JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:00 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1242-hutton-poulton-and-a-n-other-attack-bennett-zampos-on-twitter

(snipped)

........ I do hope that those who are attacking him will now apologise for their obviously unfounded statements re Carter Ruck.........

I am afraid Bennett will wait forever for that apology, especially after Hutton's crude riposte to him....

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 59m59 minutes ago
@zampos @SoniaPoulton Still think you snivelling coward and as to rest, #mccann

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 CGqUZQ2WgAAmufh

She never apologises for any of her false, malicious allegations, just reacts with predictable vulgarity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:36 pm

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11352-tony-bennett-responds-to-the-claims-of-sonia-poulton-and-linda-hutton-that-he-lied-about-having-to-pay-carter-ruck-and-is-acting-as-a-paid-stooge-for-the-mccann-team

@ Sonia Poulton

1. How much have SKY News paid you for your chat show appearances, or otherwise, in the past 12 months?

2. Were you paid for arranging Hutton’s ‘I am an anti-McCann bitch’ interview in the Sun earlier this month, if so, how much?

3. Were you, as claimed by Hutton, commissioned by anyone to produce your documentary, if so by whom and on what terms?

4. Have you got any TV company anywhere to show your proposed documentary, if so whom?

5. It has been suggested that you are proposing to put out your documentary on ‘Pay Per View’ TV. Is this correct?

6. When is your documentary going to be show, and where?

@ Rosalinda Hutton

1. Were you paid for your interview by the Sun, if so, how much?

2. Do you still stand by your description of CMOMM member ‘tigger’, Ben Thompson, writer ‘lazzeri-lies-in-the-sun’ and myself, as ‘snivelling little cowards and creeps

I think everyone, whatever their opinion, would like to see those questions answered in full by the Sisterhood. In the interests of Transparency, of course!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Cannot argue with that, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Then:

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 12h12 hours ago
@RosalindaHu @collywobbles54 @zampos has Tony put proof online that he pays a monthly stipend? People disbelieve this. Think he's a stooge.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 11h11 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @collywobbles54 @zampos I can't recall, but if he hasn't now is a good opportunity. #mccann

Now:

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton4 June 2015
If Mr. Angry of Harlow and his merry little band of witches think I'm going to hand over my personal information for their collective delectation online, they are (hilariously) off their trollies

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjObQFg2cUoHLKx1CWHc-RaOm9YdHEzVSzbEPa_gKCp_Z0SWe1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Quite.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm

From her aggressive attitude, is it safe to assume that the Sun did indeed pay her? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:14 pm

What other conclusion might a sane person reach?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:15 pm

This is all too awful for me. Have at it. I don't even want to talk about it any more because it is all such shite..
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:49 pm

It can do that to people, Sabot.  Ego dramas ad nauseum......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:17 pm

lily wrote:It can do that to people, Sabot.  Ego dramas ad nauseum......

I am trying so hard to be kind, Lily. And then I run out of steam. And then I have to get back to trying to understand these people.
And believe me, I can give you an argument for who they are and why they are so f*cking unkind. Seen it all, and understood only too well.
So I get back to whatever anyone thinks I try to do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:55 pm

I know you do, Sabot.   Believe me, I too favor kindness over anything but I have never known people like this before.  They are like feral animals......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Hutton is nothing but the old style bitter gossip searching out people to listen to her rants but now able to find equally bitter people in a bigger online village. Her life has been sad and miserable and she resents anyone being more successful, charming, happy, wealthy, popular, better dressed etc. than she is. Brenda Leyland was a similar sad and clearly lonely woman.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 pm

lily wrote:I know you do, Sabot.   Believe me, I too favor kindness over anything but I have never known people like this before.  They are like feral animals......

GreenInk is right, Lily. But tis mortal hard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 pm

greenink211 wrote:Hutton is nothing but the old style bitter gossip searching out people to listen to her rants but  now able to find equally bitter people in a bigger online village.  Her life has been sad and miserable and she resents anyone being more successful, charming, happy, wealthy, popular, better dressed etc. than she is.  Brenda Leyland was a similar sad and clearly lonely woman.  

I wish it were that simple. I think that you are right on the surface, but I suspect it is much more awful.

Some people are simply born good looking, and some people don't care all that much if they aren't. But some people care very much if they were denied what they think should have been.

I have been beaten half to death for most of my life because I appeared to be a pretty woman. All gone now because age catches up with all people, and none of it was any credit to me anyway. Just the luck of the draw.

