JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Oh My God, I am stunned. Five and a half years? This is too obscene to comment on. What are these people of our own kind trying to do to Britain?

However, what does this actually amount to? Five and a half years, reduced by nine months on remand, and then reduced by two thirds for good behaviour. About eighteen months. More than enough for her to know that he is worth fighting for. And she will survive in some shape or form, hopefully for him. It doesn't really matter.
The Judicial System of the once Great Britain has just trashed itself. This will not pass by unnoticed.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 pm

As far as I am concerned, the court has made a mockery of 'justice'.

Five years for Hall and fifteen months for Forrest would have been more like it.

And aren't  the prosecutor and court going to look stupid if, as soon as he's divorced and she's eighteen, they marry? Did the court fail to notice that he gave the 'victim' semi-stability, as opposed to her mother of the boyfriends and babies, whom the school tried and failed to contact SEVEN times?

Ah well. This country must be a laughing stock in Europe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:24 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1106611/jeremy-forrest-jailed-for-five-and-a-half-years

The 30-year-old insists he still loves the youngster, who broke down in tears and told him she was "sorry" as he was found guilty of her abduction.She did not attend court for his sentencing but in a victim statement, her mother said her relationship with her daughter would "never be the same again"

I'll bet it won't; pity she hadn't paid a bit more attention to her daughter, and the school, and less to her boyfriends. She's one who I have no sympathy for whatsoever; no wonder her daughter won't live with her, or whoever her current boyfriend is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Excuse me, but why is her mother making 'victim statements' in the first place?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm

So, well, well, what good has been done to anyone, beyond the few prisoners that might actually learn to read? In our disgust we have to think of that. Jeremy Forrest might do well, and I very much doubt that anyone is going to give him a hard time.

I don't much believe in a God, or at least not of the God that most people talk of. My God is not a vengeful entity. But I do believe that all things come to good if this is what anyone wants. Jeremy Forest and his lady could do very well.

Not sure about his wife, but I am not too much in favour of her sob story. She might have served herself better if she had kept her mouth shut. I very much doubt that The Police arrested her and forced her to give evidence. So, it all seemed a bit like sour grapes to me.

Anyway, it doesn't matter in the true order of things.

I once married, and then instantly knew that I had done the wrong thing for me. But I did it because I felt sorry for the silly old fool. I then spent twelve years regretting it. Sometimes we do the right thing for the wrong reasons. Or perhaps the wrong thing for the right reasons. Who can tell the difference?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh, look at this, Sabot....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10134276/Jeremy-Forrest-jailed-for-five-and-a-half-years-after-admitting-sex-offence-charges.html

The married 30-year-old was sentenced to four-and-a-half years for sex offences and one year for abduction, to run consecutively.

He was found guilty of the latter by a jury of eight men and four women at Lewes Crown Court on Thursday but was not originally charged with sex offences for legal reasons linked to his extradition.

He only got a year for the supposed 'abduction', which means he would be out now.

A CONSECUTIVE SENTENCE??????

FFS, you don't get that for mass murder in the UK. This stinks to high heaven.

If she-who-must-not-be-named had followed her mother's less than stunning example and got pregnant by some spotty yob, does anyone believe HE would be doing time?

Of course not, she would get a free council house, state support and social workers in residence.

I doubt very much if we've heard the last of this, something is very wrong here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm

'My relationship will never be the same again, she is aiming all her anger at me, that she has to give evidence in court,' the girl's mother said in a victim impact statement.
'Somehow that is all my fault, she thinks she cannot trust me again and she has gone to live elsewhere.
'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2345665/Jeremy-Forrest-jailed-FIVE-AND-A-HALF-YEARS-guilty-abducting-pupil-15.html#ixzz2WsBj3luE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

But it IS largely her fault, and she has no right to be giving 'victim impact statements', as the 'victim' is making her non-victim status very clear.

She's even done it on fb, which these days is like an announcement in the Times.

I wonder, was her mother less than truthful purely so the UK authorities could get an EAW? Because no crime was being committed in France?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Excuse me, but why is her mother making 'victim statements' in the first place?

She has to make some attempt to justify her total neglect of her daughter. Me, if I was her, would shut the feck up. But I don't actually know because I don't have a daughter. But I would never shame myself or my daughter in the way in which she has done. But then I would have dealt with this in a very different manner. And believe it or not, similar things do happen with sons. You deal with it.

This is all the result of unintended circumstances. "I will defend myself, and bugger my daughter. I don't care what happens to her so long as I come out of it looking alright". And now her daughter hates her.

And Yes, I would admit to filial neglect, since on occasions it has been true. This is life. We aren't all perfect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Jesus fekcing Christ. I am gobsmacked. So he wasn't just charged with Abduction? Who said that? They never told me.

I don't think that I can cope with this. But you do realise that there is nothing to be done? Absolutely nothing that any British Citizen can do about this.

Just bog off and rot. The Decline and Fall of The British Empire. History.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:14 pm

I am disgusted by the chicanery with the law, and the hypocrisy, Sabot - I suggest the tabloids stop trying to drum up a hate campaign, because this time, it doesn't seem to be working.

I have no idea what will happen next, legally, but I doubt if we have heard the last of this.

Doubtless these two will get married once he's divorced - in about eighteen months time, she can do as she pleases and b*gger the moralising hypocrites.

I suspect it may even be her Yuman Rite to visit him in prison now she's 16?

I suggest they make their future in a less corrupt, hypocritical, country than the UK, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:15 pm

There is absolutely nothing to stop her visiting him in prison, if she wants to, and if he wants her to Even the children of Sex Offenders can do that. And this little girl is now over the age of consent, in more ways than one.

Difficult to say what will happen, but she appears to have survived nine months without him.

Not frightfully sure if this relationship is a good idea, but it is none of my business. And all they are doing is driving her closer to him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Is any relationship ever a good idea, Sabot? The human race would have died out long since if people only had suitable relationships.....

It's the abuse of legal process I find most shocking - tacking the sex charges on when the abduction case was over and done with. No doubt that was why the prosecutor was being so....suggestive and slimy.

After all, the only issue should have been whether or not Forrest abducted Ms X, not who bought the condoms or how many times a night they did it...

It smacks of deceit, not least of the French authorities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Bonny, I don't know what to say. But somedebody is telling bloody great porkies. What is this? Is it some attempt to prove that Britain is inundated by Paedophiles?
Hows about teaching children to deal with dirty old men? It was par for the course when I was a child. Dirty old men haven't suddenly appeared, and nor have dirty young men. This is life.

And while we are on the subject, why was it so easy for supposedly Muslim men to defile young white girls? Good heavens, don't tell me that their mothers didn't actually notice. I wouldn't have got to the end of our street.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:15 pm

I would be fascinated to know what lesson the school thought pupils would take from a school trip to Hollywood? Work hard, do your homework, and one day, you might be able to afford a small car?

Or something rather more tacky and mercenary?

Ms X is not some hapless little girl, brought up on Enid Blyton - her photos are all over google, FFS. Her home life was a disaster area, with her mother and the babies and boyfriends - it wasn't Ms X who kept getting pregnant, was it?

The majority of girls are nothing like mature at her age, but she very obviously knows her own mind, and the supposed adults have made a tricky situation worse, all along the line.

Here's a thing; because of the nature of the charges, Forrest's computer, etc., would have been siezed. There clearly wasn't anything pervy on it, or he would have been charged. This effort to paint him as some kind of perverted predator is ridiculous and I am glad to see so many people are up in arms about it.

He is, of course, an idiot, and undeniably broke the law. But surely time served and probation would have been more just, when Hall, the admitted paedophile who assaulted nine-year-olds, got such a light sentence?

I have a feeling the 'abduction' charge used to get an EAW was bogus; I hope better legal brains than mine can unpick this, because something stinks about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 pm

The 'victim' definitely had the best one-liners, from the Mail:

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 5 Article-0-1A6F31DF000005DC-420_634x508
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:57 pm

i am having difficulty in understanding the charge of Abduction when Sex with a Minor would have made more sense.
Or is the the sentence ratio in cases of Abduction higher than for Sex with Minor? It is beginning to look as though it might be. Three years is the optimum for Sex with a Minor with consent, while seven years is the optimum for Abduction. In which case The CPS have gone for the worst they can get. With the aid of The Police

No doubt that this is all perfectly legal, but all extremely vicious. The Police do so hate being made to look like a bunch of pillocks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm

So, apparently he pleaded guilty to sex charges to avoid another trial. Well done. That's wiped another paedophile, sex offender off the streets. We can all sleep easy in out beds now.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 pm

But he only got a year for the 'abduction'; then the sex charges appeared.

