JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

+2
muratfan
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Empty Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Hohotr10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Please remember to watch and understand the SATURDAY video in preparation for our FIRST LESSON!

Watch for our EXAMS and lets see who gets the fist DIPLOMA! (no Frances...you are NOT eligible!)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  muratfan Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:48 pm

FIST diploma... Is Rees handing that out personally in the back alley
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:30 pm

muratfan wrote:FIST diploma... Is Rees handing that out personally in the back alley
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Hide 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Helen Mcmahon will u let us no wen its ready

That one might be better employed going to adult literacy classes in the real world. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Seems to be a common problem. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 am

Myths gets the inside scoop on the launch of Troll Skool:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6171-75.html

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:19 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:02 pm

I thought all was hugs'n'kisses twixt the various warring numty factions....seemingly not.

Zora McCartney
12 hours ago
What was I saying earlier? Ahahahahaha! Is this her new welcome badge? I see she's actually giving 'lessons' ffs!! It's all over the internet already. People are bright enough to find it for themselves. As well as being generous enough to 'give the UK the opportunity to read the files' (completely dismissing the fact that mccannpjfiles.co.uk, mccanfiles.com themaddiecasefiles.com have being doing exactly that magnificently well for years without patronising us and lol lol loling) Queen Ho Ho wants to take the credit for educating us as well!! Her videos do enough by themselves and are discussed widely already so why not focus on what she's good at? Jesus I just can't stand anybody wanting to make a name for themselves and acquire a following out of this (and there's a few of them about). Dan with his group of 18000 people should be ashamed of himself for lending this time wasting load of claptrap which leaves us all wide open for ridicule a legitimacy that it just doesn't deserve. It shouldn't matter how people learn about any injustice and the depth of the corruption in the McCann case. The important thing is to get it out to as many people as possible and share the already existing resources which we can all understand perfectly well without Dear Leader's lessons thank you very much. Or her son's drawings or music career. NO we don't want him to draw a picture of Amaral fgs. #PleaseMissGleebitzhasgothiswillyoutagain — with Paul Rees and Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson.

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking 1476653_10202493143752187_647629136_n

Someone's off-message. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
NEW Video to study the Thursday Discrepancies in the Learning group!

UPDATE: It appears that RIDICULE is attempted to minimise the efforts of the LEARNING group. TYPICAL of those that THINK they have all the answers.

Oh, didn't she like the logo Jayelles so kindly made for them?

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking 1476653_10202493143752187_647629136_n
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

UPDATE: It appears that RIDICULE is attempted to minimise the efforts of the LEARNING group. TYPICAL of those that THINK they have all the answers

That would be the one thinking it can indoctrinate all and sundry as it is in possession of said answers? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Oh dear, Hoho's cage seems somewhat rattled, she's gone on a rant-a-thon aimed at Enemy Numties.... Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:39 pm

How DARE anyone PUBLICLY claim that my efforts are ' Revolting self promotion'

But they are.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Enter one very 'different' man of many characters. Someone who I have known for a long time and continue to chat personally with regardless of his extreme 'antics' that are highly disrespectful to the point of being disgusting..but like he says, (and I don't think he will mind me quoting him) my skin is so thick it could be used for re-entry tiles on the Shuttle! There is a difference between someone who has a warped and revolting sense of 'humour' and those that are vindictive. imo.

What a bl**dy hypocrite!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:14 am

She's still ranting:

It was only just this evening that I added up the amount of hours spent just in two years on videos. 9,000 hrs translates into more than 3 years of full time work!

Never mind the previous 4 years researching and working on statements and timelines and discrepancies.

I certainly dont mean this to be something that needs to be applauded. I loved doing it and it was my own choice....I was lucky to have the opportunity.

However, when I realised the hours involved and recognised the comments that were made by someone I gave my TRUST to, it takes on a different perspective. Add to that the person that I TRUSTED is fixated on ridiculing my SON'S efforts, one starts to realise that this should NOT GO UNNOTICED.

It needs to STOP and by exposing these pathetic efforts that MAY happen.

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Violin

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:26 am

Megan Cairns Frances Gallagher, I have seen the comments on a sword yeilding persons page. Quite frankly, I am disappointed & disgusted that she has stooped so low in her efforts to discredit other groups. IMO, she has some control over Dan Gleebitz, for him to make a pathetic attempt at pacifying the masses in the group with his ''announcement'' that there was ''no take over'' yesterday morning, which was deleted within a few hours of posting. Zora hates everyone, IMO, she suffers from paranoia & is mentally ill, but thats only my opinion.

Don't hold back, just say what you think of the other numties.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 am

OMG too funny.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Poor Ho Ho. All those hours. All that effort. For a pile of nothing.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:14 am

Brown-nosing:

Lisa Edington I don't think Lizzy has ever tried to promote herself in any way Michael Gordon. It's all the other sad losers that are constantly saying she does, laughable really!
41 minutes ago · 1

Dawn Hares I find the HiDeHo vidoes very useful, and Im looking forward to seeing the "Thursday" one, it will really bring to the forth front of ppls minds the different statements and put into perspective all the inaccuracies in statements and also, who really saw Maddie on the fateful day...
WELL DONE HiDeHo, appreciate you giving up your time doing this to spread the word and helping us all
39 minutes ago · 1

Michael Gordon You started on this case same as many of us Liz and have been so diligent as to amass HORDES of facts you deigned to share with everyone, a selfless act only you and a handful have committed themselves to
[roll-call of attention-seeking haters redacted]

But it's not about Hoho...

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Lisa Edington thats not entirely true. I often promote how long a vid can take (approx 70 hrs) but thats not intended as self promotion, it is to encourage people to recognise its not just an upload vid so, hopefully they are curious and watch and learn

--------

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Similarly, this thread isn't intended as a recognition of what I do. Its to attempt to expose the ridiculous nonsense that is getting in the way of what we all want to do.

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Angry-smiley-225
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Nicole Denby I'm not really aware of the other groups. I've read that there's one which is being hateful to Lizzy but I wouldn't even go on out if curiosity. Sounds too much like there's another agenda and I'm getting the distinct feeling that it's a pro McCann mole running the admin on it or has a strong hold over admin on there. There's really only one way that they'd be refusing admittance onto that forum .... There's obviously one of the admin team with a fake page monitoring this page and reporting on comments threads do that they know who is loyal to Lizzy and who could be swayed. It's all very nonsensical really and not in the best interest of getting the truth for Madeleine.
about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Donna Durrant I think you may have hit the nail on the head there Nicole Denby. A group which is PRO Madeleine will want as many members as possible on there, regardless of where else they belong too. I myself was banned from that group and I'd never caused trouble, had no issues and was actually on admin in there for a while. It's scary to even contemplate that it may be being run by pro McCann's now
about an hour ago · 2

Ian George Yes, I was 'unjoined' without explanation from the largest McCann questioning group. I think they have subjective admin - if they take a dislike to an issue (mine was querying the McCan use of a creche for Maddie at the tender age of six months). Some subjects are 'off limits' even for reasonable debate.
about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Mo N Hales me too, join the club its because of a nasty (Jeremy Kyle guest lookalike0 called Rebekah................
about an hour ago

Donna Durrant Rebekah has nothing to do with that group Mo x
about an hour ago

Mo N Hales Yes but Donna Durrant i thought u were admin on there also? If so its all good ranting about it, but why dont u UNBAN us if you have the power to do so??

Mo N Hales rebekah is admin on madeleine mccan contraversy Donna Durrant and she banned me, the sly cow!
59 minutes ago

Donna Durrant Mo can we take this to PM - Lizzy doesn't need this here x

Aw no, don't! Everyone's enjoying watching yet more feuding, bitching and backstabbing inter-Numty - it's better than Game of Thrones.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:14 pm

9,000 Hours in three years? Who's she kidding?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:28 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post206104.html#p206104

On HoHos rant thread - Michael Gordon?

Hello?

Look at his page you bloody thickos - it's Gleebitz!!!

It is too.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Michael Gordon I think the problem Liz is many of us have done 1000s of hours looking into this case and made similar contributions in various media formats for 6 and a half years.
The difference is WE don't go on about it.
-------

Michael Gordon But if the truth be told without you there would never have amassed such a wealth of online seekers of justice for Madeleine in one cohesive whole. For that alone, myself and countless others really are thankful. We wish you safe re-entry every touch down.
4 hours ago · 2

Dawn Hares Am I missing something... 'paranoia' about one member having 40 'socks'(which has never been proven).
40 socks?
4 hours ago · 3

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks Michael
4 hours ago · 1

Lisa Edington I don't think Lizzy has ever tried to promote herself in any way Michael Gordon. It's all the other sad losers that are constantly saying she does, laughable really

Sez she to one of the sad losers.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Hoho numty:

Lisa Edington Yes it does Julie, that is why this page is 'as safe as houses' with an excellent admin team that do not have any issues, therefore there will be no takeovers or problems behind the scenes

We all know what happens as soon as people make statements like that, don't we? Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking Bomb
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Please stop. Can't laugh any more.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum