JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 am

I am still waiting for hoho to explain why a police officer investigating a missing child case would tell a Canadian nobody who runs a hate site why it was perfectly acceptable for members of said hate site to make plans to disrupt the London Marathon and attack one of the competitors.

Anyone who believes a word she says should seek the help of a mental health professional.

Can't wait to see what happens after the Myths poster informs the Yard about hoho's claims and Source.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:44 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote: Sad Sad Sad Sad Please, Sabot. I am begging you to stay. This forum will not be the same if you go. Sad Sad Sad Sad

You are wonderful. Your posts are wonderful and most of all, I LURVE your videos.

Ha!!!! Soft Soap won't work. I need more Gin. How on earth does anyone stay sane without Gin?

My Videos? Wot do you know about them? I never told anyone becose I've got Gonc's Ace up me trouser leg in glorious technicolour. I been on the blower to Grange and they keep phoning me to check I've still got it. Imperative I keep it safe, they said. "Imperative", got that? That means, Very, Seriously, Totally Important, for any pleb who don't speak English. I think.
They stuck two men in shades and black suits outside my door. That's how important my Videos are. Better an Lizzy wot don't lie.

In a word..... respect.

I don call them over on Grange an its confirmed. INNIT?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 am

Gimme your phone number, you all, and I'll get Grange to phone you. They won't want you lot wasting your own money. Not when The Tax Payer is happy to pay for phone calls to Canada. Ain't it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:54 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/oh-really-are-police-from-operation.html

I can't see the Home Office being any too happy, Tony. Hoho's claims are a very serious breach of police rules.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:05 am

Ordinisrubricrucis ‏@ShyLand_
Also @hideho3 perhaps you could shed some late[sic] on why Ms Basher is reluctant to speak to the press. Any ideas? #McCann

How surprising! One would have expected Ms Basher to be delighted to seize this rare opportunity to explain the 8r case to the media? Doesn't she want to explain why, if you are a Troofseeker, it is perfectly acceptable to plot ways of disrupting the London Marathon and attacking the competitors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:08 am

bb1 wrote:Ordinisrubricrucis ‏@ShyLand_
Also @hideho3 perhaps you could shed some late[sic] on why Ms Basher is reluctant to speak to the press. Any ideas? #McCann

How surprising! One would have expected Ms Basher to be delighted to seize this rare opportunity to explain the 8r case to the media? Doesn't she want to explain why, if you are a Troofseeker, it is perfectly acceptable to plot ways of disrupting the London Marathon and attacking the competitors.
I don't think the publicity will do her business much good?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

McCannTales™ ‏@McCannTales
@ShyLand_ Why should she talk to the press you F**WIT? #mccann

What's her problem? What is it the 8rs always say? Privacy is for paedophiles? oh, and The innocent have nothing to fear.

brilynn/Basher is an avid supporter of Bennett's activities, so she is scarcely in a position to complain because the press want a few words with her about her deranged threats to the mother of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 am

Ginster ‏@audleyite
@ShyLand_ @HiDeHo3 I suspect the police and maybe legal bods have advised her against it #mccann

Oh, but hoho publically boasted about sorting it with the Metropolitan police.

Don't tell me THAT WASN'T TRUE? Hush my mouth, what a shocker!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 am

McCannTales™ ‏@McCannTales
@ShyLand_ Sheila made no direct threat to Kate #mccann. You lot & the Scum newspapers just blew it all up from nothing! She owes you nothing

ORLY?

So why did brilynn/Basher grovel to Kate McCann for threatening to shoot her?

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 Basher2

That whole thread was an exercise in malice and evil, and they needn't bother kidding themselves.

Oh, and they had better get their stories straight, their spinning is somewhat unco-ordinated at present.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:25 am

Oh, and they had better get their stories straight, their spinning is somewhat unco-ordinated at present.

Yes. Someone might make a youtube demanding to know the answers to 48 questions.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 am

Would she speak to the media if they all surrounded her wearing Bennett masks? She thought it would be hilarious if people wearing masks like the face of her missing child attacked Kate McCann, so she couldn't really complain, could she?

brilynn/Basher needn't complain, she's only reaping what she sowed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

I want to know who the mole is in operation grange?
Phoning Canada, fixing it so Sheila Basher it let off with a crime, surely that is somewhat corrupt on the police side?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 am

Certainly sounds it, Tony, it's just as bad, IMO, as the corrupt behaviour of some dirty cops and the tabloids.

