JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

Post  Sabot Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Well it was very high profile, and splattering what he had done to her, all over The Media was going to attract attention.
Yep, I reckon he thought it was his ticket to fame, and recognition of his amazing grasp of Paedophiles and The English Language.
Pity the English Dictionary definition of Paedophile means that Jeremy Forrest isn't one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush' - Page 7 Empty Re: Jeremy Forrest: Schoolgirl Speaks Of 'Crush'

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

'I will wait for you for ever': Abducted girl's love letter to jailed teacher Jeremy Forrest seized as she is barred from visiting him
Prison let letter from schoolgirl victim of Jeremy Forrest slip through the net
Forrest's reply to her was uncovered by censors who then raided his cell
Schoolgirl has been continuing efforts to contact him at Lewes Prison

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351611/Abducted-girls-love-letter-jailed-teacher-Jeremy-Forrest-seized-barred-visiting-him.html

I now have no doubt whatsoever that sheer vindictiveness is at the back of this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 am

She's not even allowed to write to him, or he to her? What is this? Some gulag?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:44 am

I am afraid that, as he has been convicted of having had sex with a minor, the following is very strictly applied:
Prisoners convicted of child sex offences are banned from any  contact with children under 18 by phone, letter or visits, except with the governor’s permission.
The girl would be advised to stop trying to see him, or sending letters and making phone calls, as the rules will only be applied more severely.  It is the law, and the prison is obliged to hold to the rules.  Also, many people do agree that so-called 'sex offenders' should be treated harshly, as having taken, in many eyes, advantage of a child.  I am sure the hand of the mother is behind this, and I wonder at her motive for this continued harassment - or maybe I don't as I do have an fair idea of what motivates her.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:27 am

You are undoubtedly right, LL. And about the mother. But this is just going to make the girl more determined. Not that I have anything against the rules as such, but no one can stop them passing verbal messages through family.

Sheesh. The Publishers must be queuing up. I don't see this going for less than a Million. And they can't stop her writing it because she is "The Victim."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am

If she doesn't stop, then it is going to get harder and worse for him. In the eyes of the screws he is a 'paedo' so now his cell will be searched every day, he will be subject to strip downs; she has to stop now and let him serve his sentence, which may be shortened for good behaviour. And when he has done that he will be put on the List, barred from teaching and having contact with children, probably unable to get a job in the UK. I wonder if anyone has pointed out these salient facts to her? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 am

Yes, she will have to stop, LL. But I expect she is a bit distraught at the moment, having been told she could see him.

But he isn't a paedophile by any dictionary definition I have seen. So if they are going to stick rigidly to the rules, let's at least get that one right.
And with the money she is going to make, I don't suppose that where they live and what sort of job he can get will matter.
This is all playing right into their hands.
I do understand that this could not go unpunished, but with that Hall man getting 14 months for kiddy fiddling on nine counts you have to wonder what is going on.

Not that I am absolutely convinced that Hall was guilty. But that's another story.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 am

I was prepared to give Hall the benefit of the doubt - innocent till proven guilty, etc., - until he pled guilty, Sabot.

Then I was revolted. Justice would have been Hall getting Forrest's sentence at a minimum and vice-versa.

Anyhoo------ I don't think MsX can do much until she's 18, which comes at the end of next year.

Then, she needs a good human rights lawyer, or the state is going to keep trampling on her and the adored one.

It's not in the same league, but just look back to Derek Bentley and Ruth Ellis to see what happens when the law is applied, but justice isn't.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 am

She can't do anything as you say, bonny, and if I were advising her I would insist she stays away. I know it's hard but if she wants to help him then she has to keep a very low profile. The longer she keeps this pressure up the harder it will be for him, the screws and governor will make sure of that; anyone convicted of ANY sex crime is automatically, in their eyes, a paedo, I'm afraid. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 am

'He is not a paedophile, if anything I groomed him': Schoolgirl lover of jailed teacher Jeremy Forrest says she wants to have his baby

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351735/Jeremy-Forrest-Schoolgirl-lover-jailed-teacher-says-wants-baby.html#ixzz2Xh6q1hbJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LL, if this keeps up, the Great British Public is going to be begging for him to be released, on condition we never hear another word about their sex life.....

And I'm afraid it's a bit of a myth these days in the UK that sex offenders get badly treated in jail; generally, they're treated BETTER.

They're kept away from other, violent prisoners, and as they generally cause little trouble in jail - the last thing they want are riots - they are more likely to get privileges....

