JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

+6
Maggs
Sabot
Lamplighter
crazytony
muratfan
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 am

Shouldn't we be making 'jokes' about Immodium and Andrex? The 8rs are obsessed with those....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 Empty Re: POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 am

Kate McCann threatened by Internet troll
Jean Today

Not the usual reverential awe in the Mail - Kate is referred to twice as "McCann" which is disrespectful.

People who give others no respect can't expect to receive any in return but that doesn't normally affect how the media gushes over the McCanns.

As for the gun-wielding troll, I'll eat my hat if that's not muratfan stirring up trouble again.

She'd better start munching, then - and stop deluding herself that the disgusting troll isn't one of their own.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 am

Bless! LOOKAMEE's worried about the gun nut.

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#mccann i hope shelia is ok unlike some people i care about other peoples welfare not just the mcanns like pros do

Jean and co still think it's some kind of set-up? Here's the gun nut, hating away on one of their stupid petitions:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kate-mccann-should-not-be-an-ambassador-for/signatures

Name: Sheila Basher on Jul 10, 2012
Comments: I am mortified that this Mother who would not cooperate with the Police over Her own Daughters abduction would be a responsible Person to be made an ambassador for missing People I am really in a state of shock and have now donated My last to this charity !!!!

Posting more hate:

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/categroy/Topic-1-2136869.html

Busy little forker is Basher the Gun Nut.

Oh, and BTW - no-one cares what the forkers, haters and general low-lives think about the media coverage.

What matters is what the millions of normal, decent people in the UK and elsewhere who are reading it this damp Sunday morning think of THEM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:26 am

What was this mysterious 24 hour serious illness suffered by HiDeHo? I really need to know this because it could come in handy if I ever need to talk myself out of the shite.
And who woke her up at 3 o'clock in the morning as she lay groaning on her sick bed? Was she in a coma before that? Very thoughtless if you ask me, especially as it was way too late by then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 am

But, but, The Little Tazzy Devil was just saying what a norty girl Sheila Basher had been, and how no one should make gun threats. She wouldn't like it if someone threatened her with a gun. God Forbid.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 am

Oh dear, ex-pat forker fred tells a very, very big PORKIE:

It was taken out of context, she was speaking about the starting pistol. But that wouldn't sell tabloid newspapers, and excite the rabble.

No, she wasn't. Don't tell lies, the media were sent the WHOLE DISGUSTING THREAD.

Daniel English If i lived near London I would take part!
7 hours ago

Warren Thornton I love it Daniel it opens all possibilities,running up with a portable lie detector machine dressed as Eddie lol
7 hours ago · 2

Sheila Basher Well i am going to ,Anyone got a Gun ?BBBangggggg ?
7 hours ago

Sheila Basher "too"
7 hours ago

Daniel English can you imagine the uproar and arrest if the dogs stunt happened!
7 hours ago · 2

James Arbuthnot She might be difficult to find in such a large crowd and may well be running with a bodyguard, of course (I would if I were her!!) ... a bit like the Met runners who ran with, and protected the Olympic Flame runners.

============

See? Not a WORD about starting pistols - so why tell lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 am

Notice the other attention-seeker, Tango, is trying to make it all about her - as usual?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 am

Deluded forker:

And just how many people will go right onto FB now, to see it for themselves? And have their eyes opened to a lot of other facts in the process. Another own goal, Clarence

No-one will - do they seriously think normal, decent people want to be associated with lunatics and low-lives who threaten to disrupt the London Marathon and attack the mother of a missing child?

They really need to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Oh, and if anyone is bored, google reveals that Sheila Basher has been posting hate everywhere she could, for some time.