So I don't really know how it must feel to have been born not all that good looking. But I'll tell you what, I would not have swapped my pretty face for all of the misery of being a target for the jealousy of other people.

This is a side of me that I rarely talk about, but believe me I do know.

The rest of it, the charm and everything that goes with that is simply for anyone to do. You don't have to be good looking to do that.
But then how do I know?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:03 am

Ma petite, it is not WHAT you look like, it is what is inside you, what some people call the soul. You can be as beautiful as the Mona Lisa and still be evil. We all have faults, we all have good points, it is what you make of what you have that defines who you are. I would rather know you and call you my friend than those harpies. LL hug hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:09 am

I don't think anyone can further deny that she's a complete and utter waste of space. She and Poulton - and that Russian Doll aka Croft character -concocted an outright lie about Bennett, and publicly smeared him.

That the three of them were telling lies was quickly demonstrated, but this is Hutton's attitude to what she did:

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos  10h10 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu You've seen my bank statement proving my payments to #McCanns Still sure I'm their stooge? Do you do apologies?

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  1h1 hour ago
@zampos @SoniaPoulton  I'm not bothered one way or the other Tony, it matters not to me.  #mccann

It damned well should matter to anyone that wants to be regarded with even a shred of credibility.

I've little time for Bennett, but on this unique occasion, he was 100% correct and Mutton showed herself up as a particularly unpleasant liar and general nasty piece of work.

Now she won't even take responsibility for what she and the other harpies did yesterday.

Baldwin said this many decades ago about the press when they lied, smeared and refused to put matters right - and it applies perfectly to Mutton and her ilk:

power without responsibility – the prerogative of the harlot throughout the ages.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:19 am

Meanwhile, on the Debate group:

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 Screen12

Linda Hutton So rather than face me in a debate, Bennett and his little band of demons are now psychoanalysing me, diagnosing me as bonkers and resorting to the usual name calling, pathetic. I was spot on, snivelling little cowards.

But she wasn't 'spot on' - she never is. She and the other harpies were 100% wrong in their lies, and now she refuses to take responsibility for her own actions and words.

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 am

Linda Hutton The McCanns and their friends are extremely vulnerable Pamela, who knows what the backlash will be. People do not like to be lied to and using the cover of charity to raise money to protect yourself, will not be looked on kindly. An angry mob is not a pretty sight, and as we have seen with this case, there are people out there ready, willing and able to stir one up. Unfortunately, Kate and Gerry will take the blunt of the public's anger, unless it can be redirected to the puppet masters.

And now she's threatening the McCann family with 'mob justice'. Led by her and the other shrieking harpies, no doubt. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Thought she was a Great Authoress, lecturer in literature, and generally the Tolstoy of the menopausal mis-mem?

Linda Hutton Some of us enjoy trying to discover the meaning of life and what it is that makes us tick Anthony, its an enlightening and rewarding past time.

The correct word is PASTIME. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  36m36 minutes ago
Cristobell Author retweeted Sonia Poulton
They don't want to imprison trolls, they want to imprison subversives, they just need an excuse to do it.  #mccann

And what is in the slightest bit 'subversive' about those silly moos? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:48 pm

yernuts yernuts yernuts
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Mutton is currently staggering round this corner of the internet like one of those horrible drunks you see in city centres, challenging passers-by to a fight. And failing to grasp that the reason everyone is body-swerving them is not because they are somehow impressed by this delusion of adequacy, but because no-one wants anything to do with drunken nutjobs.

Latest-

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1238p15-oops-hutton-getting-a-right-going-over

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 51dAGczOD2L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Wonderful analogy, Bonny.   I feel so sorry for those close to her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Another day, another malicious, false allegation from Mutton:

The contents of the posts on CMoMM have merged with the posts on JATYK2 (the death dossier compilers) and they are now indistinguishable from each other.  

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVFn18rFSpo2ykuToPaeW2lGMvxoYB-XRh3X4jusaBWFFF4-qM

Vicious, nasty, sick - it is, IMO, only a matter of time before Hutton attacks the wrong person, someone that won't let her constant lying and smearing go because she is clearly mentally ill.

Not that long ago, her kind would have been sectioned for their own good, and more importantly, the safety of the public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:42 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t1244-sykes-take-on-the-neverending-fracas

Well said. I think most people are sick to death of that disgusting, mendacious creature.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next