JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Empty Re: SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

Post  lily Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Anyone else see the irony here?

Definitely. He really would be well advised to steer clear of pages like that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Empty Re: SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 am

So, the numties are fighting again?

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t264p60-paranoia-heaven-part-deux-punchups-galore

Their sick, unfunny 'satire' mocking Madeleine and her family HAS no defence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:44 am

Someone has the measure of the hatertrolls:

http://theharlowsceptic.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/vile-facebook-trolls-mccanns-victims-or-not-by-mr-scott.html

Vile facebook users are joining pages dedicated to spreading hate and misinformation about the Madeleine McCann case and some, like this one urging people to ignore the latest appeal on BBC's Crimewatch programme, even ridicule the little girl herself posting polls guessing where she has been buried. It seems that the facebook members of this page are not only crime experts but are also pathologists, scientists and psychics....they must be or how else could they possibly know the truth that the British and Portuguese authorities do not? It is trial by social media, trial by the unemployed socially inept who have nothing better to do with themselves and trial by the creators of the pages who slander the innocent, mock the criminal investigations, scientists, lawyers, judges etc whilst they themselves try to keep their employment at Macdonald's.

Would MacDonald's employ such low-lives? Hard to imagine.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 am

The danglenumpties aren't happy:

Daphne Dyson if they can see what being posted and i see nothing that is VILE then why oh why are they not taking note !!!! i mean 12000+ people with the same opinion can not be wrong

Can not be wrong? Of course they can, millions of foolish Germans voted Hitler into power. But that's history, forkers don't 'do' history, the Jeremy Kyle show is about all they are capable of.

The bigger the baying  mob, the MORE likely it is to be totally wrong, as the reality-challenged whip up others of their ilk into hysteria. And an internet lynch mob is all the numties and haters will ever be,
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:53 am

Yet they try to deny they are a lynch mob:

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Waterb10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:04 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t264p60-paranoia-heaven-part-deux-punchups-galore

Ian George Because Phillip, my name is Ian George Larman and I do not hide behind made up names.I have questioned the McCann story from the very beginning and have quite a lot to add, however I do not wish to be associated with anything that has a negative effect on the decent people who challenge the accounts of the McCann's and the whitewash of Redwood. You seem to be trying to cause trouble here by winding people up.

Someone should tell him he's actually addressing ex-hounder Zoe, aka Mental/Midas/Coco, etc., etc. He's bound to know the madwoman from her glory days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 am

Benn Pearce i'm at work at the mo, my boss is a mccan sympathyser, would prob lose my job if he saw wat i was typin ? meh, i never liked workin here anyway! would rather lose my job findin out the truth, than keep quiet and go with the flow!!, yes this is i do i work in admin for a large uk firm.. and the MD is a mccan sympathiser!! I HATE MY BOSS!

If he/she keeps that up, he/she won't have to worry about hating his/her boss for long. Not least because he/she is posting hate on FB instead of working.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:30 pm

What on earth is this UTTER GARBAGE on hoho-numty?

David Craig Guys please find extract from the other detective that continued after AMARAL If you read his book which is brilliant they did not have enough to charge them with what they wanted , they could have charged them on a lesser count but wanted the main one .... Paulo Pereira Cristovão, Former PJ inspector, president of the Portuguese Missing Children Association [APCD]

What?????

Cristovao had long since been kicked out of the PJ , sorry, 'retired from', by then over the proven theft of €800 from PJ funds and rape allegations.

He had absolutely NOTHING to do with the McCann case, though he was alleged to have been directly involved in the torture of Leanor Cipriano.

Got that? He was gone from the PJ by the time Madeleine was abducted; it was Rebelo who took over.

Rebelo is a proper, professional police officer who doesn't run his mouth off to tabloids or write libellous 'books'.

Cristovao's only connection to the case is being a drinking buddy of Gonzo's; Cristovao invented the 'six corpses' lie.

He was also later kicked out of the Missing Children's organisation. He is now facing multiple charges of corruption and gangsterism. Incidentally, he is also the double of Smithman.

Anyone who has so little grasp of the case as that numty should be banned from posting, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:54 pm

http://theharlowsceptic.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/vile-facebook-trolls-mccanns-victims-or-not-by-mr-scott.html

Hilarious! Post after post, ranting and raving rubbish, from the armchair defectives. Usually with swearing and illiterate abuse of anyone who doesn't bend to their mob rule, just to prove they aren't Vile Trolls.

Many of said rants being in CAPS LOCKED, to make sure the blogger gets the message.

Classic! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

What's this? A sane person?

Sally10/22/2013 6:55pm
Brilliant article! I am ashamed to say a close relative of mine is engaging in this vile amateur sleuth campaign against theMcCanns. People are cobbling senarios together by cherry picking parts of rumour and chinese whispers in ever increasing fantastical and obscure ways..any old made up garbage so long as it feeds the groups morbid fascination with turning the neglectful parents into anything more dreadful. They make me sick...they KNOW nothing but imagine they know it all. Get off the bloody internet and look after your own business and your own children I say..!!