She is also a big supporter of one T. Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:52 am

They were plain and simple trying to organize a Posse to disrupt The London Marathon which in itself could have caused a serious accident, let alone waving guns about and getting dogs to trip up the runners.
And now The Police will have to provide a larger compliment just in case some other Nutter turns up. But I very much doubt that any of that lot will. They will likely have a mysterious illness, even if only to establish an alibi.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 am

They were plain and simple trying to organize a Posse to disrupt The London Marathon

Nutshell. And now the Great British Public know, and can see them for what they are. A nasty, cruel, internet lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Hounder:

I was reading on that page when that and other posts were made and the poster was meaning the starter gun, not that she was going to shoot Kate. To be honest they just seemed to be having a silly ten minutes each trying to out do the other and it was pretty childish

POLICE HUNTING GUN NUT THREATS TO KATE McCANN - Page 2 Liar_liar_pants_on_fire

Do try to grasp this - looks like Big Letters are needed.

THE ENTIRE VILE THREAD WENT TO THE MEDIA

The press saw it all for themselves, so it's a waste of time inventing stories about 'starter guns'. All that demonstrates is how readily 8rs lie.

Everyone can see it's a lie.

Something else the press can do - google 'Sheila Basher' and see she is a long-time 8r. And Bennett supporter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:27 pm

As far as the police are concerned it was a threat on Mrs. McCann's life...end of!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:32 pm

You mean the same Sheila Basher from........CORNWALL
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:35 pm

crazytony wrote:As far as the police are concerned it was a threat on Mrs. McCann's life...end of!

Quite, Tony, she can see how far inventing a stupid story gets her with the police - they seem to forget they put all of this in writing.

I've no idea where the dreadful woman comes from, mf, and little interest, having spent some time tracking her pitchforking antics across the internet this morning.

She really is an obsessive hater.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Try telling The Police she was talking about the Starter Gun.
This is scary stuff whichever way you look at it.

And was Sheila Basher the Loony who got a taxi to Bennett's Trial?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Surely not......... Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm

muratfan wrote:You mean the same Sheila Basher from........CORNWALL

Seems so MF
Sheila Basher, 72 yr old company director. The pensioner with a gun and pension book, Eek

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/director/2839956/sheila-basher

http://www.creditgate.com/companysearch/butler+and+basher+limited.aspx

Sad old git. Whats the betting there's a scruffy bald bloke behind this. Can't think of his name, at the minute rofl rofl rofl

Hope the press visit her work place, only fair they do. After all Bennett trolls everyone else at work, so why should she be any different.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Well, well. 72 years old. What a disgrace. I bet she could afford a Taxi to London.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Sabot wrote:
Well, well. 72 years old. What a disgrace. I bet she could afford a Taxi to London.

Wonder if the other directors know what she gets up to? Course she could afford a Taxi to London, Sabot.
So is Bennett her toyboy vomit

Just checking the accounts are in order.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Wonder if the other directors know what she gets up to? Course she could afford a Taxi to London, Sabot.
So is Bennett her toyboy vomit

Just checking the accounts are in order.

Did she claim it as a Business Expense? If it was her, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
pros: MT @ThePlebian What I will not do is crucify some1 whose rather foolish post has been twisted 2 suit team #mccann agenda.Deal with it!

And what exactly is it that weaselburger imagines has been twisted? The media read the entire vile thread, and the sicko context of the post.

Can't they handle the truth about themselves?

ETA, they do realise that the police have been called in - or are the police 'twisting' the vile post, too?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Police are ""in on it" to you know
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx
#mccann

Sheila Basher has apologised on the FB page. IMO HdH should NOT have allowed any further comments on thread ie Bartlett #mccann

Has she, now? Because I don't greatly care; if she hadn't been plastered all over the tabloids, she - and the rest of them - would still be carrying on with their hatefest.

She isn't sorry for what she did, IMO, she's only sorry she got caught.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:33 pm

bb1 wrote:

She isn't sorry for what she did, IMO, she's only sorry she got caught.

Exactly, how many other posts has she been like this and not been reported. Now what is that phrase people use????

Tic Tac ??? Tack Tick ??

Oh no TICK TOCK haters
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

And as pointed out, two, maybe three admin were posting both on that Facebook page, and on twitter when the post was put up.

And i didn't get it until, nearly four hours after it was posted.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next