JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 pm

I have been advised, Jean-Pierre, is 100 % correct on what he has said ref. both defendants.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 14 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:15 pm

One of J-P's posts:

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Spot on Sabot. The Plaintiff is in the driving seat and would need to agree to suspend proceedings while negotiations take place.

If you think it through for a moment, if the defendant were able to say - "I dont want to go to court, so I want to negotiate an out of court settlement" then, well, why would anyone end up in court, ever.

What actaully happens in real life is that the court sets a date for trial of the case. As the date approaches there is contact between the lawyers (who invariably know each other anyway). The pressure is on the defendant (who is the one on trial).

The lawyers will explore the likely outcome (both sides know each others case anyway) and what it would take to settle "on the steps of the court" thus avoiding time and expense.

If the offer is sufficiently attractive then all is done and dusted.

Surprisingly few cases actually go to trial.

Tony, I just cannot imagine what the McCann-haters are going to be like when the whole truth of this matter becomes known, having been whipped up into such a hysterical state by the likes of Morais and BullSh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Sabot wrote:
Yes, There's that VINDICATION word. And since it's highly unlikely that The McCanns approach Gonc and said, "Please will you vindicate us", one has to assume that Gonc approached them.

And that is a good point. Don't let us forget the McCanns are asking for

VINDICATION

and

PROTECTION
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Yes, There's that VINDICATION word. And since it's highly unlikely that The McCanns approach Gonc and said, "Please will you vindicate us", one has to assume that Gonc approached them.

And that is a good point. Don't let us forget the McCanns are asking for

VINDICATION

and

PROTECTION
I believe it was 48 hours before the case was to be heard that the McCanns' legal team agreed to a meeting with O'man

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:26 pm

To which Gonc replies, "Bugger orf, what do you think my name is, Charlie Hunt? Gime the money."
Cheers all round, and The McCanns cough up. Gonc does a runner before Sofa can get her hands on it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

That sounds about right, Tony - short of claiming that his latest lawyer had been abducted by aliens, Amaral was out of excuses - and time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 pm

By the way, a trusted member of Not 'Bennett's Forum', *cough* was kind enough to send me screen-shots of his diatribe.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm amazed he has left that suicide note in public, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm

And as ** mentioned, when did Bennett start working for Carter and Ruck?
'Writing on their behalf' who would have guessed?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Mrs Obey Me Or Else is back.

Why do you continue to say you don't know when I have just told you that the McCanns asked for the suspension. That is an indisputable FACT! BTW TB quoted a letter from CR to him which stated the FACT that the McCanns are trying to seek a settlement. It was also mentioned on Portuguese television by Hernâni Carvalho and in an article in TVMais. What more FACTS do you need?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't think she quite grasps that her stating something does not make it a FACT.

And TV magazines are not normally regarded as reliable sources of FACTS.

Gonc stooge Carvalho saying something on daytime telly does not make it a FACT.

And what Bennett quoted made it clear that the McCanns are seeking

VINDICATION and PROTECTION.

FACT.

Hilarious watching her try to bully everyone into line - I suppose she does know that Salazar died many years ago?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:12 am

Oh wait, wasn't it on the eve of the trial Amaral's TV mouth piece said Gonc was told?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:10 am

bb1 wrote:Mrs Obey Me Or Else is back.

Why do you continue to say you don't know when I have just told you that the McCanns asked for the suspension. That is an indisputable FACT! BTW TB quoted a letter from CR to him which stated the FACT that the McCanns are trying to seek a settlement. It was also mentioned on Portuguese television by Hernâni Carvalho and in an article in TVMais. What more FACTS do you need?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't think she quite grasps that her stating something does not make it a FACT.

And TV magazines are not normally regarded as reliable sources of FACTS.

Gonc stooge Carvalho saying something on daytime telly does not make it a FACT.

And what Bennett quoted made it clear that the McCanns are seeking

VINDICATION and PROTECTION.

FACT.

Hilarious watching her try to bully everyone into line - I suppose she does know that Salazar died many years ago?

The McCanns asked for a Suspension. True, I expect.

The McCanns are seeking a Settlement. True, I expect.

The McCanns are seeking Vindication and Protection. True, I expect.

Where's the bit about Gonc's Lawyer approaching The McCann's Lawyer in the first place?

What they are doing is all such a twisted use of Semantics. I can only imagine that they are hoping that the actual details won't come out due to an agreement that the details won't be published.
But we will find out eventually, not least when the next set of Accounts are released. This gives them nearly a year to spin that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

Why on earth does Bennett think Gonc would have to scurry round Europe rounding up stray copies of The truth - I lied?

The passage of time has pretty much devalued it anyway, not least because Gonc is a convicted perjurer.

All that's needed is a statement from him that he *cough* misremembered and that's pretty much it all over.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:12 am

...And 'Me' is still insisting everyone believe the smiffy version of events - what a surprise!

Sauces say that when smiffy wrote, The lid's off. They are toast he'd been smoking weed again and really meant to say.

I've got the lid off the jam-jar and it's on my toast.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am

I don't think any of them are going to say anything. But it will all leak out.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:33 am

'Me' is still at it:

I know you are loathe to do so but read BS's recent posts about the case and read the arguments there as to why the case had no legs.

That'll be the same BullSh*t who ended up grovelling after the McCanns and Murat were cleared and the case archived:

Well, my analysis of the Rebelo stage of the investigation was utterly wrong:

Don't think anyone needs to bother rereading smiffyspin.

Actually, I can't be ar@ed reading that load of waffle, speculation and outright fantasy from 'Me' with any great attention; it's even more boring than Bennett's stuff.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Their knowledge and understanding of any kind of Law is abysmally bad. Although PeterMac seems to be hedging his bets somewhat. But then most of it is just plain common sense anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 pm

The perils of making assumptions and jumping to conclusions based on bigotry and ignorance:

If that had happened that would have STRENGTHENED the parent's position in their case against Amaral and would they then have been looking to settle if their case had suddenly received validation from the review team?

I don't think so, do you?

Which says more about 'Me' than it does about the McCanns....

Clearly, the notion that the Yard review is going to make it crystal-clear that Madeleine was abducted, and that there is no longer any need to fight the fat defective, hasn't crossed 'Me's' mind....

With the Yard report behind them, all the McCanns will be looking for are a few concessions from Gonc.

'Me' and smiffy should both stick to playing football; the complexities of chess are clearly beyond them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Sabot wrote:
Their knowledge and understanding of any kind of Law is abysmally bad. Although PeterMac seems to be hedging his bets somewhat. But then most of it is just plain common sense anyway.

It's appalling, isn't it? They are now throwing everything but the kitchen sink in to give them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:16 pm

'Me' strikes again.....

It needs one detective to ask Jane Tanner whether she identified Robert Murat whilst in the back of the surveillance van as the abductor she saw on the night of Maddie's disappearance.

Odd how 'Me' and smiffy are both obsessed beyond reason with something that didn't happen......

It's almost as bad as Kiki's creche obsession. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:22 pm

I thought that a detective had already asked her that, and she said that she almost certainly didn't think it was Murat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 pm

She did; we've been through this a thousand times, but it still hasn't sunk in with Me-smiffy. The creature/s got an idea in its head years ago, and nothing has been able to remove it.

Now they are reduced to speculating that the Yard are going to see things way of the hounders and pitchforkers.

The idea that the Yard KNOW Madeleine McCann was abducted cannot percolate their thick, pitchforking skulls. They can scream 'Whitewash! at the top of their lungs from now till Doomsday, no-one is listening to a bunch of internet sickos who support perjurers and torturers.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:46 pm

What do they think gives them credibility? They have no more knowledge than anyone else, and a lot less common sense and decency. So where do they think this is going to get them?
Some nasty, illiterate little moron from a sink estate solves the crime of the century?

Scotland Yard already know more or less what happened, and I bet they've got a few solid clues. Pointing to an Abduction.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

How's this for delusion, from a forker:

The McCanns don't want to sue Amaral because their claims are groundless and they are nervous about what Amaral will say in a Courtroom to support his theory that Madeleine died in 5a. He may have information which has not been published.

So, Gonc let his book be banned, and his assets frozen, rather than play his Ace? He didn't feel inclined to play it at any of the courts he has been dragged into? He kept it hidden on Dear Julia's sofa, book-signings, school gyms?

He didn't even write about it in O Crime, the crime rag which his latest lawyer also represents?

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Gonc no more has 'information' than I have angels' wings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Why do they keep on dragging this up? Gonc would be in horrendously serious trouble if he has been hiding information. And in any case, why wouldn't the rest of his PJ Team know about it?
Kept it hidden for the six months he coordinated the case, did he? Discovered it all by himself, did he? And not another living soul knows about it?
Sheesh, just how thick are these people?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next