JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett and his Yuman Rites EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett and his Yuman Rites

+3
crazytony
Lamplighter
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bennett and his Yuman Rites Empty Bennett and his Yuman Rites

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 am

Anyone know - or care - why Bennett is whining about the evils of the ECHR, not least for treating gay people equally?

Rather hypocritical, as he and Gonc wrongly think their right to libel, smear and conduct vendettas is written into the legislation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett and his Yuman Rites Empty Re: Bennett and his Yuman Rites

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:30 am

Then:

''A PRESS STATEMENT FROM THE MADELEINE FOUNDATION

Tuesday 7 June 2011, 6pm

Madeleine McCann case:

European Commission on Human Rights to investigate Tony Bennett's claim that U.K. libel laws breached his right to free speech under Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights

The European Commission on Human Rights is currently investigating a claim by Madeleine Foundation Secretary Tony Bennett (63) that Britain's notoriously draconian libel laws interfered with his human right to free speech, guaranteed under the European Convention on Human Rights.

Now:

Re: Bye bye Britain
Tony Bennett Yesterday at 10:49 pm

Removing us from the arbitrary jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights, if achieved, would cause a national outpouring of joy in the United KIngdom.

Just for starters, we could end the absurd decision that some prisoners have the right to vote - because to deny them the right to vote would breach their human rights.

There are hundreds of murderers walking the streets of Britain, who have complete freedom, when they have ended one of the most fundamental human rights of all - the right to life.

And one of the main reasons so many murderers are able to walk free, often after sickenly short prison terms...is because of the ivory tower pontificating of Human Rights judges in Strasbourg

What's his problem? Has someone pointed out that the rights of the McCanns and others to live without fear from stalking, harrassment, smearing, etc., takes precedence over his presumed Yuman Rite to mouth off?

And how can he be against prisoners voting? That campaign was led by none other than another scruffy 8r, one John Hirst, the axe-manslaughterer, who has also been meddling in the McCann case.

The irony that the axe-manslaughterer has been more successful in his campaign than Bennett will be lost on no-one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:38 am

Got turned down, did he? Pissed off, is he? Oh, poor balding trolley man, my heart bleeds for him - NOT!!!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am

Good God! How's this for a repellent, repulsive bit of bigotry?

Re: Pope Benedict XVI in shock resignation
Tony Bennett Today at 10:50 am

The 16th century reformers like Luther - and those who came before him like Wycliffe and Hus - had it right. The Roman Catholic Church was irremediably corrupt.

And still is.

The translators of the Authorised King James Bible, when they finished their translations in 1611, presented their new Bible to James I with a Foreword in which they trusted that "by writing in defence of the Truth, [your Majesty] hath given such a blow unto that man of sin as will not be healed..."

The 'man of sin' is a reference in the Book of Revelation to a figurehead that would emerge that would be 'anti-Christian', in the sense of pretending to be Christian, but in fact was the very antithesis of true Christianity. The Catholic Inquisition probably represented the zenith of persecution of true Christians (and others). The St. Bartholomew's Day massacre of Protestants in Paris [1572 if memory serves] was celebrated by the Pope of the Day (probably one of the Borgias] by his striking a special coin to celebrate the killers' 'achievements'.

The industrial scale of Roman Catholic child abuse spanning many countries and several decades, if not centuries, confirms that this is still an utterly corrupt institution.

I see that the article cited above refers by PeterMac refers to the central civil service core of the Vatican as 'The Flith'.

How apt.

---------------

What stunning ignorance and bigotry!

[1572 if memory serves] was celebrated by the Pope of the Day (probably one of the Borgias]

What?

HE IS WRONG BY NEARLY 100 YEARS. rofl rofl rofl rofl

And he seems stunningly ignorant of 16th century politics.....

But that's hounder research for you.

Is this what is behind his hatred of the McCanns - his irrational hatred of Catholicism, despite it being the majority religion in his mother's country of origin?

Yet they praise Gonc for being a 'good Catholic', despite his fondness for divorce.....

One thing's for sure. Bennett's never going to be held up as a example of a good Christian.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:57 am

I wonder why Bennett idolizes a mass-murderer, bigot and tyrant like the unlamented Cromwell?

When Cromwell’s men took the town by storm, the majority of the garrison and Catholic priests were massacred on Cromwell’s orders. Many civilians also died in the sack. Arthur Aston was beaten to death by the Roundheads with his own wooden leg.[16]
The massacre of the garrison in Drogheda, including some after they had surrendered and some who had sheltered in a church, was received with horror in Ireland and is remembered even today as an example of Cromwell’s extreme cruelty.

Sounds like ethnic cleansing....