[rant from Vile Troll]

sally10/22/2013 10:19pm
To Sarah...ah..but my close relative put his only daughter into Care when she was 5 because the girl was Downs Syndrome. Now he sits in a coucil house on the internet all day moaning about bedroom tax and what neglectful parents the McCanns are. He is on benefits and home all day but he and the mother only see their daughter for two hours once a fortnight. This is a member of your group who is contributing and being taken seriosly. Glass houses? Your having a laff.

------

Yes, that sounds like one of the Perfect Parents, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Vile Troll:

charlottelink10/22/2013 11:14pm
Well i am not a troll ither i do not work at mcdonalds but even if i did the goverment want people bak to work so wats wrong with working there as for the trolls its a load of bullshit as all we want is justice for maddy and the parents behined barrz were they belong they are probly so eaten up inside coz they havent even had a funeral for there daughter and i want to see them dun for neglect like uz normal evry day peopld would have been!!!!!!

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Muttly
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Maria Castelluccio
Vile Trolls!!!!!!!!!! Nothing better to do! Think he should of spent more time Educating himself!

Someone should have spent more time educating herself.... Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Sonya Robinson lmao i got fired from macdonalds for being on facebook too much lol but i got an interview for burgerking next week lol

Rather proves the blogger's point, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:23 pm

bb1 wrote:Vile Troll:

charlottelink10/22/2013 11:14pm
Well i am not a troll ither i do not work at mcdonalds but even if i did the goverment want people bak to work so wats wrong with working there as for the trolls its a load of bullshit as all we want is justice for maddy and the parents behined barrz were they belong they are probly so eaten up inside coz they havent even had a funeral for there daughter and i want to see them dun for neglect like uz normal evry day peopld would have been!!!!!!

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Muttly
Classic. If only they could see themselves......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm

The assorted warring numties are the worst thing to happen to Team Gonc; just think of all the bad headlines there have been about them since they started their particular lynch mobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 pm

I bet he loves all the fighting really. He's been known to be around more than his fair share? Birthdays, ex-girlfriends and wives to name only 3 sources of aggro.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Mo N Hales Also me Scott seems to think we act like detectives, I'd go 2 steps further, I'd say we are not only detectives we are actually better ones, because we seem to be detecting a lot more on this case than they they am! So id either be worried that our justice system in this country is crap or that they lie, cover up and deceive people! Either way it's bad!

That mob of lunatics couldn't detect their own backsides if the lights went out. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm

I think it's wonderful, the way the assorted numties are dragging the whole anti-McCann, pro-Gonc hate campaign down. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 pm

This is how good they are at detecting; they don't even grasp what happened last night, so they have decided a 'McCann troll' caused all the trouble...

Sara Longford What did I miss?
19 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Matthew Chivers Troll-ban-hammer time

In fact, the 'McCann troll' was none other than one Sharon Bradford, former leading light of the Bennett faction - most of the uproar is recorded here:

Ms Bradford, having mysteriously been promoted to admin of their hategroup, posted some deeply unfunny 'satire' and proceeded in the finest Free Speach manner to ban anyone who objected to it.

Assorted brain-dead numties, who haven't a clue about the Madeleine Foundation, Bennett, or anything else, decided she must be a 'Team McCann plant' and not one of their own with a warped sense of humour.

They couldn't 'detect' their own backsides in the dark.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 pm

More 'detecting' from the armchair defectives:

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Detect10

There's just one teeny, tiny problem. I will put it in Big Letters for the armchair defectives.

THAT ISN'T BLOOD. IT'S JUST GRUBBY MARKS ON THE WALLS. AS YOU WOULD KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO READ THE POLICE FILES.

Yet they see nothing wrong in basing their hate campaign on their own stupidity and laziness, forum myths, crap from hate blogs and general bollox.

And when the world ignores/mocks them, they think the world is wrong, when all the time it's them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:16 pm

More hot-shot detecting:

Paul Martin The window was 6ft above ground from the outside with anti intruder paint on the exterior cill , all access via the window has been ruled out by investigations. The only access was via patio doors which were ridiculously left unlocked

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Open_s10

ORLY? That makes pretendypete about twelve feet tall, then. And where's the rubbish about 'anti-intruder paint' come from then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:27 pm

'anti-intruder paint' come from then?

Think it was fingerprint powder he's on about?

ETA: Oh.....maybe it was the lichen paint he was on about? biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Portugal is clearly full of giants, as according to the detecting numties the window is six feet off the ground. Here it is, in the official PJ photo taken the night Madeleine was abducted, with the shutters raised just as described:

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Article-1041216-022B288300000578-704_468x308

Six foot off the ground? I don't think so, unless we're talking Gulliver's Travels....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Numties turn their detecting skills to the libel trial:

Romany Jbj Smirky Corner That was last months evidence. GM went back this month and made a bid to be a witness that was denied now they r waiting for the verdict, due any day

Really? Before the defence has given evidence? Now, I know Portuguese courts are odd, but surely they will allow Gonzo to mount a defence?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:40 pm

More numty detecting:

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 2 Detect11

What on earth is the numty babbling about? Are they paid to post this nonsense?

Three of Kate McCann's left-hand fingers were found on the inside WINDOW. Whatever that is on the shutter, it was never identified.

PS - the correct term is 'shutter', not 'metal window cage'.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next