JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 Empty Re: SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Sharon Harris Also reported there page as scam Vonny Nichols.

Hope the press are reading this, and taking a note of who is attacking a missing child's FB page. I would say, They can't sink any lower, but they're bound to find a way as things get increasingly desperate for their beloved Amaral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 Empty Re: SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:07 pm

bb1 wrote:Now the pondlife on N1 is attacking Madeleine's FB page:

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 4 Niatta10
quoting myself as it's on a previous page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Another one for the media:

Emma-Jane Fletcher
I have just been on the official find Madeleine site and read a few ridiculous posts by the Mcscamms and their personal trolls. It gives me such relief to come back to the truth of this page. This page is like the holy grail of the case for me.
PS I have also reported their e-fit post as spam to Facebook for not being accurate or truthful.

I suppose N1 do know they could lose their own page, as it's being used to mount an attack on a missing child's FB page?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:11 am

Sarah West What happens if McCanns win the case against Amaral but then the Portuguese discover the McCanns are actually the suspects?! They are going to look like proper dicks! And what will happen to Amaral then?! Doubt they will allow that to happen!
22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Ian George They better not spend their ill gotten gains!
16 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Sarah West We need numbers for some assassins on tap!

mad mad mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:14 am

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Maybe Gerry #McCann is not Maddie's father ?? We have to work backwards to understand the evil in this case..?

No, because the evil is right in front of us, with sick, disgusting remarks like that from Gonzo supporters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:50 pm

N2-

Diane Newlands
I'm very surprised at how quiet the media are in respect of the Portuguese police opening up the missing MM enquiry. Probably scared to say anything in case they are sued. Also hardly a word from GM and KM, which is VERY unusual!!!!

Didn't know hermits had the internet. How on earth has she managed to miss all the headline stories, TV reports and front pages? yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 pm

bb1 wrote:N2-

Diane Newlands
I'm very surprised at how quiet the media are in respect of the Portuguese police opening up the missing MM enquiry. Probably scared to say anything in case they are sued. Also hardly a word from GM and KM, which is VERY unusual!!!!

Didn't know hermits had the internet. How on earth has she managed to miss all the headline stories, TV reports and front pages? yernuts 
I doubt she reads any unless the links are put on those sites. They don't seem like normal people who know what's going on in the world.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 pm

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
Could someone give Yvonne Nicols a shout,CN1 she's going to look good on the front page of the Grimsby news after her trick on FB #mccann

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 3h
@WAWinter1 What's she done? #McCann

W. A Winter ‏@WAWinter1 3h
@TrulyJudy73 The site was down while Facebook checked it out. Media also got involved. #mccann

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Oh dear. It must be about that screenshot? Serves her bl**dy well right. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:50 am

Hoho numties trolling Madeleine's FB page now:

John Mckinley
Nothing good on telly,and I just fancied a good comedy show.Thank God for the posters on "The official find Madeleine" F.B page.Haven't laughed so much in ages.
Share · 8 hours ago via Mobile
7 people like this.

Mick Lunt I got booted off there earlier today! How dare I have an opinion that differs from theirs ?

Why do these low-lives think normal, decent people should give them a free platform to spew their garbage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 am

bb1 wrote:Another one for the media:

Emma-Jane Fletcher
I have just been on the official find Madeleine site and read a few ridiculous posts by the Mcscamms and their personal trolls. It gives me such relief to come back to the truth of this page. This page is like the holy grail of the case for me.
PS I have also reported their e-fit post as spam to Facebook for not being accurate or truthful.

I suppose N1 do know they could lose their own page, as it's being used to mount an attack on a missing child's FB page?
Psst, she forgot to copy Operation Grange with her knowledge of the e-fit. Not to worry, I did it for her.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Unfortunately, Tony, we are liable to see an increase in sicko behaviour like this from the obsessives as their hate-driven cause collapses in the real world.

It's been well-observed that extremists get worse as defeat for them draws nearer. And that shower trolling Madeleine's FB page, etc., hate genuine free speech - look at the way they try to silence, abuse and intimidate anyone who supports Madeleine and her family!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Psst, she forgot to copy Operation Grange with her knowledge of the e-fit. Not to worry, I did it for her.

You can imagine they are tired of the stupid nasty vile people too. Oh well, it's not a good idea to get LE angry with you.

Unfortunately, Tony, we are liable to see an increase in sicko behaviour like this from the obsessives as their hate-driven cause collapses in the real world.

Very true and who knows what will happen? Some forkers may find themselves behind bars? Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:08 pm

N1-

Kelly Fennel
Love this page! I'm getting so drawn in- so much so my kids are being neglected
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:23 pm

bb1 wrote:N1-

Kelly Fennel
Love this page! I'm getting so drawn in- so much so my kids are being neglected
What? Shocked  She said her kids are being neglected? Shocked Shocked 

She would rather pitchfork and admit it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Look at it this way - that's less time she has to teach them hatred.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:41 pm

That's one way to look at it I guess.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Michelle King
oh i have just been baned on the find madeleine page for asking why they kept evidence locked away for 5 years..seems they are at the cover up game again!...as alot of recent posts asking questions have gone!

All from trolls like her, no doubt, too stupid to see they've been played yet again.

Have they missed all those press reports about the PJ having had the efits all along? They really should know better by now than to believe convicted conmen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:43 am

Imperial Aerosol Kid ‏@HeyGeno
Now David Icke is going large on #mccann scandal I would think their number is nearly up! Way too many questions unanswered.

Good to see the McCann-haters throwing in their lot with the 9/11 truthers, Lizard believers, 'amputee actors' scumbags, and other conspiracy theorist nutjobs. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:51 pm

More threats:

Neil Davidson
Who would be up for a static demo in Rothley? By law this cannot be objected to by the police or council. And would surely get the case back onto the TV.

Neil Davidson Well let's hope this group is different from the normal ones and isn't full of keyboard warriors. Well organised with car sharing the most it would cost anyone to get there is about 12 quid from anywhere in the country. Surely worth the money and a day of your time.

Witchburning, lynchmobbing scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post200328.html#p200328

Re: New Nasties Thread

Pillock is completely insane, batsh*t crazy. She'd have been kept away from normal people in an asylum not that long ago. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4