JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

+3
crazytony
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 Empty Re: Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 pm

They all have too much 'previous' for stunts like this, Sabot. This is the kind of moron who enjoys it...

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY
@glitter_brain @katycakes1 @dailyexpressuk @ukpcc @AnnaEsse & what would leveson make of it ? #McCann

He'd wonder who was playing nasty, sick games with no purpose other than to hurt Madeleine McCann and her family, for starters.

Anyone seen Duarte Levy recently? He's a dab hand at hoaxes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 2 Empty Re: Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Forker:

im sure there will be people from sy that reads the express -- hope that sy are knocking on doors asking questions about this headline in the express -

Oh, so do we! Or Interpol, if the culprit is in Brussels - 24 photos, anyone?

I predict more of this crap now Creepy Gonc is painted into a corner, his cult will be desperate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 pm

This is seriously into the realms of Wasting Police Time. But no doubt Scotland Yard will find out who done it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:23 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#McCann i have a brillant idea for a movie title carry on up the mcanns!!!

Sez the moron who gives morons a bad name rofl rofl rofl rofl

Does Gonc have any supporters whose IQ is greater than their shoe size? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:25 pm

I think it's about time that any site with a misleading Madeleine McCann family title, be pulled from the internet.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 pm

bb1 wrote:longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#McCann i have a brillant idea for a movie title carry on up the mcanns!!!

Sez the moron who gives morons a bad name rofl rofl rofl rofl

Does Gonc have any supporters whose IQ is greater than their shoe size? Pcorneater

I think her IQ falls in the old style shoe sizing. Size 6 if she's got big feet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 pm

lily wrote:I think it's about time that any site with a misleading Madeleine McCann family title, be pulled from the internet.

Agree; at the very least, it is sickening to see people who actually hate Madeleine use her picture, as if they care.

J4 is the only forum entitled to use Madeleine's image and name, as far as I am concerned - neither Myths nor us do it.

But the hate sites seem to think they can help themselves to Madeleine's name.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 pm

If members of the general public might possibly get confused, then it has to be stopped.

I don't care if this is a WUM story or not, this proves the point.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

lily wrote:If members of the general public might possibly get confused, then it has to be stopped.

I don't care if this is a WUM story or not, this proves the point.

We don't even know if the basis of this is a Wum story, but one of two things happened. Either they did mistake Pamalam's Site for a genuine McCann Site. Or Pamalam had some idea of what was going on. Why else would she print a supposedly with held photograph of Madeleine which Scotland Yard didn't want printed?
She could find herself in real trouble, whichever of the two is correct.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 pm

What is really worrying is that pamalan and Bennett have both admitted to receiving material intended for the McCanns; one has to wonder how much they have been sent that they HAVEN'T confessed to.

Because neither of them would lift a finger to help find Madeleine - quite the opposite. They both have too much riding on their support for Gonc to do anything to help Madeleine McCann.

Why else would she print a supposedly with held photograph of Madeleine which Scotland Yard didn't want printed?

Exactly, Sabot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Because neither of them would lift a finger to help find Madeleine - quite the opposite. They both have too much riding on their support for Gonc to do anything to help Madeleine McCann.

That is the sick truth. mad mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 pm

If that was Madeleine it could have lead to her death, even at this late stage. So they want someone to kill the child, do they? Anything rather than have her found alive? It's beginning to look to me as though they do. Unless Pamalam knew it was a hoax before she posted up the picture.

Jeezuz, there are times when I wish I worked for Scotland Yard. But then if I can work it out, so can they.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Jeezuz, there are times when I wish I worked for Scotland Yard. But then if I can work it out, so can they.

Absolutely, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Unless Pamalam knew it was a hoax before she posted up the picture.

Exactly. Either-

1. She knew it was a hoax all along

or

2. She didn't know, but didn't care that she was endangering Madeleine McCann when she posted it to big herself up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Such is their sick hate of the innocent child. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 pm

If the details were sent to Pamalam how did the Express get a hold of them?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Pamalam will deny she knew it was a hoax. So she must want The Abductor to kill Madeleine. What else would she expect him to do?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm

crazytony wrote:If the details were sent to Pamalam how did the Express get a hold of them?

Put that on your Blog, s'il tu plait.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 pm

crazytony wrote:If the details were sent to Pamalam how did the Express get a hold of them?

I can't make head nor tail of it, Tony. I do, however, smell very large hater rats.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Something smells about it, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/did-pamalam-hand-details-to-scotland.html

Why did she post that picture after the Yard had asked for it NOT to be published?

Why did she post emails containing so much personal information about a possible witness?

There are only two possible answers.

Either she did it to wreck what, for all she knew, was a genuine lead to Madeleine - and remember, she hung onto the emails for a week.

Or she knew all along it was a hoax. I will leave others to speculate on how she would know that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Any sign of an explanation as to why pamalan not only sat on the emails for a week, but then saw fit to publish the name, email addie and phone number of a possible witness to the whereabouts of an abducted child?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Or she knew all along it was a hoax. I will leave others to speculate on how she would know that.

Now that's a tough one. NOT.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Any sign of an explanation as to why pamalan not only sat on the emails for a week, but then saw fit to publish the name, email addie and phone number of a possible witness to the whereabouts of an abducted child?

That's despicable behavior by her. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next