JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Pamela Gurney Ros Hutton is a very strange woman who hates the McCanns and blogs as Cristobell Unhinged or something like that...lol

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:28 pm

CRISTOBELL UNHINGED roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:12 am

Amazing how she and Grunt appear to have the very same obsessions at the very same time, isn't it? Just sayin'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:32 am

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 35m 35 minutes ago
@ModNrodder It must come from the home Deuce, parents need to teach their children compassion. #mccann

Grunt's parents failed badly, then, as did the parents of all the other hater trolls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Yep....they seem to have been absent the day compassion was handed out.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:43 pm

They don't do irony, do they.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:45 pm

No Sabot, they are tone deaf to it.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:40 am

Grunt's feathers seem a tad ruffled this fine Spring morning. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu Mar 24
@MrsWaspie Is @DavidJonesSky reporting from the twilight zone? Possibly the most bizarre article I have ever read on #mccann

DAVID JONES ‏@DavidJonesSky Mar 24
@RosalindaHu @MrsWaspie not me I'm afraid

Cristobell Author
‏@RosalindaHu
@DavidJonesSky @MrsWaspie Apologies David.

Grunt gets it wrong yet again. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:20 pm

More to the point, when does she get it right?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:17 am

So, Grunt's fallen foul of Godwin's law in her latest libellous, lying rantings? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:30 pm

I wonder why Grunt is spitting bile at the much-liked, rich and successful Lorraine Kelly today? Oh wait - I've answered my own question. HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 Thenvy-1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:44 am

Grunt's spitting bile in every possible direction now, but particularly at the McCann family. Can't be healthy to go through life permanently enraged and embittered like that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:50 am

Who is Grunt? They all sound Stone Age to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 am

Ms Mutton, Sabot, she of the tall tales and malicious, false accusations. She who cloned our members to make her bog look interesting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:16 am

Oh, that one. Well we all know she is a liar. Personally, I was flattered by the fact that she remembered my name, such as it is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:27 am

That was, IMO, a very, very bad mistake on Mutton's part. Because we KNEW she was lying about that - not suspected, KNEW.

So, it is safe to assume that if she lies as readily as that, she's lying about other matters, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 am

What is it with these people? Did I say anything interesting? Or was she just trying to prove that we slag her off? She could be right about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:41 am

No, I think she was trying to 'prove' that she was of some importance, and not just another ranting hateblogger.

'Look how important I am, people! I must have Struck A Nerve! All these McCann-supporters are desperate to comment on my bog!'

In the addled 'mind' of a hater, it wouldn't matter a damn that in reality, no-one had commented on her bog  - the very thought! HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 11 Canstock10169037

She was also too dumb to work it out, and realise that with those colossal lies, she proved beyond doubt that she's lie at the drop of a hat when it suited her.

They never think things through......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 am

Oh, I see. Well, I don't actually, but she must think that I am important, No?

But I would like to know where these nut jobs all come from and what they hope to achieve by telling lies.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 am

Mutton still telling lies.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  12 mins12 minutes ago
@SafariSara @DJBMcG the point is they phoned Sky News instead of getting out there and searching for their daughter #mccann

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

Mutton knows perfectly well that isn't true. That lie has been repeatedly demolished, not least by the PJ themselves. It's a matter of legal record that it is a complete falsehood.

So, why is Mutton DELIBERATELY spreading lies? Is she hoping for extra bananas from Team Gonzo, or something? Or is she just a compulsive liar?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Mutton still telling lies.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  12 mins12 minutes ago
@SafariSara @DJBMcG the point is they phoned Sky News instead of getting out there and searching for their daughter #mccann

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

Mutton knows perfectly well that isn't true. That lie has been repeatedly demolished, not least by the PJ themselves. It's a matter of legal record that it is a complete falsehood.

So, why is Mutton DELIBERATELY spreading lies? Is she hoping for extra bananas from Team Gonzo, or something? Or is she just a compulsive liar?

Stupid woman. Her brain is fried. She showed herself up something rotten and is now lashing out blindly because no one takes her seriously anymore.
Who cares? She isn't worth answering.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:15 pm

I agree, she isn't worth answering seriously, Sabot, but her endless lies should be recorded and pointed out - lying seems to be like an illness with forkers, they just can't stop doing it.

In passing, the forkers and haters all seem a bit well, shrieky and demented - even more so than usual, from what I've seen.

I wonder, have they been warned to expect bad news?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:31 pm

It would take a Psychiatrist to sort this one out logically. Although I have got a pretty good idea of what it is all about.
Some people are born nasty and some people aren't. We inherit which of these that we are from whom is the dominant parent.

They will do brain scans on these people one of these days, and there is something missing up there, I bet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:40 pm

It's also noteworthy that so many of them have massive egos, and are never happier than when they are trying to draw attention to themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next