JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

+2
muratfan
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Marie Smith Not the mccanns integrity for with holding the efit then?.perish the thought !!!.breath taking...!!!. I will leave this here.

It will be most entertaining if Gonzo starts waving a copy of that hastily-removed nonsense from the ST in court.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking

Post  lily Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:44 pm

bb1 wrote:The slavish devotion to the criminal is fascinating, as is her censorship of the truth.

You would think she would use her time really helping him. She could paint garages and donate all the money to his defense charity.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Or teach him to paint garages so he was gainfully employed for once. Mind you, he'd probably drop fag ash in the varnish.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:05 pm

or teach him to clean the walls which are painted with obscene graffitis, at least it would do something useful to the community.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Kathy Belle I think you should tell the truth Gwen, you maybe here in an official capacity, but as a member of Team McCann. Anyone with half a brain can see what you're about. You don't give a stuff about little Madeleine, you only give a stuff about her parents. What is your next step Gwen? Are you going to run to the McCanns and name all the people on here, who are speaking out against them? If that's your plan, then you're wasting your time, anything we say, has come from the official files. Anything you've said has come from tacky British Tabloids. I used to belong to a forum, where a staunch fan of the McCanns was also a member. She said that she was going to send every post, where criticisms of the McCanns were made, to Carter Ruck. If she did nothing happened, because it was a few years ago.
12 minutes ago · 6

Teresa Leah Redmond kathy u took words right out my mouth jus werent sure weather to type it just yet it was coming tho lol
10 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Lisa Edington Kathy, I think you may be on the right track here, and like you, I don't say anything that is not contained in the files and a admin work tirelessly on this page to keep things that way! Name and shame me, as I carry no shame, just a search for justice!

What a shower of paranoid, delusional, looneytunes.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

And no, running hate sites is NOT work - unless the rumours about Hidehoho are true?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Lisa Edington Hmmmm me thinks she has gone! Or maybe seeking advice from her employer perhaps

Sneak preview of Hoho's diplomas for forking - Page 5 Tin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum