JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Didn't need to, they flew.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:01 pm

My fourth reason for believing in fire breathing dragons is that some of the dinosaurs had these strange compartments in their heads. Nobody knows for sure what these compartments are for.

Some of the dinosaurs had these big humps on their heads that were enlargements of their sinus passages. They are hollow and connected to the nasal passages of the dinosaur. Some call them the hollow-headed dinosaurs.

Tyrannosaurs Rex had a head the size of a car. His brain was the size of a baseball. The rest of his head was full of these compartments connected to his sinuses. If he had these special chemicals stored in these hollow compartments, he could have been a fire breathing dragon.

I think we can all see who has the 'strange compartment' in his head.......

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 Alien_11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Yes he does have a really odd shaped head.  It's just not normal looking at all.

Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Maybe it's the special section for the chemicals linked to his sinuses? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:17 pm

As strange as it sounds, it must be true.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Linda Wrafter If you were in McCanns shoes, would you read everything you could find online to see what the public thought ? I know I would

The Hindley Fan is yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Of course she would but I seriously doubt Kate with superior brains would bother.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:03 pm

පෝල් රීස් ‏@Papa___Rico 8 mins8 minutes ago
පෝල් රීස් retweeted Carla Spade
Yes, distraction galore tonight.
Lisbon verdict due at long last?

Carla Spade @CarlaSpade
@jamesrfc2015 << #McCann #Shill Blocked @peterrussell58 << #McCann #Shill Blocked. They're calling in reinforcements cos of Lisbon trial

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Too funny for words.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:43 pm

Conspiraloon haters have the election all sussed out:

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 1h1 hour ago
@spacesheepy @K9Truth @collywobbles54 @StellabyLight @metpoliceuk A tweet suggested the powers want this settled before 7 May,2015 ? #McCann

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 7m7 minutes ago
@umweltbuerger It would clinch an election win if it came out now that Labour covered this up BEFORE the alarm was even raised #McCann

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 1 min1 minute ago
@StellabyLight Wow! Yes ! The UK will be looking out for some direction from the parties;Kate&Gerry #McCann 'Trumpfkarte' is held by Tories

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship

It's hard to think of anything LESS important in the election than the McCann case.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Oh, and I've seen the Labour party accused of many things. Being psychic isn't one of them.....

Stella Starlight ‏@StellabyLight 7m7 minutes ago
@umweltbuerger It would clinch an election win if it came out now that Labour covered this up BEFORE the alarm was even raised #McCann

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:15 pm

My mother's name was Stella, which means Starlight. And she was the kindest person that I am ever likely to know, albeit long dead.
I seriously mind some arsehole making use of that. Not rational, of course.

That is who Sabot is. Stella Abbot. And nothing to do with French Cloggs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:01 pm

I truly feel sorrow for you in that that conspiraloon idiot is using the name of your mother, Sabot.  

How fortunate that you are made of tougher stuff.  hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Considering the absolute garbage she posts, isn't it more likely she called herself after the beer?

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 Stella-Artois-chalice
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:35 pm

lily wrote:I truly feel sorrow for you in that that conspiraloon idiot is using the name of your mother, Sabot.  

How fortunate that you are made of tougher stuff.  hug

Probably not personal, Lily. How could she know that it would offend me? My mother's name was actually Stella Nelly, hence the Eleanor. Nelly is a derivative of Eleanor. Maureen Eleanor. Half bleeding Irish and half bleeding Welsh, and born in bleeding London. God ever helped me.

Tough? Not sure about that. But I expect to survive. Tuberculosis could have killed me, but it didn't. And that is what I most feel sorry about. The cure was so close. Actually found by curing American Soldiers of venereal diseases. But too late for my Stella. But I do remember what a kind person she was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Or maybe she likes jazz, ghost stories and old films? LL
"Stella by Starlight" is a jazz standard written by Victor Young and featured in The Uninvited, a 1944 film released by Paramount Pictures.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Whatever the inspiration was, LL,  it is now sorely blighted.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Miss Vivien ‏@vivienmiss
Blacksmith said about 18 mths ago that the #McCann s were toast.

Which demonstrates perfectly what bullsh*t Bullsh*t talks. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:06 am

Interesting to see that the Hounders are too DUMB to grasp the notion of 'civil servants', and what they actually are. No wonder they are so clueless as to what 'evidence' actually is.

And no, it isn't their beloved 'body language', backward speech, or any other of the cod science they attach so much importance to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:12 pm

bb1 wrote:
Miss Vivien ‏@vivienmiss
Blacksmith said about 18 mths ago that the #McCann s were toast.

Which demonstrates perfectly what bullsh*t Bullsh*t talks. Pcorneater
However, we've been saying for years that Smiffy is ridiculous and should stop the drugs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:38 pm

N.M
‏@AdirenM
in 2007 I was consultant for PJ, so I statement left out.
#mccann

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 12 Liar_Liar_Pants_on_Fire_by_ebubba

Gonzo supporters really do tell some whoppers. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 13m13 minutes ago
#mccann

@AdirenM

Perhaps you missed my previous replies.

1) Why were you in 5A on eve of May 3rd ?

2) Was your DNA 'recovered' ?

Adiren's a liar and fantasist, like so many in Team Gonzo. The only place any of this happened is her own nasty 'mind'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:12 pm

antis are truly bizarre due to their insane behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:18 pm

jill xxx ‏@karldickinson1  48 mins48 minutes ago
#mccann  Hopefully this week we will hear that Amaral has got his life back

Fixed it for the hater. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:49 pm

What other failed cop has had such a public fan club come out when possible to support him?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next