Of course, hoho could have made the whole thing up to make herself sound important Wink

Congratulations are in order for brilynn/Basher.

SHE'S IN THE PORTUGUESE PRESS.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/kate-ameacada-de-morte

Kate threatened with death

Kate McCann received a death threat over the internet, which is being treated with special care by British police, due to the fact that the mother of Maddie, missing child in 2007 in Praia da Luz, Algarve, go run the London Marathon ever next month.

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 8 2013-03-19000628_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$0564fd3c-862a-46bd-8304-0122591a58f3$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1

Kate McCann

According to the English press yesterday, the threat of death to Kate, 45, consists of a profile of the social network Facebook, the web, whose identity remains to be determined.

know only that the author of this Facebook profile is a man and that a sentence placed during the last week about Kate McCann's participation in the London Marathon wrote: "Does anyone have a gun? Bangg!"

Proof is scheduled for April 21 and barely knew of the threat, McCann family reported it immediately to the Metropolitan Police. "This material was already known to the police," he told 'The Sun' Clarence Mitchell, door-official voice of Gerry and Kate McCann. Recall that in early March, British police began investigating a new lead into the disappearance of Maddie.

Investigators are now seeking a team of English a cleaning company, who allegedly was in charge of cleaning the room of the village where Gerry, Kate and the three minor children were housed. The research is part of the reopening of the investigation requested by the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, two years ago

===========

I do hope someone leaves a comment telling CdM readers the GUN NUT TROLL is a staunch supporter of Bennett and Amaral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

Jacqueline Cowan ‏@ThePlebian
@ShyLand_ Surely you will have taken officers names you spoke to. You can DM them to me if you like & I will do some research too

Sounds like that one's worried about something. Like, the truth coming out, mayhap?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:56 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Ordinisrubricrucis ‏@ShyLand_
Interesting that people on here were saying Ms Basher meant a starting pistol, but she admits she meant shoot Kate #McCann in her apology

Very telling, that. Were the 8r trolls given orders to try to spread lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 pm

No updates from hoho today? The Yard not phoned her to ask where Lord Lucan is? Not asked her for her views on the identity of Jack the Ripper? Nothing from Sauces? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm

She is probably not feeling very well. I wouldn't be if I was her. Her Videos are now looking like Hate Crimes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Or her mole, isn't her mole?
I think a lot of people contacted SY asking about her having a tame detective inside operation grange

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

So I gather, Tony. Oh, don't tell me - there wasn't a mole? She was, well, making it all up to give them hope?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 pm

BTW, as Morais is sounding off about the UK press, I trust she will be contacting CdM to tell them all about the GUN NUT TROLL?

To tell them that far from being an unknown man, the GUN NUT TROLL is, in fact, a female pensioner whose identity is known, and who is a staunch supporter of one G. Amaral?

And that the GUN NUT TROLL is a member of the same hategroup as she, Morais, is?

All in the interests of accurate churnalism and troofseeking, of course.

No? Did someone just see a pig fly past the window?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 pm

I didn't see her fly past here, Bonny. Mind you, this is a Muslim country.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Flying camel? Magic carpet? It's about as likely as Morais telling the truth.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Pork is not allowed. I don't know what would happen if she flew past. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Camels are nicer than she is.......and the carpets, Iranian silk ones....... oh yes.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Well she hasn't has she. Grange aren't telling anyone anything. And they certainly have better things to do than to worry about some stupid 72 year old Granny Pitch Forking with a Starting Pistol.

The truth is that Mrs. Basher got carried away with the Internet success of her Taxi Trip from Cornwall to Bennett's Trial, and she was playing to the crowd. I don't suppose for a minute that she meant to shoot Kate. But that isn't the point. None of these morons think about what they say, or consider what some real nutter might do. Possibly they hope that some nutter might be wound up enough. I suspect that this is possible. And so do The Police.

Mrs Basher dropped an almighty clanger, and has been exposed as a nasty woman.
Follow not false Gods.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next