These tactics included the wholesale burning of crops, forced population movement, and killing of civilians. The policy caused famine throughout the country that was "responsible for the majority of an estimated 600,000 deaths out of a total Irish population of 1,400,000".[33]

Over one in three of the population dead, a wound that has never healed to this day - and Bennett admires the revolting tyrant? Go figure.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 pm

It wasn't a Borgia it was Pope Gregory XIII (7 January 1502 – 10 April 1585), born Ugo Boncompagni, Pope from 1572 to 1585. And there is a good chance he didn't know the details of the Massacre in 1572.

http://www.defendingthebride.com/hs/bartholomew.html
Borgia Popes: Callixtus III 1455-58 and Alexander V1 1492 - 1503

And it may well be that his hatred of Catholics fuels his vendetta against the McCanns. No, he is not a good Christian, he is a mean-spirited, nasty bigot. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Now, this is the kind of stupidity the hounders demonstrate all the time:

. When this Pope was elected, my first question to them was about his actions in 1939. Where was he, what was he doing, was he active with the Nazi party. Actually he was in the Hitler Youth. My friends said that it did not matter as *everyone* was in the Hitler Youth, they did not see this as incompatible with his new job as the representative of G-d on earth. I was friends with these people for many years, this attitude came as a shock for me.

If they ever actually bothered to read, they would know that in 1939 the ex-pope was going to school, as he was all of twelve years old on the outbreak of war.

He was conscripted into the Hitler Youth two years later. He had no choice, none of them did, unless they wanted to see their families rounded up. It is a matter of record that his less than stellar military career consisted of manning an anti-aircraft battery and deserting ASAP.

He didn't do anything really, really suspicious, like taking refuge in Hitler's homeland just as partisans were liberating his home country.

Now, I am not defending the papacy - far from it.

I am trying to make the point that no-one can really boast about their particular sky pixie cult having clean hands - and some of the extreme evangelical, fundamentalist cults are more dangerous than anything the Borgias could dream up.

Every single organisation involving human beings also harbours flawed human beings. All faiths, all armies, all police forces, all governments, etc., have black sheep. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

And there are some distinctly grubby sheep in the ranks of the McCann-haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 pm

It wasn't a Borgia it was Pope Gregory XIII (7 January 1502 – 10 April 1585), born Ugo Boncompagni, Pope from 1572 to 1585. And there is a good chance he didn't know the details of the Massacre in 1572.

I have long been of the school of thought that the massacre was really about politics - and money-lending - with the mob being whipped up into religious hysteria as a cover, LL.

It was an absolute gift to Elizabeth of England, propaganda-wise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 pm

In exactly tjhe same way today Chinese kids are required to belong to the Pioneers (I think that is what it is called), or their parents will be penalised by loss of jobs, pensions, benefits even houses, the same applied in Germany - and - when Hitler annexed Austria there too. There was no choice, join the Hitler Youth or the Young Womens' Brigade or you would condemn your parents and siblings to penalty and persecution. Being in the Hitler Youth was NOT being in the Nazi Party, that was a totally different thing. Being a card carrying Nazi meant you got all the perks but didn't mean you subscribed personally to the opinions and aims of the Party; for many people it just meant you were 'safe' and would benefit from things like good jobs, food, etc. Most communiust-occupied countries had the same system, didn't mean you held their views. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Their ignorance never ceases to appall me, LL - it's no wonder they get everything wrong.

I personally don't greatly care which sky pixie people worship, as long as they respect the rights of others to disagree with their choice, or to not worship any sky pixies at all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Bennett does know that King James was a raging homosexual, doesn't he?
http://www.freewebs.com/jupiter1024/james.htm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Anyone who knows the slightest thing about British history knows about Jamie Saxt and his 'favourite' young men, Tony.

Which clearly lets Bennett out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 pm

I would like to make a Helpful Suggestion to Tone - a way he can stop all the rumours swirling about him handing over the names of his supporters.

All he has to do to stop the gossip is publish the full seventeen pages, so everyone can see for themselves there is nothing to worry about. I am surprised he hasn't done so already, he isn't usually shy about posting these things.

He's probably just forgotten, due to having other things on his mind, like ranting about Catholics and gays.

Such an easy solution - he just has to post the FULL seventeen pages, without a single word missing.

Simples!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Do we actually care if he has posted a list of names? Although how he can prove his argument that lots of others are saying the same thing as him without supplying names is a bit of a mystery.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm

I've reached the point of not caring, Sabot. Time after time, Bennett has 'outed' his own allies if it suited his agenda at that particular moment, so why his current supporters think he will treat them any differently, rather escapes me.

Know what occurred to me about Bennett's anti-gay, anti-Catholic rant? It is currently claimed that the forum he isn't admin of has no fewer than:

2291 registered users

It's the size of a small town. Which means some of them are Catholics - and an even higher number are likely to be gay. How do they feel about the Dear Leader's rants and bigotry?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Bonny, if Bennett presents a list of Anonymous Comments to any Court, let alone a Libel Trial he will be laughed out of the witness box because he could so easily have made them all up. Not that I am saying he didn't, but they would be worthless. This is why Screenshots are important.

