JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I don't think Gonc has got much negotiating power, has he?

Between the perjury conviction and his disaster in Faro - no, he doesn't. I wonder if he has settled Ms Duarte's bill for Faro yet, incidentally?

There is a news vacuum at present, which the likes of Morais and Bullsh*t are using to whip up the shrooms. Smiffy seems to be on a one-man mission to fill the vacuum with hysteria and hyperbole, which is going to rebound on him very badly when his fans find out he's taken them for a ride.

Ah well, that is one of the many things in this wicked world that is not our problem. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 13 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Just occurred to me. Unlike the shrooms, we all know how disliked Gonc is in Portugal, and his ally Cristovao has finished things off nicely.

Would the Portuguese authorities let it be known to Gonc's legal people that he is going to be, totally and finally, hammered in court, as they are tired of him bringing the country into disrepute?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

This is what I mean about shrooms:

judge judy ‏@liesdontwash
Absolutely spot on. Read it and weep pro #mccann. http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/they-just-don-get-it.html?m=1

Weep? ROFLMAO at that error-strewn load of hot air and posturing, is more accurate. He's getting more like Coldwater every day.

What was it smiffy said after his total failure to forsee the archiving of the case? Oh yes...

my analysis of the Rebelo stage of the investigation was utterly wrong

Anyone reading that old 3A post of his:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4355-50.html?sid=61020e372c65dd719b59227288357ba3

can see that, like his idol Gonc, he made up his mind on May 4th, 2007, and not a chink of reality has penetrated his 'thought' for want of a better word, since then.

Ironically, that old post ends with...

I hope I haven’t helped lead anyone here up a garden path

Which, of course, he had done, and is doing again now. Maybe Coldwater can give him 'retirement' tips?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Hounder:

Why did Blacksmith mention the Leicester Police? I have followed this McCann's case since it happened, but in 2008 I heard something that stunned me into silence. It didn't stop me from reading about them on different sites, but nothing got close to what I heard, until I read Blacksmith's site, earlier today. This tells me that Blacksmith KNOWS what happened. This is the part that convinced me:

Quite what the impact will be on the media when the inevitable happens and the parents are unmasked – courtesy of Amaral and Leicester police

Yes, smiffy's Sauces are impeccable - he goes to a lot of BBQs, you know. Now, about that sheet of cold metal....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Emu/Newperson/emily/silkcut/frost wants to know:

What was the thing you heard in 2008? Appreciate it if you would rather not say.

It involved a sheet of cold metal. Wink

*taps nose*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 pm

WTBWTY ‏@wtbwty
@Scum_Cop_Amaral Of course if the "rumours" were completely unfounded one might expect a swift and firm rebuttal. #McCann #justsayin

If one learned to read, one would know the bullsh*t GOT a swift and firm rebuttal. Not everyone has to join in smiffy's hysteria and hot air.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Trust Bennett to let the cat out of the bag. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

“…I understand that the trial, which had been due to take place in January 2013, has been postponed at the request of the Claimants’ lawyer, to allow the parties to explore whether a settlement may be reached which gives the Claimants sufficient vindication and protection in the future”

Does he understand what that means? Indeed, does he grasp the consequences of what he's just done? Hard to believe he was ever a solicitor. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm not sure I can comment rationally about this at the moment as I am busting a gut laughing.
VINDICATION AND PROTECTION FOR THE CLAIMANTS.
Oh My. Did Mr. Bennett actually read that Affidavit? It confirms precisely what we have believed all along.
Pillock is just not the word.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Sabot, you are not the only one in stitches right now. I think it bears repeating after so much hot air and nonsense....

The McCanns are seeking

VINDICATION

and

PROTECTION

from the legal talks.

Which as you also say, is pretty much what we thought all along.

God bless Bennett. Well, someone has to rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 pm

He needs protecting from himself, Bonny. A spell locked up is beginning to sound like a very good idea.
And I bet he doesn't post up the answer. If he gets one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

He has to be mentally unwell, to do this, Sabot. Did he actually read anything properly? And first rule - never believe a Sauce close to anyone - they are playing a game of their own which may well not benefit you.

Look at all the bandwidth that has been wasted by smiffy and others explaining why the McCanns are 'toast', based on something that was in the People years ago.

Did it never, ever occur to any of them that the ground rules could have changed? Clearly not or they wouldn't have made such fools of themselves.

What's it really coming down to - some sort of recognition from Gonc that he was wrong? And silence on the subject of fridges and hypotheses hereafter?

In return, he gets some of the frozen money back, and keeps his nose clean from now on?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Goncalo_Amaral ‏@Scum_Cop_Amaral
Umweltbuerger is Blacksmith the oracle? I don't think he is somehow. He is a false prophet. #mccann #believehimatyourperil

He sure is.

Oh, I do believe we've been

VINDICATED.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:23 am

Does Carolina think changing to her Montclair head will make her invisible on not-Bennett's site?

I've news for her - Gonc doesn't have to listen to her, or smiffy's bombastic rhetoric. It hasn't exactly helped him up to now, has it?

I reckon he'll be more than happy to hammer out an agreement which lets him retrieve some of the frozen assets, in return for some kind of recognition that he was horribly wrong, and NO MORE HYPOTHESES OR FRIDGES.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 am

judge judy ‏@liesdontwash
Can a pro #mccann please inform webaster of official FB page that the mccanns have asked to settle. Seems he/she is out the loop lol. Ta!

Can someone tell the twittertw@ts that the webmaster is perfectly correct? And that they seem to be somewhat behind the times due to believing too much spin from hatebloggers? Ta muchly! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: McCanns ask for OUT OF COURT Settlement!
Carolina Today
Oh, the irony of it all. The McCanns had Gonçalo Amaral's assets frozen in order to strangle him financially and force him to agree to an out of court settlement. Now, it is the McCanns who are backed into the corner and are asking for a suspension and settlement. What goes around comes around.

Here's a hint, dear - stop talking sh*te. Bennett let the cat out of the bag last night and wrecked all that Team Gonc spinning.

And why no comment about the author of the discredited 'interim report' they are all so fond of being convicted of TORTURE.

Nice people they support, perjurers, gangsters and torturers. Oh, and people who can't keep their *police truncheons* to themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 pm

My money is on Gonc settling out of court - apart from anything else, it will save him from total humiliation when he can't produce his fabled Ace, due to it not existing.

It's all very well his Cult demanding he fight on till the bitter end; high-minded rhetoric isn't going to put any seafood salad on his plate.

Gonc knows, by the failure of both his fund, and support petitions, just how little support he actually has - do those idiots think he is going to go under just to keep some internet nutjobs happy? They don't know much about him if they do.

IMO, he is going to accept an out-of-court solution which VINDICATES and PROTECTS the McCanns, but which will also leave him some money to get out of the mess he is in, and get on with his life.

Without, however, any hypotheses involving fridges.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:57 pm

PS - someone really should point out to the forkers and hounders the folly of judging matters by the rules of football, when the participants switched to chess without telling them.

I do find smiffy's Number One fan 'Me' hilarious, still parroting the Great Wordsmith even after Bennett took a blunderbuss to his own feet - and the smiffy dogma.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Look now, Gonc is going to finish up in Prison before very much longer, and then he can spend his time in Isolation, writing his next book, hopefully about Portuguese Justice and The Prison System. That might earn him a few bob.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Morais shroom:

Anonymous said... 75
Joana, is Amaral obliged to wait 6 months before he demands his money from the McCanns or can he decide this settlement as soon as he wants?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Look, sweetcheeks, Gonc won't even get any of his own frozen assets back unless he agrees to the terms which appear to have been offered.

Wake up, stupid people!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Is this the end game

....asks a hounder.

No. Grow up, get a grip, stop following Pied Pipers and listening to false prophets.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Cages must be rattled. Now Montclair/Carolina is demanding people believe her without question, FACT.

Why on earth should anyone slavishly fall into line with the supporters of perjurers, torturers and gangsters?

Why is she so desperate to stifle dissent and stop questions, FACT?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Dissent from an unlikely source:

Re: Letter 25 Jan 2013 to Carter-Ruck and the Court about THAT proposed settlement with Dr Amaral: is this now an 'Abuse of Process'?
PeterMac Today at 9:24 pm

Montclair wrote:
There is no either or. It is a FACT that the McCanns asked for the suspension and negotiation and Gonçalo Amaral and the other defendents were ready to go to court. I don't understand why there are still some people who are unable to face up to this FACT.

You may be right. I don't know.
All I have seen here is a letter from TB to C-R. Not the other way round.
I can envisage a legal situation where only the Plaintiffs have the legal power to ask for a trial to be halted. That would make perfect sense.
So if Dr Amaral had indicated that he wanted to settle or to give in, that would be communicated to the Plaintiffs, who would then approach the court for permission to stay the process whilst they sought to finalise the terms.
It might look to an outsider that the Plaintiffs had taken the lead, but the reality would be entirely different.

As I say, I do not know.
I do not know enough ( or indeed anything) about the Portuguese legal system and procedures, and I do not have sufficient hard facts to decide at the moment.

============

It might look to an outsider that the Plaintiffs had taken the lead, but the reality would be entirely different.

Yup. biggrin

Montclair/Carolina can stamp her cloven hooves and shout FACT like a reincarnation of Dear Lucien as much as she wants, she isn't going to make the official version truth - or bully anyone into unquestioning obedience.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Isn't this what we have been saying? Mind you, you would have to be a fool not to know this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm

They won't listen to us, Sabot, they never do. They cannot bear the thought of their prejudices and cast-in-stone shibboleths being shown up for the baseless nonsense they are.

It's going to take Gonc suddenly remembering how to shower and wear clean clothes, while refusing to say a single word about hypotheses or fridges, for reality to start sinking in.

IMO, part of whatever settlement is drawn up is going to have to include some kind of statement from him about his past bad acts - whether he is honest, for a change, blames it on drink or claims the Devil made him do it remains to be seen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Yes, There's that VINDICATION word. And since it's highly unlikely that The McCanns approach Gonc and said, "Please will you vindicate us", one has to assume that Gonc approached them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next