JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 Empty Re: SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:52 pm

But they are wonderful detectives, Bonny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 Empty Re: SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Jonathan Smith ‏@jonathansmith_9
@jontaito @Baumflough @McCannTales @umweltbuerger I wonder.....anyone think the #McCanns , come on twitter and read these tweets about them?

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 3h
@jonathansmith_9 @jontaito @Baumflough @McCannTales Yes, they do read here and post; often can tell by the mood and 'mastering' #McCann

Pair of deluded tw@ts, why on earth would the McCanns bother even reading their garbage, never mind anything else? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Meanwhile, Hoho's banning people for posting in Portuguese.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Lizzy Hideho Taylor LAST WORD: I am accountable and would be willing to discuss by PM. This thread is no longer helpful. If I find that I removed anyone unjustly then I will apologise and reinstate then.

It's not going down well with everyone...

Francis Grady Oh forget that rubbish when in Rome why do you rule or what? You just don't seem to get it Anne Isherwood The guys were very passionate about the case normal theyy commented in their own language easier for them. You obviously don't know that do you? No offence meant but people who think that only one language rules are considered homophobic about languages

So now we know. Hoho not letting Respected Forkers post in Portuguese is homophobic. rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 pm

http://theharlowsceptic.weebly.com/1/post/2013/10/vile-facebook-trolls-mccanns-victims-or-not-by-mr-scott.html

matt10/23/2013 3:30am
the net will close in and the truth will come out... when the cash dries up the problems will start, they would have been better of coming out with the truth from the start.

the people on the facebook group are no fools, the police know, we all know, time will tell

Not fools? They're total half-wits that haven't the slightest idea what they're talking about, and a great many of them are only semi-literate. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Hoho's feeling the heat...

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Francisca...you have commented in here in Portuguese and we respect that and translated. There was disruption last night and tonight with MANY untranslated posts . I could not guarantee what the content was and therefore needed to delete. It was preventing others from commenting and I find that disrespectful. After MANY warnings I removed. They can PM me and I will take a second look at the situation...but I cannot have the admin babysitting them all night...we spent more than enough time trying to deal with it already

Surprised a clever cookie, and armchair defective, of her standing in hateworld hasn't discovered auto-translate. She could have saved herself a lot of grief.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh sheesh......rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:39 pm

I am still trying to fathom why stopping people from posting in Portuguese is 'homophobic'. I don't think a language can be gay, can it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Seconds out, Round 789!

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 Madgal10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:05 pm

She always did have a way with words. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 pm

bb1 wrote:I am still trying to fathom why stopping people from posting in Portuguese is 'homophobic'. I don't think a language can be gay, can it?
Some terminology, yes. Language no. Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Even funnier, they've used their stunning detective skills to decide she is a 'McCann troll', indeed, possibly Gerry McCann:

Mark Iceo-Ireland Maybe she knows more than she is letting on maybe a relative hmm makes ya think
---
Ellen Cunliffe One of the mccanns tribe back again just troll of mag
----------

Fiona Gwynneth The McCann Media Team has applied for admin roles. Gerry, is this you?

You couldn't make it up. Oh wait, they are, yet again. More popcorn, anyone? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Yes please, Bonny. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Jade Kendall I can't find his fb page I want to send him a message lol is it just goncalo amaral ?
35 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Kellie Talling Goncalo De Sousa Amaral ....
24 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Julie Miles I've been looking for his fb page too, can't find it
22 minutes ago · Like

Sharon Harris I have sent him a pm offering our support and best wishes

That's Gonzo doomed then - hasn't he got enough to worry about without being associated with those whackjobs?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Erm, Bonny, I think that the only friends he has are all whackjobs? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Lindsey Deakin Had anyone joined his home page? He has daily updates on the case and many videos not seen. Also your able to leave messages for him o. His guest book.. He has 34 member only if you can believe that!!!!! 34!!! And only 17 messages of thanks!!! Here is the link.. Just click the home page then more options then guest book.. Lets say thanks x
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Lindsey Deakin http://goncaloamaral.m.webs.com/site/webs_52412439/home...

Who's going to break it to them that that isn't Gonc's page? That it's just some tribute page the hounders set up after GASP day? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 am

Pete Wilson I sent two registrations to Amarals site yesterday both said "log on using confirmation E mail" but neither time was one sent. just been on this morning and Registration page is UNavailable ? Has he been got at or just closed to stop trial being predudiced ? Only wanted to support and thank the guy

How DUMB are these people? rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Are they actually incapable of reading that page and seeing it ISN'T, Gonc's, it's just a Houndation-GASP tribute page?

They really need to polish up their detecting skills.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:03 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 1m
@TrulyJudy73 @reallorraine We don't know what damage it did. Probably helped to keep masses subdued.#McCann

Anyone who patronisingly talks about 'the masses' really should b*gger off back to the Icke site and stay there.

What's their favourite obsession - Getting the word out to the masses? By 'masses', they mean people who aren't as stupid, nasty and gullible as they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Don't let Sabot see this garbage from N1....

Victoria Thomas
For those of you who think that Huelva is significant this may interest you, this hasn't been discussed in the media since a towel was discovered near a disused barn which had 3 sites of blood deposit on the edge

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2007/12/mccanns-expess-news.html

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:53 pm

Since you have brought that up, has there been discussion of the pet crematorium recently?

They do seem bent on showing the world how ridiculous they are. Shocked 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:10 pm

I actually did see someone going on about something their friend's aunty said she'd read about pet crematoriums, Lily.

I decided it had to be someone taking the p*ss. No-one surely could be that dumb. Or ghoulish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Lord spare us, the hounders are on shower curtains and bags found by the roadside, and the numties are in conspiraloon heaven over the barn and the towel...

Fiona Gwynneth "Portuguese police sources say there was "strong support" that the fibres found on the towel matched fibres from the boot of the car." Wow. What ever happened to that piece of evidence? Somebody needs to start digging at the barn and search there. I honestly can't believe why the McCanns were let off the hook and why they received so much support from the British government. It is an outrage!

Digging at the barn? I should think the courting couple who left one or two items behind are long gone by now.

It's astounding that these morons don't know that each and every one of their 'discoveries' was discredited as forum myth, jumping to the wrong conclusion, or downright lies from the desk of D. Levy years ago.

It's like going back in time, watching all the armchair defectives imagining they've made some great new discoveries that are going to Crack the Case.

Still, what can you expect from people who are too thick to even bother reading the police files, and make remarks like this about Gonzo:

Charlotte Robinson Good i hope he gets hiz job bak on thet maddy case if it eva gets reopend got so much faith in ya xx

D'uh. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Charlotte Robinson Good i hope he gets hiz job bak on thet maddy case if it eva gets reopend got so much faith in ya xx

That has to be a joke, right? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Now the pondlife on N1 is attacking Madeleine's FB page:

SICK TROLLS TARGET KATE AND GERRY - Page 3 Niatta10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next