JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

+2
bb1
muratfan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW Empty HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

Post  muratfan Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW Empty Re: HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 pm

OMG! I confess, I thought that was going to be a wind-up, but it sadly isn't...

http://news.sky.com/story/1175697/helicopter-crashes-into-glasgow-pub-roof

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW Image001-1-522x293

A helicopter has crashed into a pub roof on the banks of the River Clyde in Glasgow.

The aircraft struck The Clutha in Stockwell Street which was packed with drinkers at the time.

Emergency services were unable to confirm if there were any injuries, but it is believed people may be trapped.

Labour's international development spokesman Jim Murphy, at the scene, tweeted: "Terrible here in Glasgow Helicopter crashed into roof of pub".

He told Sky News: "I just saw dozens and dozens of people coming out of the pub. It is a horrible, horrible scene.

"The helicopter is currently embedded in the roof of the pub and the emergency services are doing their very best to get the people who are still inside the pub, and probably those who were in the helicopter to safety."

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW Empty Re: HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

Post  lily Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Wow. Not good. Hope everyone gets out okay.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Twitterpic from muratfan's link:

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW BaRjtZ_IMAAZBDV
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:27 pm

I see there are rumours on that feed:

https://twitter.com/rupertgmorris/status/406559498447646720/photo/1

that it's a police helicopter.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1175697/helicopter-crashes-into-glasgow-pub-roof

Gordon Smart, editor of the Sun's Scottish edition, told Sky News: "I was in a car park and looked up and saw a helicopter which I think was a police helicopter.

"It was just such a surreal moment. It looked like it was dropping from a great height at a great speed. I'm about 80% sure that it was a police helicopter.

"There was no fireball and I did not hear an explosion. It fell like a stone. The engine seemed to be spluttering."

What are the odds of him being on the spot when a helicopter falls out of the sky?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:37 pm

"The helicopter is currently embedded in the roof of the pub and the emergency services are doing their very, very best to get the people who are still inside the pub, and probably those who were in the helicopter, to safety."

Mr Murphy said people formed a human chain to help pass unconscious people out of the pub so that "inch by inch, we could get the people out".

He said: "I think the building's only about 18ft, 20ft, tall so part of the helicopter is sticking out, but most of the helicopter is in the building."

That doesn't bear thinking about, I hope that, by some miracle, there are no fatalities or life-changing injuries.

Poor sods in the pub, having their Friday night pint, when a helicopter comes through the ceiling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:38 pm

The Police Roll of Honour Trust tweeted "Our thoughts are with the crew of @policescotland SP99 helicopter that has crashed in Glasgow - hoping everyone is alright."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:22 am

http://news.sky.com/story/1175697/glasgow-helicopter-crash-at-least-six-dead

Glasgow Helicopter Crash: At Least Six Dead
At least six people have died and 32 have been injured after a police helicopter crashed into a pub in Glasgow, Sky sources say.

Horrible - on St Andrews Day, too. Crying or Very sad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:32 am

If anyone is still in doubt about what sort of sick pig peter(dirty)mac is:

And already it is becoming mawkish !
Post PeterMac Today at 11:09 am

There has been an accident
Three people have been killed (possibly one or two more, but not many more, and possibly not even three, depends whether you listen to BBC or Sky !)
The injured are safe in the hands of doctors in well equipped hospitals very close to the scene.

This is NOT a typhoon killing thousands and leaving millions homeless and without food water or shelter . . .This is NOT a Tsunami killing a third of a million . . .

But this afternoon
There will be a minute's silence at every football match in Scotland ! ! !

Last year over 2,000 people were killed or seriously injured on the roads in Scotland. Nearly 6 per day.
Football carried on as usual.

What is happening to the country ? We have just seen bags of SOIL brought over from the battlefields of WW I, to make a commemorative garden.
At what cost, and for what purpose ?

And whilst I on this rant, what profiteth a man that he posts a comment that "My thoughts are with . . .?"
What does it mean ?
What does it DO ?
And please don't talk about prayer. An omnipotent being could easily have allowed the thing to land safely.
And now we have politicians talking about "unimaginable horror". One small helicopter on a roof ? One dead, a few seriously injured, the rest walking wounded with good stories to tell their children. UNIMAGINABLE HORROR

And that was from a man whose family narrowly missed being sent to Auschwitz

-------

Very hard to believe a sadist like it was ever anything more senior than the station bog-cleaner; thank God his ilk aren't wanted in the police service these days.

Mind you, he also thought a church service for April Jones was just the funniest thing ever, so a piece of merde like it is bound to find the deaths of several police officers and a pilot, plus civilian dead and injured, nothing much to bother about.

He sounds like the kind of 'policeman' who loaded up the death trains because he enjoyed it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:01 pm

This is what the sick feck calls a 'small helicopter'-

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW 75679-helicopter-lands-on-m8

He's not only sniggering and sneering at the dead, including police officers. He sounds just as sick in the head as the reality-challenged nutters on Icke who have decided this didn't really happen, just like they called the Boston bomb victims 'amputee actors'.

It's a pity so many asylums were closed down by Maggie Thatcher; these things were kept well away from normal, decent people previously.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:10 pm

If reports are correct, and the 'copter just fell to the ground, then is sounds like an horrific catastrophic accident. Usually one rotor will continue, but both fail at the same time? That is the only way it falls like a stone, otherwise, they can "glide" down to safety.
So horrific, and thoughts with everyone involved
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:29 pm

It may or not be relevant, muratfan, but since the Scottish forces were amalgamated, that helicopter has been covering the whole of Scotland, not just Glasgow as previously.

There have also been a series of incidents involving Eurocopters:

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/250952-glasgow-police-helicopter-crash-is-setback-for-eurocopter/

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Now Bennett proves he's a complete moron and oxygen thief:

e: Glasgow helicopter crash
Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:27 am

At this stage there is a bit of a mystery about the object that fell out of the sky.

A police helicopter, it is suggested.

How many crew did it have?

What has happened to them?

If a police helicopter, why have the police not yet made a statement about it?

Just asking questions...

Oh, I really don't know what could have made people think it was a police helicopter:

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW Article-2515854-19BA973A00000578-113_634x436
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Dunno...no clues there are they.. Or the Police saying that it was one of theirs, and that three crew members were on board.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Someone with sense

Re: Glasgow helicopter crash
Post susible Today at 3:03 pm

What the hell is wrong with people here? It doesn't matter how many were killed...people were still killed and I find the attitude of some posters quite unbelievable...THE PEOPLE WHO DIED WERE STILL SOMEONE'S MOTHER/FATHER/BROTHER/SISTER/SON/DAUGHTER ETC and those families who have lost people or have family members with serious injuries deserve a bit of respect...

And straight away as soon as dogs are mentioned people bring it back round to the McCanns

I'm speechless...and I'm out of here

ps for once I actually agree with the despicable muratfan...what I've seen here today from allegedly respected posters, is totally on his level, which is currently below sewer level...
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:12 pm

One dead, a few seriously injured, the rest walking wounded with good stories to tell their children.

I actually find it hard to fathom why any supposed human being would treat the dead and injured with such utter contempt, muratfan.

I don't believe that thing was ever a police officer, that he sniggers about the death of other police officers in such appalling circumstances.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Did you notice this in pretendymac's sick rant?

We have just seen bags of SOIL brought over from the battlefields of WW I, to make a commemorative garden.
At what cost, and for what purpose ?

The ex-pat phoney even objects to the war dead being remembered by new generations.

Maybe he just can't bear people who were 100 times the man he could ever be, being remembered with respect.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Pretendypete should find this hilarious, the death toll is, sadly, rising:

http://news.sky.com/story/1175912/glasgow-helicopter-crash-eight-killed

Eight people have been confirmed dead after a helicopter crashed into a pub in Glasgow, police say.

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:16 pm

If there's anything good to be said about it, thank God the bulk of the old building didn't come down on the customers, just the roof - though 'just' isn't really the correct word.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:13 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1175912/helicopter-crashes-into-glasgow-pub-eight-die

Helicopter Crashes Into Glasgow Pub: Eight Die
Three of the dead were the crew of the aircraft and five others were in the building - a rescue and recovery operation continues

No doubt the news that the pilot and two REAL police officers have died will send pretendy(dirty)mac into a positive frenzy of sneering and sniggering at their families. mad mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  erngath Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 pm

I attended vigil mass at our local church this evening. The priest asked us to pray for fellow parish members who were visited by the police this afternoon to tell them their son had been killed in the accident.

Our eldest son and two teenage grandsons were at a much bigger concert in Glasgow last night but only a short distance from the Clutha.

This will touch so many folk here.

This may not have been a major disaster but thank God most people do not show the total lack of compassion and empathy for the families of those who have been killed..

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Dear erngarth, a disaster is a disaster no matter how it is worded. Am so very sorry for all the suffering that this has caused to everyone touched by it. hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Oh erngath, I am so sorry, poor, poor people. I don't know the pub personally, but members of my family have had a drink in it when they've been in Glasgow at football matches, etc. I know it is a bit of a landmark in the area, with a long history, and used by all ages and walks of life.

I cannot imagine how folk who have lost loved ones must be feeling today. You must have been so worried till your family were accounted for. hug 

I actually don't have words for how angry and disgusted I am with scum like dirtymac. I don't believe for one minute he was ever a police officer, let alone a senior one. Someone so full of hatred and bitterness would run a mile from any emergency; a real retired policeman certainly wouldn't snigger about the deaths of two other police officers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next