JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

+4
barbiecar
lily
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  lily Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Very well said indeed including your comment, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 Empty Re: HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC.

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:24 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
@gcnjones yeh, sure everyone will agree, I write just like Barbara Cartland, hard to tell us apart, lol.  #mccann

Not really - Cartland was ten times better. And was also successful Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:39 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:43 pm

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 Screen16

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 Screen15

Foul-mouthed harridan - where did she learn her linguistic skills, down at the docks?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:17 pm

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 Mutton11

She's doing a fantastic job of giving the Amaral-supporting hatertrolls an even worse name than they have already. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Dear me! Looks like Mutton's BFF Poulton has just shown her up as a LIAR, too. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3h3 hours ago
@RosalindaHu @real_zm_ @SoniaPoulton @PetsyLz Sonia just confirmed you're a liar, either put up or shut up #DignityPhobe #McCann

Zora ‏@real_zm_ 3h3 hours ago
@luudverk @RosalindaHu @SoniaPoulton @SuppDoc @PetsyLz now suggesting Sonia is lying. Oh dear oh dear #mccann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Zora ‏@real_zm_ 3h3 hours ago
@SoniaPoulton @SuppDoc @RosalindaHu @PetsyLz Thank you. Now, Hutton ought to edit her blog and retract her claims forthwith. If any decency

No chance of that, dear. Hutton's bog is one long false, malicious lie from start to finish - just join the long, long line of people she's told lies about. Hutton doesn't know the meaning of the word 'decency'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 4h4 hours ago
@SuppDoc @RosalindaHu @real_zm_ @PetsyLz I don't recall having that convo with you.

The words which showed that, yet again, Hutton was lying. backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Uneducated,  unenlightened tw*ts.  

She thinks she is enlightened?   Stunning that she thinks so, for obvious reasons.  

Yep, deluded.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:47 pm

"I don't recall having that convo with you."

That's a cop out if ever I saw one. It means what anyone wants it to mean.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:53 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  3h3 hours ago
@KrinkoKlown I remember it all very well, I was in the thick of it, I know the truth.  #mccann

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc  3h3 hours ago
@RosalindaHu @KrinkoKlown SHOW PROOF OR ADMIT YOU'RE A LIAR. "In the thick of it" It was an article in a rag, not Desert Storm. #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

They're wasting their time, she's never once apologised for any of her atrocious lies and malicious, false allegations - just gone off, refuelled, and invented some more.

I can see her being hung out to dry in the Sonumentary (if it ever appears) and held up as an example of the kind of wingnut #mccann attracts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:54 pm

lily wrote:Uneducated,  unenlightened tw*ts.  

She thinks she is enlightened?   Stunning that she thinks so, for obvious reasons.  

Yep, deluded.

For a middle-aged woman, her language in public is foul - I shudder to think what she's like in private.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:02 pm

Her language together with her avatar says everything about her to be honest.  Classless harridan.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:10 pm

This is one of her worst ever episodes, IMO. I've lost count of the number of people, of all opinions, that she has quite blatantly lied about.

But if anyone dares challenge her, all they get is, You're jealous of me, you've got me in your head, squish.

Quite frankly, she is in need of a medical intervention, from today's carry-on. She was even shown up as a liar by her BFF Poulton, and it had no effect. If she's carrying on like this on the Sonumentary, it's liable to strike a death blow at the hatertrolls, having her presented as their figurehead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:17 pm

She may be having a manic episode as part of her manic/depressive (bipolar) illness?  Not excusing you understand......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:43 pm

And now she's trotted off to the Debate group to pretend to be the victim - yet again.

Linda Hutton
28 mins
I am presently being torn to shreds for my age, the way I look etc by Ben Thompson, does anyone know what he looks like?
Like · Share
Cass Sidebotham likes this.

Caroline Mccormack Put it like this Linda. He couldn't afford you

Really? She's knocking on a bit now. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Linda Hutton He is out of his depth Cass, I actually felt a bit sorry for him and had to back off.

She can't even tell the truth about that - that she was caught blatantly lying, yet again. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Linda Hutton A bit stressed Gwen, the abuse is getting to me.

Aw, diddums. Has she ever considered NOT constantly making up complete lies about other people, and then playing the victim when they are less than happy with being maliciously and falsely accused by her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:17 pm

This must be the most attention she has had in years and years.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Mutton seems to have gone off all that 'Free Speach' stuff - can't want anything to distract from her bullying people and lying about them. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Mutton seems to have gone off all that 'Free Speach' stuff - can't want anything to distract from her bullying people and lying about them. Pcorneater
Ah...you mean her real agenda?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:38 pm

HUTTON TELLS A COMPLETE, OUTRIGHT LIE IN PUBLIC. - Page 20 Mutf10

Such a lady! rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:45 pm

She matches her avatar to perfection.  rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:51 pm

There's nothing much else to say. If they aren't actually perverts then they are all mad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next