JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

+3
lily
Jean-Pierre.t50
bb1
7 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:19 pm

SafariSara ‏@SafariSara 2m2 minutes ago
@xxxxxFernxxxxx AdirenM Still no explanation why PJ would need a delusional hotel toilet cleaner as a "consultant" yet though... #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 Empty Re: Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:25 pm

OMG... roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Tears before bedtime alert. Famous radio person says he's going to do a piece about the McCann case, and it's set the tick-tockers off:

Miss Vivien ‏@vivienmiss  5h5 hours ago
Pple on #McCann ,@jongaunt says he's received emails to discuuss the case on his podcasts,he says if he gets more emails re this he will.

STarFLoweR. . . ‏@_DarkMavis  4h4 hours ago
@vivienmiss  hope its true that @jongaunt  is going to look at the #McCann case ...beyond the whitewash usually offered up by the MSM !

Note how they are referring to their latest idol as 'Gaunty'.

And remember how they used to call the Sky crime correspondent 'Brunty' till they decided he was Evil.

And the head of the Yard investigation 'Redders' till they decided he was Evil.

Just a matter of time before 'Gaunty' too, becomes Evil, for failing to do as they imagine he should.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Never mind, if all else fails, they have the backing of that conspiracy nutter Hall.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Jon gaunt
‏@jongaunt
@MichaelWilding8 I want emails on mccan case not tweets so it can be a considered piece

He should get plenty of material when he's inundated with garbage and conspiraloonacy from the McCann-haters. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:30 pm

Wasn't Jon Gaunt the radio chap who slaughtered bennett on air? He later got sacked from TalkSport. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:32 pm

I believe it is one and the same, LL.

However, don't let that worry them.  rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:35 pm

I think that was James Whale, but don't quote me, LL. Gaunt seems to have done something in the past to annoy the McCann-haters, but I am so far none too clear on what exactly it was.

I freely admit, I don't listen to radio, so have NO idea who is who.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:43 pm

I stand corrected, bonny, you are right, it was James Whale. Just checked. But sometyhing niggles me, I am sure there is some connection with Jon Gaunt and the McCann haters. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:52 pm

I thought there was too, LL.  Bonny was right and so I also stand corrected.  

Interesting that we both thought that though..... Hmmm
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:55 pm

There's something, and I have been Googling, to try and find it. He's been the target of hater wrath over something in the past, but I can't narrow down what it is, just that they were generally annoyed with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 pm

bb1 wrote:There's something, and I have been Googling, to try and find it. He's been the target of hater wrath over something in the past, but I can't narrow down what it is, just that they were generally annoyed with him.
Found this on Yahoo answers. LL
.... blunt words of Jon Guant in the Sun (the man who ripped Clarence Mitchell to pieces on radio) that Kate McCann should shut up, stop shifting the blame, go back to Portugal and help the Police with the reconstruction.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Snap. just found that too, LL. smile

So, we were misremembering, he criticised the McCanns years ago. Oh Lord, they'll be all over him. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Yes, they will.  A savior at last!  roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 am

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:16 am

A lot of people are none too happy with John Hirst, Max.

Like, the family of his landlady, who he kiilled with an axe.

Oh, and rather a lot of taxpayers.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prisoners-must-be-given-the-right-to-vote-844307

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 Former%20prisoner%20John%20Hirst%20smokes%20a%20cigarette

Votes for villains: Prisoners must be given the right to vote, European Court rules
00:00, 23 May 2012 By Tom McTague
The court in Strasbourg said that banning inmates from taking part in elections was a breach of their human rights

The wrangle with Strasbourg began after axe murderer John Hirst complained that the loss of the vote violated the part of the European Convention on Human Rights that guarantees the right to free elections.

The court has twice found the UK’s total ban on votes for prisoners to be illegal.

Mr Cameron told MPs it made him “physically ill to contemplate giving the vote to prisoners”.

The haters choose the most unsavoury creatures to idolise.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 am

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL  1 hr1 hour ago
@SafariSara That shows how little you know! Murat was cleared & PJ apologised long BEFORE the case was shelved. #McCann s were NEVER cleared

Haters take Solemn Vow of Saint Gonzo, LOLOLOLOL - Page 13 Liar

1. There was no 'apology' to Murat.

2. He was cleared at the same time, with the same words, as the McCanns.

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

Article 277 number 3 of the Penal Process Code is to be fulfilled.

Under article 214 number 1 item a) of the Penal Process Code, the coercion measures that have been imposed on the arguidos are declared extinct.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Maybe only ten of Bennett's lot have written hassling demands to various organisations because that is about how many real members there are? Socks can't write letters.... Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Not even Bennett's?   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 pm

The Yard, etc, get suspicious when they get loads of letters from Barbara Nottage, etc., all written in BLUE INK. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Joana Morais
‏@xklamation
@parapono You treacherous little bitch, you're a fekcing disgrace Ima. You stayed in my house and now you're spreading lies about me?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:56 pm

Wonder what that's about?  Pcorneaterroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Usual hater charm and tolerance of others, Lily. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh yes, of course, which they have in spades.  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Quote from: Brietta on Today at 10:55:40 PM
Must be getting late ... because that post didn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.

The later the hour, the less sense Emu's rants make. She's famous for it. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next