash from collection buckets, they look ecstatic.

Poor R.V. Hutton. Failed in making a load of money from her bewk. Is that better?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

It doesn't say much for their detecting skills that they didn't notice the very non-UK currency on the table, or 'Gerry's' hands, does it? Or that the McCanns appear to be wearing rather baggy, matching, black outfits?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Bonny, we know they have zero detecting capability, no matter what they think.

It's the jealousy that they wear on their sleeves that is forever bubbling over in their silly posts. Doomed to lackluster lives.

Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Do they get some kind of sick thrill out of spreading complete, utter lies? Or are they incapable of telling the difference?

How would they feel if they got caught up in some media circus and a bunch of pitchforkers did it to them, and their families?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Do they get some kind of sick thrill out of spreading complete, utter lies? Or are they incapable of telling the difference?

How would they feel if they got caught up in some media circus and a bunch of pitchforkers did it to them, and their families?
I really wish law enforcement would step in and prosecute them. mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 pm

I would really love to know what's wrong with them, that they have to lie all the time....here's another one:

Re: UK Justice Forum dumps McCanns
Lillyofthevalley Today

What idiots not only the McCanns but CR (inc barristers and lawyers) unbelievable own goal! there seems to be lots more attention bought to this justice forum now because of this, I for one had never heard of it and I've been on this case for the whole time........

Aw dear! Shooting your self in the foot comes to mind

That one seems to be in some kind of alternate reality. The whole thing was, as usual, nothing more than a b*lls-up.

I hope that lot do start reading the justice forum; unlike them, it isn't a forkers' site. It's all been sorted out now, without anyone - except possible the forkers who tried to sh*t-stir - 'shooting themselves in the foot'.

Might be an idea to change that thread title, though, as it's another thing which isn't true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:07 pm

What's the betting Bennett is behind it, he loves obscure forums
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:27 pm

I don't think so, mf, it isn't his sort of site at all. IMO, it was a genuine mistake, which then turned into a b*lls-up due to a breakdown in communications somewhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
@Justice_forum You need to do some serious reading on #McCann case, or your forum won't be worth the bandwidth it's written on very shortly

Now the 8r trolls are attacking them. Never mind, it won't take long for the justice forum people to see what low-lives they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Dear me.....

Sure you can guess which cadaver dog alerted to a dead human body when Kate Prout was reported missing...
Aidrian Prout was convicted whilst no body was recovered,he later confessed from inside prison & confirmed Eddies alert in the living room to a dead body

No, his confession made a nonsense of the carpet-woofing. Now, if the dog had alerted to the pheasant pen where the woman was killed and buried, that might have been something to boast about....

Barking at the Axminster isn't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne 3h
MARVELLOUS thanks @Justice_Forum for hosting @HiDeHo3 's excellent video on your Facebook page. #mccann

So much for their 'impartiality', they've turned themselves into another hate site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:07 pm

UK Justice Forum now links to CONTROVERSY Facebook group!
HiDeHo Today

After the recent issues regarding the UK Justice Forum removing support fo the McCanns (they had added a link to Kate's book) I had PM'd them with my support, adding a link to my Controversy video. (I had no idea they supported the McCanns under normal circumstances)

Well... they have reinstated Madeleine's thread BUT have added a link to Madeleine Controversy Facebook Group on the Facebook page AND are Tweeting the video link!

UK Justice Forum Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/#!/UkJusticeForum

No need to say how happy I am that one of my videos can make a difference!

She couldn't resist boasting, could she?

I am sure someone will let the justice people know about her and the GUN NUT TROLL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 pm

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 8m
@wicatty009 Please stop stirring up hatred in the Maddie McCann case. Everyone entitled to a view on her disappearance in view of evidence.

Looks like they have been duped by hoho's vile pro-Gonc propaganda. Let's hope they come to their senses before they are turned into just another hate site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

See how easy they turned on just one look at a fake video. Their need to hate must lurk pretty close to the surface of the Justice forum members.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 pm

That is just what I was thinking, Tony. And their readiness to believe a bit of nasty propaganda churned out by the admin of a hate site whose members wish to terrorise and shoot Kate McCann raises a few questions about just why that illegal link was posted to begin with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 pm

bb1 wrote:That is just what I was thinking, Tony. And their readiness to believe a bit of nasty propaganda churned out by the admin of a hate site whose members wish to terrorise and shoot Kate McCann raises a few questions about just why that illegal link was posted to begin with.
As I said Bonny, the need to hate with some, is right below the surface. Sick morons!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:53 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:That is just what I was thinking, Tony. And their readiness to believe a bit of nasty propaganda churned out by the admin of a hate site whose members wish to terrorise and shoot Kate McCann raises a few questions about just why that illegal link was posted to begin with.
As I said Bonny, the need to hate with some, is right below the surface. Sick morons!

thumbsup

Hoho's piece of junk resonated with the black hearted ones......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:54 pm

As the McCann-haters bring nothing but trouble, I suspect the justice lot will live to regret rolling out the red carpet for hoho and co.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Goncalo_Amoral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amoral
@Justice_forum @wicatty009 you have put a link up on your TL to a vile and much hated anti #McCann group. That cannot be right. #mccann

I am afraid they cannot pretend to be against injustice while carrying hate propaganda from hoho; they cannot run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next