JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT GETS THE BILL

+8
Maggs
barbiecar
Sabot
crazytony
Lamplighter
muratfan
lily
bb1
12 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 Empty Re: BENNETT GETS THE BILL

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 pm

bb1 wrote:He's aiming higher than insulting lawyers - he's likening himself to Jesus now.

I think not. Indeed, I am waiting for the day when he's struck down by a thunderbolt from Above.
I hope his plant has greenfly. Twisted Evil

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:01 pm

He should have paid more attention to the one about bearing false witness
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 pm

bb1 wrote:He's aiming higher than insulting lawyers - he's likening himself to Jesus now.

I think not. Indeed, I am waiting for the day when he's struck down by a thunderbolt from Above.
Well for sure, I aint carrying his cross for him.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Bennett's no more a Christian than the Westboro Baptists are - maybe God is punishing him via Carter Ruck? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Haven't the hounders left it a bit late to be praying for Divine Intervention? I don't think the Big Guy Upstairs thinks much of people who break their word, smear innocent people, stalk invalids and families in distress, etc.

That's more Downstairs' department - I am sure they will get a warm welcome there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Haven't the hounders left it a bit late to be praying for Divine Intervention? I don't think the Big Guy Upstairs thinks much of people who break their word, smear innocent people, stalk invalids and families in distress, etc.

That's more Downstairs' department - I am sure they will get a warm welcome there.

Even the Devil has standards
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Jude H. ‏@HeyJude1965
@mikegunnill want 2 write a real story, then write about how you got involved in this witch hunt. You might even make a few dollars #McCann

Oh, I can't wait for that story to be heard in court.

I do hope the press tell the great British public just how the Hounders tried to wreck a man's livelihood.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 am

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY
@HeyJude1965 @mikegunnill he cant say how as he was involved with express & matey james murray - he of the front page scam last week #mccann

My my my! Why hasn't she mentioned her own role in the campaign of harrassment, just because it was impossible to take a good photo of her!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 am

bb1 wrote:He should have paid more attention to the one about bearing false witness

That was libel in days of yore?

Bennett's no more a Christian than the Westboro Baptists are - maybe God is punishing him via Carter Ruck?

Very possibly, Bonny. There is the added charitable benefit of CR doing it on a no win-no fee basis.

This is Bennett, is it not?

How To Recognize Narcissistic Personality Disorder

By Staff Writer

You've probably heard of Narcissus of Greek mythology; the handsome mortal who fell in love with his own reflection on the pond. This story is fiction, of course, but its theme - excessive self-love and admiration - is a thing of reality. Familiar with the term, "narcissism"?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), from the term narcissism, is taken from the Greek mythology mentioned above, or God complex. It is a kind of personality disorder classified with other conditions such as borderline personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder.

How can you tell if somebody has Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

He projects too much self-importance. A person with this disorder may feel that everything revolves around him. He feels that he is entitled to become very successful and popular, and that he should associate only with people of his same high standards. He is generally self-absorbed and believes that his opinions and feelings should be the utmost priority of everybody around him. He is very ambitious to the point that he would like to achieve his goals, no matter what.

He requires excessive admiration. He would not only like to be praised and admired but he would live for it. One of his primary reasons for wanting to excel and succeed is because he believes it would cause others to approve of him. This symptom, in fact, may be due to a latent need to be accepted.

He tries to control other people's behavior or opinions. As a person with NPD is intolerant of other people's viewpoints he would insist on having his way, sometimes to the point of becoming physically or emotionally abusive toward others.

http://www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/recognize-narcissistic-personality-disorder

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 am

Do you agree with what Tony Bennett says about the McCanns?
Get 'em Gonçalo Today at 10:56

These are the 3 undertakings that Tony wants to be released from at his court appearance next week:

* reasonable to suspect Madeleine died in her parents' apartment

* reasonable to suspect parents of lying about it

* reasonable to suspect parents of hiding the body and covering it up.

Do you believe, like Tony, that Madeleine McCann may have died in her parents’ apartment and that the McCanns should be suspected of lying about this and covering it up?

===========

Looks like he's planning to take as many of them down with him as he can with that ghoulpoll.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:25 am

Looks like he's planning to take as many of them down with him as he can with that ghoulpoll

It is going to be very interesting to watch the reactions of those he does. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am

Wonder why Yoyo is attacking anyone who is GENUINELY trying to help Bennett, and drive them off the site? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 am

Yoyo is doing a brilliant job of that. Hmm....... could it be a mole?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 am

Respected Members rush to support Head Hounder:

BENNETT GETS THE BILL - Page 3 Socks
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 am

rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Unbelievable! He's STILL posting bits of CR emails.

Carter-Ruck explain why they've appointed Adrienne Page Q.C. to beef up their legal firepower
Tony Bennett Today

Today I've received a further letter from Carter-Ruck, dated yesterday, which explains why the McCanns are spending a further £32,000 hiring Adrienne Page Q.C. to try to prove that I am in contempt of court.

They say, and I quote verbatim:

"Your self-represented status means that the Court is likely to require significant assistance from Counsel. Becaue of the serious consequences which the matter in issue may have for you, and for our clients, it is appropriate that such assistance is given at a senior level. There is no intention to create an inequality of arms, nor to obtain any unfair advantage. Indeed, the position is precisely the opposite. We consider that the Hearing is likely to be more efficiently and fairly conducted, to all parties, if Leading Counsel is present"

Bennett seems to have absolutely NO idea of how to conduct himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Bennett seems to have absolutely NO idea of how to conduct himself.

That's why he will need some help - probably from Her Majesty.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Sez Bennett:

At this moment in time I truly wish that someone else was first in the line of fire; at the moment I am wounded by Carter-Ruck's firepower plus two basristers[sic], but still alive and fighting.

I hope that I can at least give a good account of our viewpoint at the trial; good wishes to you all (someone pelase[sic] cross-post to MM for me).

Note the OUR viewpoint.

Looks like MM members are going to get a name-check in the High Court too - whether they like it or not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Note the OUR viewpoint.

Looks like MM members are going to get a name-check in the High Court too - whether they like it or not.

Why not? Did they all think it was just him?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Re: Carter-Ruck explain why they've appointed Adrienne Page Q.C. to beef up their legal firepower
Get 'em Gonçalo Today at 12:02 pm

Innocent parents could surely have 'self-represented' themselves for free.

So, what's the problem with Bennett representing himself, then, if it's so easy?

Carter Ruck have bent over backwards to be fair to him, and been rewarded with the usual carp.

August 2009, our clients have tried to turn a blind eye to the campaign which you have relentlessly pursued against them, on the basis that their overriding priority has always been the ongoing search for their daughter.

However, our clients have once again become increasingly concerned about the very serious damage which may be caused to the search for their daughter by your persistent attempts to promulgate the assertion that Madeleine died (or that it is to be suspected that she died) in their holiday apartment and that they conspired (or are to be suspected of having conspired) to pervert the course of justice by disposing of her body and lying about her death. Despite your attempts to suggest otherwise, such assertions are completely without foundation and there is no credible evidence to support them.

This is not, of course, the first time that we have written to you to point out that you are in contempt of Court; we refer in particular to our letters to you of 5 February, 15 July and 3 August 2010. While it is the case that you confirmed you would cease to publish rnaterial which formed the subject of those complaints, you have subsequently gone on to publish a large volume of very similar material on your own website and elsewhere.
Our clients have given you every opportunity to comply with the undertakings which you gave, and we have in the past gone to some lengths to explain to you why _ contrary to your purported position - publications you have made or procured have constituted both actionable libels and placed you in contempt of Court. However, despite our efforts to explain the position to you, and despite our clients giving you a number of opportunities to desist from this behavior it is clear that you have no intention whatsoever of complying with your undertakings, and therefore our clients have resolved now to seek your committal for contempt of Court.

-----------

The likes of Bennett see attempts to be fair and reasonable as weakness, and carry on as before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Was he somehow hoping that the McCanns would be told that they had to self-represent to even out the field?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Wouldn't surprise me, Lily. You only have to read their posts to see how pig-ignorant they are about court procedure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Wouldn't surprise me, Lily. You only have to read their posts to see how pig-ignorant they are about court procedure.

I am actually very stunned by their apparent abysmal lack of understanding, Bonny.

Oh well, he has had to tell them how to behave if they go to the court hearing, so what can you expect? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: The four top London libel lawyers now lined up to crush a pensioner from Harlow
Woofer Today at 1:33 pm

I`m sure all judges are aware of CR`s tactics ......... and reputation !

Don't know about that, but the court is well aware of Bennett's tactics and reputation.

I am sure it won't have escaped the court's notice that the hounders have put photos of the opposing lawyers on their banner in an attempt at intimidation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next