JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

+2
bb1
muratfan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Empty Re: HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

Post  erngath Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:33 pm

I wasn't worried about my family because I knew they were not in the pub but they saw all the police cars, ambulances, fire engines etc enroute to the accident.

However if the helicopter had come down a few streets away then .............

I just don't understand the mentality of anyone who could be so dismissive of any heartbreak even if only a few families are involved.x

erngath
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Empty Re: HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW

Post  lily Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 pm

People like him are mentally ill or at the very least suffering from a serious personality disorder. He certainly doesn't behave human.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:46 pm

I just hope that those families can handle with this terrible situation.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:56 pm

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Mailscotland-1-329x437 HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Sundaymail-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:43 pm

The papers have got that right.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:32 am

This is an excerpt from the Mirror article...........

Flight Lieutenant David Traill, WPC Kirsten Nelis and their unnamed colleague strapped themselves into the Eurocopter 135, registration G-SPAO, before lift-off.

They had been sent out in search of yobs who had been trespassing on a railway line – a mission that would cost them their lives.

Flt Lt Traill, 44, from Stirlingshire, was an experienced pilot who had served his country in the RAF.

He joined up in 1987 and was posted to the first Gulf War in 1991.

He had more than 4,000 hours’ flying experience – 3,800 on Chinooks.

mad mad 

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/glasgow-helicopter-crash-police-chopper-2871032#ixzz2mBdGctJJ
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 am

When I read about this I contacted friends in Glasgow, and I am happy to report that none of them were involved. One did tell me that she had considered that pub for a small celebration but moved the venue to nearer her house as most of the people invited were from outside the city. My condolences go out to those who died and to the people injured. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:31 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/sincere-condolences-to-country-of.html

Kind thoughts from Tony.

This is a small country, and this terrible event has touched many, many people - you can see that just from this thread.

The police and civilian victims are being named now:

http://news.sky.com/story/1175996/glasgow-helicopter-crash-woman-pc-is-victim

Church services are being held today, so no doubt peter(dirty)mac will be having a good old chuckle and snigger to himself while he carries on mocking dead police officers. Something no REAL 'retired policeman' would ever do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:51 pm

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/251101-tributes-to-stenhousemuir-pilot-of-clutha-crash-helicopter-david-traill/

Tributes paid to RAF veteran who piloted Glasgow crash helicopter

Quote:

The 51-year-old retired RAF flight lieutenant had served in Iraq and Afghanistan during a 20-year career as a Chinook pilot.

One of the two police officers who were on board with him has been named locally as 36-year-old PC Kirsty Nelis.

Quote:

PC Nelis received a bravery award in 2003 when she overpowered a thug armed with a hammer while she was trapped in a lift with him in Greenock.

Her brother-in-law, fire commander Paul Nelis, was said to have learned of her death while working at the crash site.

No doubt peter-dirty-mac will find lots to chuckle about there. mad mad mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:00 pm

If he was an ex-cop, his behavior is one hundred times more objectionable. mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:05 pm

He's beneath contempt, frankly, especially on a weekend of such depressing news.

Sad to see four people have lost their lives in a train wreck near New York:

http://news.sky.com/story/1176143/four-people-killed-as-train-derails-in-new-york

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Derail-2-1-522x293

Thank God that coach didn't go into the river, it could have been even worse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

I'll say it's good it didn't go into the river. Sorry for all those killed and injured. Also sympathy for their families.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:16 pm

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 9629747-1-1-778x437

'A GOOD STORY TO TELL THE CHILDREN' - according to peter-dirty-mac.

Pity his pension couldn't be stopped for mocking dead civilians, dead RAF veterans, and dead police officers - he might not find that so hiliarious.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Sadly, the death toll has risen to nine.

http://news.sky.com/story/1176481/glasgow-helicopter-crash-no-mayday-from-pilot

Glasgow Helicopter Crash: No Mayday From Pilot
Police confirm the final number of victims as nine, saying no further people are thought to have been killed.

Peter-dirty-mac might like to note - this is how decent people behave when tragedies like this happen:

HELICOPTER CRASHES INTO PUB IN GLASGOW - Page 2 Cegrab-20131202-122609-139-1-522x293
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:51 pm

That is really sad. So very sorry for their families and friends.

I noticed this

Meanwhile, a 16-year-old boy has been arrested for allegedly posting sectarian and racist comments on Twitter in the wake of the Glasgow helicopter crash. He is expected to appear at Ayr Sheriff Court later.

Not good to do that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:05 pm

I saw that on Tony's site, too, Lily:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/i-hope-alleged-ex-cop-peter-macleod-has.html

Moronic teenagers have the excuse of youthful idiocy. What's dirtymac's?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Nice one, Tony.  

Moronic teenagers have the excuse of youthful idiocy. What's dirtymac's?

I don't think he has an excuse to be honest, Bonny.

ETA: What kind of an example is an alleged senior cop setting for other people including 16 year olds?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you, Pedro.

I see Portugal had its own tragedies a few days ago, with the deaths of Portuguese citizens in a plane crash in Africa. And one couple was on honeymoon - just awful.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/queda-de-aviao-mata-portuguesa-em-lua-de-mel

Namibia: 33 dead in air link between Maputo and Luanda
Plane crash kills Portuguese Honeymooners
Rises to seven the death toll in Portuguese tickets Maputo-Luanda. Learn the details in CM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:17 pm

yes bb1, you´re right. sad but true.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2