JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

+2
muratfan
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Sez the Varnish Queen:

I am focused on the day when FINALLY the world will learn the truth and Madeleine can be laid to rest with the WORLD watching

Probably because she's a sick feck who should seek help from a mental health professional for her ghoulish imaginings.

It's all about HOHO isn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Lisa White I wasn't expecting a reply about the luggage tags & they even sent me a link to have them for FREE .. Yes folks you did read correct, McCann's & free don't usually go together but on this occasion they have .. So thought well if I got one reply they obv think I like them haha n might just give me another LOL .. Don't want their luggage tags or their silly excuses for not sharing their millions to help Kerry but it will amuse me if nothing else x

One of Hoho's DENSAS trolling Madeleine's FB site 'to amuse herself'. Seems to like getting LOLS are the expense of a missing child.  mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:57 pm

That is why they are called SICKOS.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I will remove this post as soon as I know the efforts to discredit me (and subsequently this group) are removed....we have far better things to be doing with our time!
15 hours ago · 4

(just as soon as enough DENSAS have told me how wonderful I am and massaged my ego)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:10 pm

She is a nobody.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:09 pm

about: "Lizzy Hideho Taylor I will remove this post as soon as I know the efforts to discredit me (and subsequently this group) are removed....we have far better things to be doing with our time!", so, you hideho thinks that you are being discredited. you are the one that due to your nasty behaviour that is discrediting yourself.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 pm

The Irish One:

.Again. .I have never used police computers to check on members in this group or any other .,nor would I do so.

ORLY?

Frances Gallagher
If I get his real name and date of birth I can get T*m to check him out on the polce pc [ = POLICE COMPUTER!]
We saw it ..,.wasn't exactly prosperous
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Must be the drink making her forget....... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Doesn't look like this one is going to go away any time soon:

Quote:

So Frances, go on. say it here, since you've admitted TWICE to use a POLICE COMPUTER, say it all -- or do you want it ALL exposed on another blog? Your choice. I have choices too, for I don't like your lying, stupid ways. Face up to it - before it gets worse. Christmas or not! EXPLAIN Tom, the police computer, the telephone... Click the 'Reply' button here and write Frances Gallagher as a Name -- and don't try to DENY or fill us up with "pork pies", thank you - well, for your OWN sake

Pcorneater 

Of course, she could simply have been bigging herself up yet again, and told a pack of lies about 'police computers' to impress those idiots.

Pcorneater Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Of course, she could simply have been bigging herself up yet again, and told a pack of lies

You mean like when she went to PdL and made those dreadful accusations about the priest and Murat?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Yup. And the Irish journos. And LaffinThug.

She's probably counting on the fact that the DENSAS know nothing of any of this, though everyone on the forums, whatever their viewpoint, know all about her and her games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Frances ‏@foxylady93 4h
@TrulyJudy73 @urcrazytoo Againidiot ..Show me where I was pro McCann and where I said hubby was a cop. Thicko. pro McCanns

Oh, we can do at least some of that very easily, can't we?

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2175p15-sofia-s-open-letter-to-kate

blondie wrote:
After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death.

Good grief! I have not seen this before.

It is disgraceful that this drunken and callous man is being financed to defend his libel case by pensioners while he was squandering his not inconsiderable salary by Portuguese standards[ taking into account their lower cost of living]

Is this in the public domain or is it exclusive to this forum?

[Hi Cath and Sabot BTW
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 5m
@foxylady93 @urcrazytoo I saw your comments on the OFM Frances. So lovely telling #McCann s all of Ireland was behind them.

Bless!  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:42 am

bb1 wrote:Frances ‏@foxylady93 4h
@TrulyJudy73 @urcrazytoo Againidiot ..Show me where I was pro McCann and where I said hubby was a cop. Thicko. pro McCanns

Oh, we can do at least some of that very easily, can't we?

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2175p15-sofia-s-open-letter-to-kate

blondie wrote:
After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death.

Good grief! I have not seen this before.

It is disgraceful that this drunken and callous man is being financed to defend his libel case by pensioners while he was squandering his not inconsiderable salary by Portuguese standards[ taking into account their lower cost of living]

Is this in the public domain or is it exclusive to this forum?

[Hi Cath and Sabot BTW

I think I know her response.

Someone has hacked her account. That's it!  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:23 am

No, looks like it's 'out of context'.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I have written a post in support of Frances and the lies and out of context things that she has been accused of....I have been told to sit on my hands...Frances doesn't want this to overshadow why we are here.

She has expressed her willingness to answer any questions via PM so rather than believe the lies you may want to think about hearing the truth first...

I am going to include here, the last line of my post that I wont be adding (at Frances request) .........

So, PLEASE, if you are someone that has issues with Frances, please know that you are ALSO attacking myself, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, THIS GROUP, and ultimately MADELEINE!

Egotistical moron. It's especially revolting that she tries to hide behind a missing child every single time she's criticised or questioned.

I bet the Irish one would rather answer by PM.  Sh*t-stirring behind the scenes always was her favourite game rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Absolutely.  She wins the wooden spoon award. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Would the McCanns have REFUSED a second fund? Would they have turned down the opportunity of ££££'s? Would we know about it if there IS a second fund?

OMG, she's overdone the varnish and invented a Secret Second Fund.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:58 pm

It's worse than crystal meth apparently.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Is it possible to get any more pathetic than this?

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 4 Hohopa10

Not content to spend THIS Christmas Day drinking cyber-toasts with her DENSAS, she's already planning to repeat the excitement next year.

Life, get one.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 pm

OMG. We thought she had already lost the plot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Splitternumty:

Leanne Baulch
So as we all know, the libel trial is coming to an end very soon.

It seems most agree good old GA has something up his sleeve..

IMO he either knows where the safe house was and has now interviewed the people surrounding it OR he may have reinterviewed the tapas staff.

What's everyone else's thoughts, do you agree GA has even more evidence to share? If so what do you think he may know that we don't?

Takes Gonzo all his time to remember his own name these days, and if he - a convicted criminal - attempts to 'interview' anyone, he will be heading for a jail cell.

And who invented the 'safe house' bullsh*t? Some other hater fantasist, no doubt.

The only thing 'good old GAGA' has up his sleeve is a dirty hanky. As they will find out in the fullness of time.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Another deluded fool:

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie
Oh dear Amaral going to challenge #mccann IN COURT over supressed efits ! LOVING IT !!!!!!!!!

Let's hope so, seeing as how they weren't 'suppressed'. It will be most entertaining to see Gonzo walk right into that one and get even more egg on his face.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Gwen, you may or may not be aware that one of the 'guidelines' of this group is that we support Goncalo Amaral and the PJ and do not allow negative comments. Many may not agree with me. It is my PERSONAL choice to ask ALL members to respect Mr Amaral and the PJ. I can compromise on some issues but I will not be compromising on anything negative towards Goncalo Amaral or the lies told about the PORTUGUESE POLICE

God forbid the DENSAS should read the truth about her beloved Gonzo.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:17 pm

It doesn't matter what she gurgles on about anyway. SY and the PJ know all they need to about Gonc Amoral.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:24 pm

The slavish devotion to the criminal is fascinating, as is her censorship of the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum