JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:50 pm

bb1 wrote:The press, and more importantly the police, can be left to sort it out, I'm sure. And I don't think this is the last we are going to hear about the matter.

Remember this?

RE: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** SEE PAGE 7 FOR TONY'S UPDATE
brilynn Today at 4:06 pm
Just to let you all know ,I was the lady pensioner,who took a taxi up to support Mr Bennett from Cornwall,my whole family are concerned I could be a future"victim" of you know who!!All I want to say is ,IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!He and his wife are such lovely people,who now need some quality time together,it can,t have been easy for them.Lovely to meet other like minded people there,and Jean, thanks for getting me to the tube ,I got home about 6.30,"exhausted" but so so glad I got there. PS I thoughtTony,s questioning was brilliant,especially Mike Gunnill alias Michael Sangerette etc etc.

Now look at:

Sheila Basher
I apologise to Kate Mccan for My stupid comment I posted on this group about getting a gun and shooting Her ,It was a silly comment not meant with malice ,And I am positive People Who know Me understand it was a comment posted in the haste of the moment and would not be a threat !!And after it was posted I realised it was a really dreadful thing to say !! And once again I openly apologise to Kate Macann!!

Oh dearie me, it's very hard to hide your writing style, isn't it? Especially if you have odd punctuation 'tells' like ----!!

ETA, the space goes AFTER the comma......

BUSTED!!!!!
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Sheila Basher
I apologise to Kate Mccan for My stupid comment I posted on this group about getting a gun and shooting Her ,It was a silly comment not meant with malice

It wasn't said with malice?
Why the hell say it at all unless you meant it with malice?
And so much for the starting pistol story!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 pm

This sick piece of merde mustn't be overlooked:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/384888/Kate-McCann-target-of-cruel-internet-trolls

Quote:

One abuser suggests people in the crowd should wear masks showing the face of the missing toddler.

Madeleine was kidnapped from Praia da Luz on the Algarve in Portugal just a few days before her fourth birthday in May 2007.

Original:

James Arbuthnot What would really spook her is if she is surrounded by a group all wearing Madeleine face masks.

The sadistic glee in that is almost worse; only a real degenerate could even THINK that, never mind plan to do it to cause suffering to someone raising money for missing people by running in the London Marathon.

What about other competitors? What about the families in the crowd, watching? Did these sicko freaks think about ANYTHING when they were cackling with glee at their own evil?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

crazytony wrote:Sheila Basher
I apologise to Kate Mccan for My stupid comment I posted on this group about getting a gun and shooting Her ,It was a silly comment not meant with malice

It wasn't said with malice?
Why the hell say it at all unless you meant it with malice?
And so much for the starting pistol story!

Exactly, Tony. And -

after it was posted I realised it was a really dreadful thing to say !!

So why didn't she deleted it herself, then? Oh wait, I know - because she thought it was helluva big and clever. Until she found herself all over the Sunday tabloids.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

So why didn't she deleted it herself, then? Oh wait, I know - because she thought it was helluva big and clever. Until she found herself all over the Sunday tabloids.
She wanted it seen!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

James Arbuthnot Remember that they are fit so will run fast. Probably better to have individuals around the route, joined by radios to say where they are, handing out leaflets as they pass, also to the Press as she is being interviewed at the end.

That alone is enough to tell the police that the scumbags were planning to disrupt the London Marathon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

I do believe Law Enforcement was overwhelmed with complaints about Basher's post.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Good; I doubt if the police found it so amusing. I don't think anyone did except the brain-dead 8rs, who have spent the day trying to defend the indefensible.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:17 pm

That'll larn her. I shudder to think of what state she is in tonight. No, I really do. Cornwall is a Village. The whole of Cornwall will know about this by tomorrow. I should know, I lived there for long enough.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh, court of public opinion, and all that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Here's a thing. If that had been a group of young guys talking about ways they could hassle, even shoot, David Cameron's wife on FB, how would the public want them to be treated?

Because I see no reason why that lot should be treated any differently - the intent was exactly the same.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Exactly, but the Haters have different laws you know
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 pm

bb1 wrote:Here's a thing. If that had been a group of young guys talking about ways they could hassle, even shoot, David Cameron's wife on FB, how would the public want them to be treated?

Because I see no reason why that lot should be treated any differently - the intent was exactly the same.

Exactly Bonny.

They must all be members of the same Darby and Joan club. Mind you looking at Tony's blog, she looks as scruffy as Bennett does.
Bet she's another one of his, nodding dogs POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 4 Blah-910
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:58 pm

The McCanns are fair game in their minds. They know what would happen to them if they did the same to Cameron's wife, even if she did leave her daughter in a Pub.
And No, I don't have a problem with that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:02 pm

oh dear, they always go on about the press not picking up stories re the McCann case don't they. Hahau front page nuttah status, just like tango Deb

rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Basher has left FB then:

Lesly Finn Sheila has left FB. That is her right and the end of this conversation please.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:14 pm

rhodes wrote:oh dear, they always go on about the press not picking up stories re the McCann case don't they. Hahau front page nuttah status, just like tango Deb

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wonder if Horace knows what she gets up to, on the net Rolling Eyes
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:18 pm

What makes an old woman so nasty? She is 72 years old and she spouts hate like that; I find it awful to think she is so bitter and twisted at her age.......what a sad old woman!

Last edited by crazytony on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 pm

rhodes wrote:oh dear, they always go on about the press not picking up stories re the McCann case don't they. Hahau front page nuttah status, just like tango Deb

I don't understand what they are complaining about. They wanted News Coverage, and now they have got it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:21 pm

barbiecar wrote:Basher has left FB then:

Lesly Finn Sheila has left FB. That is her right and the end of this conversation please.

IMO, they are in for some nasty shocks if they think this is the end of the matter.

I don't know what they're complaining about, Rhodes, they are forever going on about how they want the press to report on what they're doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm

I suspect, and truly hope it's just the start BB. It's not a secret who she is and where she is, hopefully the police have caught up wth her.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Jacqueline Cowan ‏@ThePlebian
@JamesJArbuthnot Does anyone truly think this rather kindly granny was going to get a gun and shoot Kate ? Ridiculous ! #mccann

What, like getting a taxi from Cornwall to London to watch her hero Bennett play at Rumpole of the Bailey? Obsessed nutters are capable of anything - we read it every day in the papers.

And what about the rest of them, planning how they could disrupt the London Marathon? In the group Cowan where is one of the admins?

I hope the police are taking a long hard look at the whole lot of them, personally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 pm

The Police would have to be bloody thick if they haven't caught up with her. And we didn't even need her IP Number.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Puts a different slant on it when the threat turns out to have been made by a devotee of the currently-gagged Hounder behind the Rothley Stalking, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:57 pm

bb1 wrote:Puts a different slant on it when the threat turns out to have been made by a devotee of the currently-gagged Hounder behind the Rothley Stalking, doesn't it?

He might be gagged, but whats the betting he's pulling the strings, in the background. There's no way he is going to stay silent, on this. Evil or Very Mad
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next