Here's the thing; there was no reason for a single word about their sex life to appear in public.

The only evidence that was relevant to the 'abduction' was whether he did or didn't 'abduct' her, which seemed to hinge on what her mother said.

He pled guilty to the sex charges, possibly to save embarrassing his family and Ms X. Yet their sex life ended up all over the tabloids courtesy of the prosecutor.

My nose has gone that twitchy way, which always means something isn't kosher...

And it's not often you see Icke's lot and thousands of Mail readers agreeing that something isn't right.

Incidentally, I am finding the Mail's efforts to drum up outrage at his 'topless' selfies hilarious. Who knew all those boxers, swimmers, etc., had been competing TOPLESS!!!

They seem to have forgotten he's a bloke, not a page 3 model....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Yah, The mail comments got me too. Here have I been nurturing my Red Arrow reputation, and all of a sudden they bloody well agree with me. Bugger off.
Do you think they might Red Arrow me if i say how very handsome he is? Well, he is, isn't he?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I find him a bit weedy-looking, actually, but hey, he writes songs, has tattoos and takes young ladies to France, so whom am I to judge?

This is probably going to be the making of Ms X, actually. It's certainly got her away from her mother, his family seem pretty reasonable, and she no doubt has a great career on reality TV in front of her.

If they stick together, OK! will probably foot the bill for the wedding.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Dear, dear, dear.  i was going to make another joke, but it really isn't that funny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

It isn't, actually, because the silly b*gger is in jail. I don't think this is the end of the story, somehow, though. The weekend papers should be interesting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Worth reading:

http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/the-paedofile-the-worst-case-of-deliberate-distraction-yet-and-a-criminal-miscarriage-of-justice/#comments

I would like to congratulate the police, prosecution and judge; they've even got ME thinking that Icke's lot are onto something, with the gross disparity between sentencing REAL predatory paedophiles and Forrest.

He simply is not a paedophile, not by the dictionary meaning of the word, nothing.

Photos of Ms X are all over google; everyone can see for themselves that she DOESN'T look like a 'child'. Unless the supposed authorities have persuaded themselves that 'peados' [sic] are attracted to 20-year-old women?

The law's an ass.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 am

My my...

'I want to shake his hand and say thanks': Father of schoolgirl abducted by Jeremy Forrest says he will walk his daughter down the aisle if she marries jailed teacher

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346721/I-want-shake-hand-say-thanks-Father-schoolgirl-abducted-Jeremy-Forrest-says-walk-daughter-aisle-marries-jailed-teacher.html#ixzz2X1xr4jNs

IMO, the Wail badly misjudged the mood of its readers, thinking it was going to get praised for whipping up yet more paedohysteria - including signing up yesterday's 17-going-on-30 supposed 'victim'.

And is now backtracking frantically. Must say, I agree with her father - she could well have been another Amy Fitzpatrick.

Anyone sane can see the sentence is totally out of line with the offence, especially after the revolting Hall got a slap on the wrist.

Meanwhile, Forrest’s sister revealed the couple’s plans to meet up with him behind bars.
‘The girl’s been told that she can visit him,’ Carrie Hanspaul, 33, said.
'She’s planning on doing that as soon as she can. Jeremy told me that he’d been told that she wanted to visit.
‘In court on the day of his conviction, he said to me, ‘‘Tell her she’s allowed to visit,’’ and when I did she just smiled.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346721/I-want-shake-hand-say-thanks-Father-schoolgirl-abducted-Jeremy-Forrest-says-walk-daughter-aisle-marries-jailed-teacher.html#ixzz2X1zQRyTr
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:48 am

Last night, The Mail on Sunday identified more than 120 posts on Facebook and Twitter that breach the lifelong anonymity given to victims of sexual offences.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346603/Pupil-abducted-teacher-wins-right-lover-bars-serves-half-year-sentence.html#ixzz2X1zuYgU2

Considering she doesn't consider herself a victim, and has merrily been naming herself, good luck with that one.roflroflroflrofl

Is OK! going to leave the bride's name out when they cover the wedding?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next