Catholics? Gays? Who knows? But it wouldn't surprise me if some of them don't care what Bennett says about them because they hate The McCanns more.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Yes, he has to prove that all those posts agreeing with him were written by genuine people, or it might be thought he'd written them all himself under different names.

Their irrational hatred of the McCanns blinds them to reality, it would seem.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Sugar Plum says. I believe The McCanns are involved in the death of their daughter.

And just who is Sugar Plum, Mr. Bennett?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Precisely, Sabot.

I wonder if Bennett has suddenly taken against the ECHR after he got this tongue-lashing from Judge Tugendhat on the subject?

In effect, the Defendant's submission is a straightforward denial of the Claimants' rights to equal treatment and protection under the law. His attitude that fundamental or human rights are only for himself is one that is by no means unique to himself. It brings the law of human rights into disrepute. The true position is obvious: there can be no human rights unless those claiming them also acknowledge their responsibility to respect the rights of others, as Art 10 specifically provides.

I would suggest to the Gonc fans that they may well find the same is applied to their hero at the next court hearing. As opposed to what happened at the peculiar hearing which opposing counsel knew nothing of.

Indeed, I suggest all the 8rs reread and UNDERSTAND what Judge T. had to say to Bennett:

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2013/283.html

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Precisely, Sabot.

I wonder if Bennett has suddenly taken against the ECHR after he got this tongue-lashing from Judge Tugendhat on the subject?

In effect, the Defendant's submission is a straightforward denial of the Claimants' rights to equal treatment and protection under the law. His attitude that fundamental or human rights are only for himself is one that is by no means unique to himself. It brings the law of human rights into disrepute. The true position is obvious: there can be no human rights unless those claiming them also acknowledge their responsibility to respect the rights of others, as Art 10 specifically provides.

I would suggest to the Gonc fans that they may well find the same is applied to their hero at the next court hearing. As opposed to what happened at the peculiar hearing which opposing counsel knew nothing of.

Indeed, I suggest all the 8rs reread and UNDERSTAND what Judge T. had to say to Bennett:

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2013/283.html

Isn't that just beautifully put.. And of course the same applies in Portugal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:02 pm

He's God-bothering again.....

Sad story of a man who breached his solemn undertaking
Tony Bennett Today at 8:19 am

SAD STORY OF A MAN WHO BREACHED HIS UINDERTAKING

This is a sad story of a man who breached his undertaking – more than once.

It reached me yesterday in this month’s issue (No. 120, March 2012) of two magazines, The Reformer and The Young Reformer, published by The Protestant Alliance.

The Young Reformer this month carries the story of Thomas Bilney (1495 - 1531, died aged 36).

Before reproducing extracts from his life story, a little bit of background is necessary.
...........blah blah blah....

Yes, well, if anyone is interested, they can read Wiki for themselves. Suffice to say, it ends badly, if predictably, for Bliny.

Bennett seems to be saying he is prepared to meet the same fate as Bliny did for not keeping his word. Which is a bit extreme, really.....

Happily, pretendypete is again encouraging the Dear Leader to seek martyrdom. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 pm

The significance of Bilney's execution lies in the fact that on so many points he was an orthodox Roman Catholic.
I bet bentit didn't read that bit. Oh, dear .... LL whistle
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Happily, pretendypete is again encouraging the Dear Leader to seek martyrdom.

If pretendy keeps this up I may have to er....like him somewhat. rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Well the clearest connection I can find between the stories of Bilney and Bennett is that they both were cowardly when the prospect of serious trial faced them. They both made agreements with the courts (Wolsey and the High Court respectively) to save their necks when in serious trouble.

And then they showed themselves to be NASTY LITTLE LIARS who went against their word and did exactly the same thing all over again.

Why Bennett thinks comparing himself to another person who broke his word somehow makes him look better only the idiots on that forum where he plays as admin will be able to understand.

Sensible people who understand the law of the land and what is really happening in society now simply recognise Bennett as a convicted liar. Bilney was the same it seems.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 pm

lily wrote:Happily, pretendypete is again encouraging the Dear Leader to seek martyrdom.

If pretendy keeps this up I may have to er....like him somewhat. Bennett and his Yuman Rites 3077217049 Bennett and his Yuman Rites 3077217049 Bennett and his Yuman Rites 3077217049

I see two options with Pretendypete.

Either he was the thickest cop ever to serve in the UK police force. No real cop could possibly be as ignorant as Peter Macleod currently the supposed owner of the Finca La Guzmana in Ronda about the law.

Or he is a complete wind up merchant and it is Bennett and the other idiots on that forum where Tony Bennett plays at being admin that are the thickest people around.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next