JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Empty Re: Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:50 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post195227.html#p195227

Re: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Oh, so now they're whining because they've been quoted 'out of context'. So? They misquote the McCanns all the time and use it as an excuse for their internet lynch mob, so why are they complaining now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Empty Re: Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 pm

As you can see, they think they are not fair game, like, innit?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:57 pm

I don't see what they're complaining about, frankly. Myth's screengrabs aren't one-thousandth of what they have done to Madeleine and her family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Linda Peet Folkard Oh ! That's new to me , I thought that you had to be a member of this group to see our comments ! X

Nope. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Oh look, the Free Speachers have been at their dirty tricks again:

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/69872297/Anti-McCann%20response%20to%20Crimewatch%20Appeal%202013

This page has been moved because of a plot to have it taken down by the people whose comments were recorded in it.

The new site will be published shortly.

PBWiki have been notified of the plot to sabotage this wiki.

Bit silly, really, as they are now on four or five sites for the bots to pick up. And no doubt they will be back shortly, with even worse added.

I'm sure it was well-noted that Free Speach but only for me Morais took time off from spinning news reports to suit her agenda to organise them all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Watch the show. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

The McCann-haters should have remembered the Chicago Code; their days of bullying people off the internet are gone forever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:14 pm

More of them:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post195234.html#p195234

Re: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Pcorneater Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Linda Peet Folkard Yes , I sometimes share posts to my fb , non members of this group . What I am saying is that non members can't surely see my posts , unless I share them ! Doh ! X

Yah thinks? And these are the people who imagine they're going to Crack the Case. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Amazing isn't it? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:43 pm

arie Smith Awww don't feel stupid....FB changes all the time..hope tonight hasn't upset you too much x
6 minutes ago

Linda Peet Folkard Hey , not at all Marie , I love my friends on here , did not like appearing in that silly page earlier but am happy that it has gone now X

Someone really should break it to her that it's back, and that the whole thing has, to use one of their favourite cliches, gone viral. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:46 pm

They really should think ahead of time.......biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 Numtyt10

Trolling the Find Madeleine page again, are they? They must really hate that child, they can't bear the thought of her being found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:59 pm

That is the only really sane thing to think from what they do, Bonny.

If they really cared, they would be happy to hear that SY is making progress among other things.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 pm

The Gonc Adoration Society would be well-advised to do a little basic checking before they embrace new Pied Pipers, though their new-found adoration of Ms Murphy rather suits them.

1. Prosecutors are ten-a-penny in the States.

2. Ms Murphy is a failed EX-prosecutor.

3. Possibly because she has frequently demonstrated her failure to grasp concepts like 'evidence' and 'proof' - the forkers all treat Law and Order like Holy Writ, how long do they think she'd last in their D.A'.s office?

4. They really should have checked up on her past bad acts, rabble-rousing and lynch-mobbing antics.

5. Which qualify her as a stand-in Talking Head on Fox News, the station that gave Ollie North a media career, but don't really cut it in the real world.

So no, tick tock, the tide isn't turning, and the grown-ups couldn't care less if the McCann-haters are idolising yet another pitchforking failure.

Have a nice day! Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Sally Sinammon ‏@Fat_Salz 4h
@ProfilerPatB Pat hun, why don't you and Wendy team up, write a shit-hot book on the #mccann case?

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
@Fat_Salz I would love to have her join Sr. Amaral and me in doing just that, but, so far, American publishers are afraid of lawsuit.

Does Bushmeat know she's talking to Britain's ugliest drag queen? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:43 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 4h
@TangoinSA Yes, she got blindsided by Wendy because FOX did not pre-interview her. I was pre-interviewed & therefore dumped. #McCann

Liar, liar, pants on fire! She was dumped LIVE on Fox, along with millions of others, I was watching and saw it happen.

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 14h
Holy Crap! Thank you, Wendy!!!! Thank you, Wendy! I LOVE you!

Yes, well, that figures, as they're both talking heads with 'credibility' issues trying to revive flagging careers by attacking crime victims.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:50 pm

I wonder if Mr. M the owner is having a little fun with them at the moment.........Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:56 pm

It's just so typical of them, though - someone (doesn't matter how ignorant or irrelevant they are) says something to give them hope, and in they pile.

Hallelujah, they have a new Messiah!

Not once do they bother to check exactly why their latest Messiah is an ex-whatever, not once do they bother to check how often before their Messiah has been proven to be talking utter bollox.

All of which leads to the inevitable Tears before bedtime because their latest Messiah is just another false prophet.

They never, ever learn, and fall for it every single time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Oh dear.....

http://www.newshounds.us/2009/03/26/who_is_wendy_murphy_and_why_does_she_hate_oreilly_protestors.php

For those who don’t know, Wendy Murphy made quite a name for herself during the Duke rape case, trumpeting far and wide that of course the Duke three were guilty as hell of raping Crystal Magnum. According to KC Johnson, professor of history at Brooklyn College and the CUNY Graduate Center (teaching 20th century US political, constitutional, and diplomatic history), his Lexis/Nexis search of her case-related appearances turned up at least 18 occasions in nine months where Murphy made demonstrably untrue statements as well as engaging in “a pattern of wholly unfounded speculation and … routinely denigrated due process.” Even Foxnews.com got in on the act, harshly criticizing Murphy for defaming, and continuing to defame, the Duke lacrosse players even weeks after the charges were dropped, in defense of what the author called the “paradigm of victimhood” by which Murphy earns her living.

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 7 WendyMurphy-1

Just another Bushmeat on the make. As you were. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Incidentally, which of the forkers fed Murphy that crap about Kate McCann wanting to testify in writing? Who let her go on air and spout that particular bit of bullsh't?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:25 pm

I really don't think we shall be seeing much more of Murphy for a while.biggrin 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Oh no. Shocked  What a pity, Tony. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next