JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY!

+3
Sabot
lily
Lamplighter
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! Empty THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY!

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 am

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews 

The Duchess of Cambridge is now in London and in the early stages of labour.  LL
cheers
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! Empty Re: THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY!

Post  lily Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 am

It is? yaydance yaydance yaydance 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! Empty Re: THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY!

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 am

lily wrote:It is?  yaydance yaydance yaydance 
About 2 hours ago she was driven in a car, not an ambulance, to a rear entrance to the Lindo Wing of the hospital. Now we wait .... LL yaydance Dancing 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 am

Whoopee. I hope it's a boy. I can't be doing with all this sexual equality stuff. And if it's a boy, that'll be that put paid to for the next thirty years.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 am

so all of those photographers and camera crew who have stood there for days on end are denied the pleasure of a pic of her going in. I'm shocked.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 am

Dignity, Rhodes. They are lucky they were even told.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:03 am

There was no way the Duchess was going to stumble into the hospital in labor in front of that lot. Latest is all is going well an the birth is natural, not assisted. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:08 am

How exciting! yaydance 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 am

boy or girl: what is important is that the baby is healthy.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 am

Pedro Silva wrote:boy or girl: what is important is that the baby is healthy.

I do agree, Pedro. I just think they are opening a can of worms in messing about with a Succession Law that has worked for centuries.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

Sabot, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Still no news. Kate's probably cursing, swearing, and vowing Never again! round about now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Sabot wrote:

I do agree, Pedro.  I just think they are opening a can of worms in messing about with a Succession Law that has worked for centuries.

Six monarchies in Europe have eliminated male preference: Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Luxembourg. Doesn't seem to have been a problem for them. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Princess Anne would have made a great King, she only seems happy when she's on an 'orse with a funny hat on. Her, not the horse. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Excitement mounting on Sky...

THE BABY IS ON ITS WAY!!!! UPDATE - IT'S A BOY! Teasernewnewnewnew-1-626x352
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I do agree, Pedro.  I just think they are opening a can of worms in messing about with a Succession Law that has worked for centuries.

Six monarchies in Europe have eliminated male preference: Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Luxembourg.  Doesn't seem to have been a problem for them. LL

Can't be doing with it, LL. If there is no male heir then of course the eldest daughter will be Queen, but it is not an easy road to travel for any woman.

The next thing you know every Duke's eldest daughter will be screaming for the same thing.

And then the whole blood line ceases to exist, and some arsehole is going to finish up sitting on the throne of England. They aren't all going to behave as well as The Duke of Edinburgh has.
Or will Parliament pass a Law about who The Queen of England may be allowed to marry?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Well, I have to admit: when the representative of the house of Bragança (monarchy in Portugal) married, Portugal acted exactly like England about the issue.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm

I thought most of the bloodline was German anyway, sitting on the English throne.

Weren't they Saxe-Coburg-Gotha until 1917?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:40 pm

They do all actually go back to the Stuarts via James VI and I's daughter, I think, Rhodes?

I'm trying to remember - is the first we hear about Royal Baby when an announcement is stuck on the Palace gates? Or have they speeded things up a bit now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:42 pm

I just don't understand the point of all this messing about, Pedro. What on earth good is this going to do for Feminism, other than to make The Monarchy even more ineffectual than it already is?
Our Queen Elizabeth had no choice because that was The Law of Succession. An accident of nature, if you like. And no one could have done better than she has. But do you really think that she wanted to be Queen when she might have had the time to raise her family quietly?
It is a fact of life that women raise children and men get on and do the stuff. And I just don't see the point of changing the rules to suit a load of politicians who couldn't even cope with a woman Prime Minister.
Just Politically Correct garbage as far as I can see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:48 pm

bb1 wrote:They do all actually go back to the Stuarts via James VI and I's daughter, I think, Rhodes?

I'm trying to remember - is the first we hear about Royal Baby when an announcement is stuck on the Palace gates? Or have they speeded things up a bit now?

It all goes back for many centuries when they were all fighting about who was going to be King. I am not all that interested in that, beyond the fact that Charlie was the rightful heir. But he was a Catholic, and that was a no no.
So will the next Queen of England be forbidden to marry a Catholic, even if she loves him to death?
They really haven't thought this through. Unless they are trying to eradicate The Monarchy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:03 pm

hey Sabot, take a deep breath, relax.

I never considered the Queen of England an accident of nature

I know that no one could have had done better than she has, she is doing a great job as queen.

I´m not being rude to you my friend, it is just my opinion.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm

No, the English Tudor line died out with Elizabeth, Sabot, which was why the Union of the Crowns came about...and it's a moot point whether or not Charlie was the rightful heir due to persist rumours about who his father's father actually was...

The present royals are Stuarts through the female line so really, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. Charlie was equally as furrin as George.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:12 pm

I am not being aggressive with you, Pedro. You must have misunderstood me. What the rest of The European Community choose to do is none of my business.
I believe that Britain is hanging on to it's Monarchy by the skin of it's teeth, and this latest insanity will do nothing to help.

If I was The Queen I would take back all of The Crown Property and bog off to New Zealand or Canada, where I suspect they might better appreciate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 pm

message received, also understood.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next