The irony being that he is NOT a paedophile, and it trivialises a heinous crime to pretend he is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

That is probably the worse thing about it, Bonny. Trivialising Paedophilia.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 am

We got caught because I was jealous of flirty barmaid
Chat-up trap snared fugitive teacher Jeremy Forrest

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4991086/Schoolgirl-abducted-by-teacher-Jeremy-Forrest-describes-capture.html#ixzz2XkAeXMQq

Please, someone let him out, and give the pair of them a ticket back to France. I don't think I can stand another five years of this.

Mega-speech impediment has to be the least anonymous 'victim' ever; the whole thing is a farce.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 am

She does seem, with the aid of the Mail and the Sun, to be doing rather a good job. What price an interview, which will allow a newspaper shifting, advertiser pleasing headline? I suspect the going rate is somewhere north of £25k.

She is obviously managing this rather well, perhaps with help. (a shame max clifford is indisposed - that WOULD have been an interesting relationship....).

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 am

And these Interviews only seem to be available in the hard copy. So you have to buy the rag.
Someone must be advising her, and I bet it isn't her Mum.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:She does seem, with the aid of the Mail and the Sun, to be doing rather a good job.  What price an interview, which will allow a newspaper shifting, advertiser pleasing headline?  I suspect the going rate is somewhere north of £25k.  

She is obviously managing this rather well, perhaps with help.  (a shame max clifford is indisposed - that WOULD have been an interesting relationship....).

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Mega Stutter and Max Clifford.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 am

The full, excrutiating story:

'We were only caught because I was jealous': Schoolgirl abducted by Jeremy Forrest admits she was envious of a 'flirty barmaid' who promised him work

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2352183/Schoolgirl-abducted-Jeremy-Forrest-admits-envious-flirty-barmaid-promised-work.html#ixzz2XmgzxbX3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mega Stutters is taking to this like a duck to water; I see a great career in PR ahead of her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:59 am

So can I Bonny. Mirror, Express, Sun (naturally - will she get the page three treatment soon?), independent, even the Guardian.

Helped in no small measure by the judiciary, the prison services and the police she is playing an absolute blinder.

And getting a very practical education to boot!

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 am

With a bit of luck she's already bought The Bar in France that dobbed them in it, and sacked all the staff.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 am

I wonder, will the NSPCC demand she be arrested for naming a 'victim' if she names herself again? The whole situation is ridiculous, not least because she is running rings round everyone.

I am beginning to think it is entirely possible that she 'abducted' him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 am

I am not sure about that Bonny. But she does seem to be a most determined young lady, and is proving more than a match for the judicary and no doubt the NSPCC.

She is lining up the press quite nicely.

I wonder which publisher will bid the most for The Book.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am

Daytime telly slot with her in half-shadow - or a burkha - next? Reality TV can't be far off, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 pm

I've just listened to the video of her describing them being caught:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4991281/Schoolgirl-abducted-by-teacher-Jeremy-Forrest-describes-capture.html

There is no WAY she sounds like a sixteen-year-old; the authorities really should come to their senses, swallow their pride, and admit that there are some circumstances that the law just does not cover. And this is one of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:47 pm

I dont think they can really, Bonny. The law deals in absolutes, and clear lines of demarcation especially where age of consent or permitted ages are concerned.

This does lead to some problems - such as around the timing of the age of consent, (is a girl of 15 and 364 days a vulnerable cjild and a day later is she a responsible adult, but that is the law.)

If the law allowed flexibility over such things, who would decide?

It also deals with such things as voting (should some be allowed to vote earlier than 18, if they are politically aware?) or drinking (I stopped going to pubs on my eighteenth birthday - no sport in it) or marriage? Or driving. The law allows no discretion and on balance I think that is right.

At the other end of the scale, and of rather more interest to most of us on here are pension age and bus passes!

But I do think she is a very forceful and determined young lady and god help anyone who gets in her way. I possibly include Jeremy in that......

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:59 pm

The law dealing in absolutes led to Derek Bentley and Ruth Ellis being hanged, J-P....scarcely triumphs for British justice?

While this is nothing like as serious, an increasing number of people can see how damned stupid it is, and ultimately, is going to undermine the little respect people still have for justice in this country.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm

THE schoolgirl abducted by Jeremy Forrest has told how she refused to give evidence against the man she loves at his trial — so the judge had her ARRESTED.
The girl — who used the fake name Gemma Grant while on the run — was arrested by cops at school on the morning she was due in court, moments after taking her GCSE maths exam.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4992697/Abducted-schoolgirl-tells-of-Jeremy-Forrest-trial.html#ixzz2XulqE5s3

Judge proud of himself, was he? Or was he so Hell-bent on enforcing the official line, he didn't bother to ask why she wouldn't testify?

He seems to have failed dismally to intimidate 'Gemma'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next