JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

+2
muratfan
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Hoho numties:

Amy Jones
hi is there any members here that r members of the other controversy group as i seem 2 have been kicked out for nothing just wonderd if any1 knows why

Natalie Hodges What's the one called that zora set up ?
about an hour ago via mobile

Donna Durrant McCannGate
about an hour ago · 1

Sarah Morton Who runs the mad con page now??
about an hour ago via mobile · 1

Lisa Edington McCannGate and MM Con are run by the same admin, none of whom I feel can be trusted!
about an hour ago · 1

Amy Jones they cud b polite enough 2 say sumin tho i remeber wen lizzy was there i sed sumin i shudnt once nd she removed my post but also pm me 2 explain x but 2day i aint sed nothing lol x

You can't help be awed by their fine grasp of the English language, can you? Though 'mad con' rather suits all five of them, or however many numties there are today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Janet Cocking Have seen somewhere, maybe twitter, that all the admins on all the groups are actually the same people but using different names????

Oh, they're starting to catch on.... rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Well, you have to admit that they are quite good at Controversy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Some other load of numties....

Darren Richardson
I have had my twitter account suspended twice in 13 hours - still suspended now. I dont think the shills liked what i said
[hate speech redacted]

Cherie Charnley Wernt three people charged off of twitter for their Troll antics...It was over a pic of the mccanns being the Moors Murders.......and comments to boot...

What a way to talk about Admin Dangly-hydra-troll!

Sorcha McPharlain I've had about 40 Twitter accounts mate lol x bad girl

No, just a hater troll.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:06 pm

these freaks don´t understand that everytime they open their mouth, they are exposing their insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:23 pm

It's all their own words, Pedro. It's them saying these vile things. As is also being pointed out here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post206168.html#p206168

Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:30 pm

yes bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:11 am

Some other lot of numties, 4 or 5 - who can tell one load of loonies from another?

James Arbuthnot Yes. I spoke to Liz (Hidoho) last year in Canada before she threw me off her site. She has a different agenda, in my view. She gets considerable income from "monetising" her YouTube videos and I suspect there's more in that in the long term.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post206274.html?sid=0e2bcd08f052e19f47fded9ec3fb9f3e#p206274

The Myths Mensa Group

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 XYpHL32

Is it one of the cast of Deliverance?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:54 pm

How's this for trying to stir up trouble and paranoia?

Michelle King
ummm..i have just had a message from FB..telling me that someone keeps trying to get in to my FB AC from Rothley...strange because i do not live in that village..then they sent me a list of dates to check...funny because most of the dates were at times when i had made posts on this page..becarefull guys i think we are being watched !
Share · 25 minutes ago near Leicester

Then the numty goes on to post:

Michelle King see at the bottom its saying ive been loggin in from Rothley
11 minutes ago · 1

Michelle King i live about 8 miles away

She's whining about her own ip.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

All goes to prove how totally pig-ignorant and paranoid they all are.  Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Marie Watson I know but im training to be a forensic psychologist so I being tault to get into the minds but im a long way off so I will try

Might be a better idea to take an adult literacy class first.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 Large.60wkhertbupi

He certainly aint one of the above is he?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:05 pm

No, I hear Duelling Banjos, rather than ZZ, Lily...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:20 pm

I think you are right. I bet he wishes he had ZZ's fortune though.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:19 pm

In the name....Hoho's telling them how to download security software:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHo/permalink/612693435459556/

However, its really important to have more than one anti virus on your computer as NONE of them will catch everything..

The FREE versions are just as good as the paid versions.

There's one born every minute. Generally on a hate site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:37 pm

bb1 wrote:In the name....Hoho's telling them how to download security software:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHo/permalink/612693435459556/

However, its really important to have more than one anti virus on your computer as NONE of them will catch everything..

The FREE versions are just as good as the paid versions.

There's one born every minute. Generally on a hate site.

Hideho is a raving lunatic and anyone who follows demented garbage like her instructions is in for a problem or two.

If you have more than one antivirus program running at the same time--or more than one firewall--you're asking for trouble. Two such programs, trying to do the same thing at the same time, will slow down your system. Worse, they can cause conflicts.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/225240/too_many_AV.html

She clearly has not the faintest idea what she is talking about and doesn't know the difference between anti-virus software and anti-malware software.

The good thing is that she is giving this completely stupid and dangerous advice (for the computer not the person) to anti McCanns so I am enjoying the thought that some of them might even take her up on her advice.

She seems to think she is an expert in just about everything. Amateur detective who has managed to produce no investigative results, amateur film-maker who has not put a single film together without ripping off other people's work and now amateur computer technician who is well on the way to screwing up people's computers. What a ridiculous woman she really is.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm

And you just know many of those idiots won't download whatever it is she's telling them to use, they'll head straight for a clone, which will instantly infect EVERYTHING.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 pm

bb1 wrote:And you just know many of those idiots won't download whatever it is she's telling them to use, they'll head straight for a clone, which will instantly infect EVERYTHING.

We can but hope that eventually they will learn not to follow Mad Lizzy. Perhaps such an experience will teach them some sense?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:00 pm

It wont, Greenink. They won't blame Hoho for giving bad advice, they'll blame Clarence Mitchell or someone for spying on them and 'hacking' them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Even with the paid versions there is not one that will catch everything so it is always recommended to have more than one and from what I understand the free ones are as good as the paid versions. Sometimes if you are trying to access something on the web, it may prevent you because of the antivirus installed (which can be temporarily disabled) but you shouldn't have trouble with having more than one.

Not a lot you can say, really, beyond she is as ignorant as she is irresponsible.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 pm

bb1 wrote:It wont, Greenink. They won't blame Hoho for giving bad advice, they'll blame Clarence Mitchell or someone for spying on them and 'hacking' them.

Sounds about right as it will buy into their paranoia.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:35 am

Another Densa graduate:

Frank Owen
jesus christ !!!! christopher spivey on the south african wanting to dig up the driveway has come up with an interesting argument as to why the case was closed ... he reckons the porto cops planted maddies blood and dna in the hire car
i would imagine if the mccanns' lawyers got hold of this , it would get them a not guilty in any court !!!

Yes, it would be terrible if the McCanns' people ever saw any of Birch's escapades on the Hounders, or his brief appearance on Myths, where he was used as a floormop before being banned.

Even worse if they saw any of his ravings in the CdM special four-page pullouts, or his bizarre claims in the SA media.

Or his You Tubes. Or his ghoulish FB. Or his appearance on Lizard TV.

Good job Birch is so shy and retiring, and wouldn't dream of drawing attention to himself, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 am

Densa:

Keona Katyoakes Humphreys I also read somewhere that the samples taken from the tyre well of the hire car contained bodily fluids consistant with the body being kept cold - hence the fridge theory

In reverse order:

1. Amoral's Fridge Theory is bollox; it was even laughed at in the House of Commons.

2. There were no 'body fluids' in the hire car.

3. That particular model of Renault doesn't have a 'tyre well' in the first place.

See, if they really were reading the PJ files, they'd know all this and wouldn't keep showing themselves up as ignorant pillocks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 am

christopher spivey, you´re insane, mental treatment now.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:45 am

Spivey's horrible, a big fat bald supposed blogger, that can't touch the keyboard without F-ing and C-ing.

He's the kind of tattoo-ed thug you'd avoid in public, but the McCann-haters lap up his rantings and ravings.

This is the creature:

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 2 Spivey10

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum